Targol superstar! Targol on TV! Klaus storm and EDF failure

Humanitarian catastrophes (including resource wars and conflicts), natural, climate and industrial (except nuclear or oil forum fossil and nuclear energy). Pollution of the sea and oceans.
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 03/02/09, 13:29

it happened to my cousin and everything was redone
I contact her this evening and ask her what was the procedure for transmitting it to you
(in any case it was fast and without bp)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/02/09, 13:35

Targol wrote:I replied to this gentleman on DailyMotion, but my comment has still not appeared. :|

I answered you on Daily, yes there is a little lag on the comments I don't know pkoi. Maybe new moderation filters?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/02/09, 15:33

Funny ah: I hadn't seen at the time (March 2008) http://www.dailymotion.com/related/x4nw ... lonne_news

How handsome he is!!
0 x
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 03/02/09, 20:26

hello targol
the surge bp occurred at my cousin's in 2001
she contacted edf who asked her to make quotes for the repair of damaged equipment ... in any case repair costs more than new
do not forget to change parts of the boiler circulator or regulation type, vmc ect ... which even if they worked well took a "hit"

then she sent her quotes and received in exchange shortly after a check for the amount of the quotes (20000 fr)

(in the quotes there was notably toaster, iron etc !!!)

it seems that for a short time he has been reimbursing invoices (but that doesn't change much)
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 04/02/09, 10:09

boubka wrote:hello targol
the surge bp occurred at my cousin's in 2001
she contacted edf who asked her to make quotes for the repair of damaged equipment ... in any case repair costs more than new
do not forget to change parts of the boiler circulator or regulation type, vmc ect ... which even if they worked well took a "hit"

then she sent her quotes and received in exchange shortly after a check for the amount of the quotes (20000 fr)

(in the quotes there was notably toaster, iron etc !!!)

it seems that for a short time he has been reimbursing invoices (but that doesn't change much)

Thank you for these details. I will forward this to the town hall.
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/02/09, 10:15

boubka wrote:it seems that for a short time he has been reimbursing invoices (but that doesn't change much)

Pfff that doesn't surprise me: who still has the bill for a 10-year-old toaster? What about something bought at a flea market? For a heating system it is even rarely detailed: it is a "fixed price" bill ... so go find the bill for your motorized valve!

When it comes to not paying Edf there are fortiches ... I am not saying that there have not been abuses of certain rude but good customers ...

Once again the "scum" makes the majority toast ...
0 x
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 04/02/09, 12:40

Hello
I misspoke
When I say they reimburse on invoice, I mean they reimburse on repair invoice (and no purchase)
that is to say that you must send the confirmation therefore the invoice that the device has been repaired or changed.
before you gave your quotes and you were not asked for a repair bill or certain abuse.
but I think you should always go first through the quote box.
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: 380volts, neutral phases ......

by Alain G » 04/02/09, 13:04

To light your lantern here is the source of 220 volts:

Each 380 volt neutral phase gives 220 volts.

Here is the fault committed by EDF as described by Targol:

"" "Regarding the 380V, it seems that it is due to a phase / neutral inversion" ""

Breaking the neutral means nothing for single-phase or very little voltage because the neutral drains from the ground.

Note that you cannot lose a phase but a conductor, so you lose 2 phases.
:D
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 04/02/09, 14:21

Balancing a phase on the neutral wire, sometimes seems to happen ...
The mayor speaks well of recovery with 380V, therefore due to a neutral "phased" ...
---
I specify that the electricity circulates in high voltage on 3 wires in three phase.
It is only in the district transformer that the voltage is lowered to 230V per phase, and that Neutral is created. If the neutral wire is cut, it is between this district transformer and the private house.
---
Finally, the break of a neutral wire may be the cause of the fault), but does not seem to be the cause of the burnt out circuits.
----
But in this case of missing Neutral, there is a risk (minimized?) Of damage:
In a house with three-phase and neutral, the phases are distributed, roughly balancing towards single-phase uses
Even if the neutral wire is cut outside, it is common on the terminal block in the electrical panel.
If we close a circuit on a device connected to phase1 and to the house neutral. Phase 1 will pass through the device and will follow the house neutral wire which will go to another device connected to another circuit with phase 2.
The 2 phases are found on 2 devices connected in series (but the voltage is divided).
: Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/02/09, 14:29

boubka wrote:Hello
I misspoke
When I say they reimburse on invoice, I mean they reimburse on repair invoice (and no purchase)

Ah ok sorry so I drew too quickly :D still need to be able to advance the money ... not easy for everyone now!

To come back to 380V, my electricity lessons are far away but here is what I remember:

a) if you have three-phase 220V (people often think that the three-phase is only 380 is wrong) and you measure between 2 phases, you have 380V:

Source

b) if you do not have neutral: you can do it thanks to the three-phase (do not ask me how surely by phase shifting the 3 phases so that it is in opposition). I do not know what is called this device but it exists I have already seen it. It avoids wiring the neutral!

And if a phase is "HS" it may very well be that this NEUTRAL is no longer one! So see a) it is very likely that you measure between your 230V phase and your false neutral which may have become a three-phase 220V = 380V!

I think this is what could have happened but hey, I'm not an EDF agent either (and fortunately considering the aggressiveness they have when they have to work !! hihihihihi)

ps: in fact it is 220 and 380 and 230 and 400V. We went to 230 so 400 for a while I think.
0 x

Back to "humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial"