Storm Xynthia: 10 years 2 months after Lothar

Humanitarian catastrophes (including resource wars and conflicts), natural, climate and industrial (except nuclear or oil forum fossil and nuclear energy). Pollution of the sea and oceans.
aerialcastor
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by aerialcastor » 01/03/10, 22:20

swift2540 wrote:What is an SP?

I would say Fireman but not sure.
0 x
Save a tree, eat a beaver.
It is no use to succeed in life, what it takes is to miss his death.
swift2540
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by swift2540 » 01/03/10, 22:22

aerialcastor wrote:I would say Fireman but not sure.

OK, thanks
0 x
Sometimes it is better to stop, reflect, and ask the right questions ...
FPLM
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by FPLM » 02/03/10, 09:05

"I would say Fireman, but not sure."
Hello zorglub,
now that the animosity has subsided, I hope you have heard the common sense of our words towards you. Like you, we each do the best we can, some do more, others less. Some have more, others less. It is not the most important, what is it is that we agree on the content and the form.
For my part, your MS career is already in this sense, it is the humanitarian profession par excellence and, always for my part, humanitarian and ecology have this common place: to protect the living.
I have always had great respect for firefighters and this devotion to others is the Grail that we have lost in developed countries.
I imagine the frustration of the firefighters, poorly paid, badly considered, sometimes badly received, ... I support them, I have supported their claims more than once in Belgium. I respect them enormously and regret both the lack of consideration of the public authorities towards them and the lack of support from the population. People are too inclined to believe that this service is due, immutable and in any case active. We readily forget that nothing is done to ensure the proper functioning of these services.
Without SP and civil protection, the death toll would have been greater. Information that is only too rarely disseminated and when it is, it is more to restore the mayor's coat of arms than that of his services.
That said, and it had to be said, we can also disagree on a few words, it does not matter. On the contrary, it allows us to find each other, to share our opinions.
If I hurt you by my words at one time or another, know that I am sorry because it was not the purpose.
I hope I have reassured you. We are all on the same side.
Peace and love.
0 x
"If you are not careful, the newspapers will eventually make you hate the oppressed and the oppressors worship. "
Malcolm X
zorglub
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by zorglub » 02/03/10, 10:39

finally good words, and they warm my heart, thank you
It is true that I do not like to display my life, but it is sometimes compulsory to make people understand certain things.
life is not easy and I agree, but we always find more unhappy than us ... especially after what has just happened on the coast
and what I glimpsed is happening. the controversy swells over the carelessness of the management of this catastrophe (well before the disaster) unthinkable. I would say no more, let the justice take care of the case.
0 x
FPLM
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by FPLM » 02/03/10, 12:44

No problem Zorglub and my words are sincere, honesty is part of my lifestyle. As you can see, all is not lost. 8)
We meet on this forum also to stick together.
If that reassures you, we are all on edge about that.
Courage, let's stay united and work towards preservation, that will save us a lot of misfortune.
A+
0 x
"If you are not careful, the newspapers will eventually make you hate the oppressed and the oppressors worship. "

Malcolm X
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 02/03/10, 14:16

0 x
FPLM
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by FPLM » 02/03/10, 14:48

Both are at fault. Those who redefined urban areas and those who issued permits. That is to say, the decision-making power and the executive power.
How to ensure the neutrality and the objectivity of a commission of inquiry in this case? The opposition? There aren't many, you have to admit.
0 x

Malcolm X
FPLM
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by FPLM » 02/03/10, 15:11

wikipedia wrote:The President of the Republic of France, Nicolas Sarkozy, visiting Charente-Maritime, offers an aid plan of around 3 million euros [65]. At the same time, "three ministers, Christine Lagarde (Economy), Brice Hortefeux (Interior) and Eric Woerth (Budget)" signed the decree recognizing the state of natural disaster, which was published in the Official Journal on Tuesday, March 2 2010 [66], [67].

Philippe de Villiers declared that "it is necessary to be reasonable and to build at greater distances" from the sea [66]. In the same vein, Chantal Jouanno (Secretary of State for Ecology), wishes to "toughen the rules".

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temp%C3%AAte_Xynthia
The opposition, when it was green and vigorous, would have hampered this kind of urban reform and would have encouraged to reconsider town planning down along the coasts. The sea is rising, it has been said and repeated for more than a quarter of a century! Nobody is listening.
Is Mr de Villiers surprised? It seems so ...
When you have some seat in the Senate, you are more lax, it is pathetic evidence.
If Mr de Viliiers does not want to lose all his credit, he would tend to consider the climate threat of global warming as a news item. Redefine the map of urbanized coastal areas taking into account storms and rising sea levels. That is to say downward, Mr. Senator.
As for the ministers for the economy, the budget and, to my surprise :x , from the inside, they are already presumed guilty. As does their boss' evil genius. : Evil:
Zorglub, I'm starting to understand your flip!
0 x

Malcolm X
FPLM
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by FPLM » 02/03/10, 15:21

As long as my nerves are on edge.
If the opposition wants to oppose that, send them funds:
http://fr.euronews.net/2009/07/17/naissance-d-un-nouveau-parti-d-opposition-en-georgie/
By cons there, it is for weapons, Soviet necessity requires or matter of honor, ... : Shock:
Here and them also they revolt! You can even buy their excellent coffee it seems ...
Who's next?
For Haiti, it's not for now ... But in Europe, damn, I agree!
And in Europe, I bet those responsible will still go through the back door! : Evil:
We will have forgotten when summer arrives because we will have this to manage:
http://fr.euronews.net/2009/08/17/la-lutte-contre-les-incendies-de-foret-en-europe/
peace and love : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:
0 x

Malcolm X
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 02/03/10, 18:17

Why get angry?
We have known politicians for a long time.
Opportunists and liars, and worse! Living on the beast since always and more and more.
With the necessary confidence to say the opposite the day before, to promise what he cannot give. And if they do it partially, it is because they went to vehemently request it from another group, under the pretext of opportunism.

For Chiapas, the "rebellion" is hot! And it's not new. And it's normal.
They are truly Indians-Indians and are obviously in shit. The money doesn't come. And there is government racism and the powerful against them.
It is a region deliberately neglected.

For coffee, it is not terrible, when you are used to that of our supermarkets.
And chocolate is even worse from the worst. Terribly sweet.
0 x