Storm Xynthia: 10 years 2 months after Lothar

Humanitarian catastrophes (including resource wars and conflicts), natural, climate and industrial (except nuclear or oil forum fossil and nuclear energy). Pollution of the sea and oceans.
FPLM
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by FPLM » 01/03/10, 11:03

Christophe wrote:Are you aiming for "your" personal contribution / responsibility to the greenhouse effect / warming I presume?

Yes, and I'm dying of being born with the idea that I was one of the shepherds, at worst of the sheep while I am a member of the wolf pack!

Christophe wrote:You know all the weather experts in the world will tell you that this is not related to global warming and that it is the climatic hazards ... that it has always been the case and that it will always be the case ...

This may not be attributable to global warming, but one thing is on top of that which is attributable to it. At this train, we will quickly be overwhelmed if I may say so.
It was recognized, however, that the storm of 91 could be the consequence. It is obviously vague but my observation as a non climatologist is enough for me. This kind of Mom's anger is easily recognizable and fairly characteristic of the chaotic era we have started. I have no doubt about it.

I know that some will say that there is solar activity, cosmic radiation, meteors, ... And I agree with them. All the more reason not to add one more unknown factor to the equation. Nuclear is one more besides.

We must not hide our face either, the "lightning" storms of the last 20 years are too recurrent to be due to a one-off event, it is the result of a runaway, or at least of an accelerated pace. . The summer of 2010 will be hotter than that of 2009, you bet?
We want to impose our tempo on the ground, it responds to the same tempo. It just took time to tune all of its instruments, it's done. Now she will make us dance, that's clear. It's a very morbid dance, however.

When you say "bad luck" I'm not following you. Luck has nothing to do with it. Since when do we assume the rising waters? How long has it been since the ice disappeared from the pole? How long have these consequences been observed? Too long, correct. No dike is adapted accordingly. We don't learn any lessons, we let ourselves die. But that suicidal people commit suicide, that will solve many problems!
Rather than expanding the prisons, expanding the psychiatric centers, there is an emergency. Well, I'm going to listen to a good old black Bérurier: the feast of fools is in season!
Last edited by FPLM the 01 / 03 / 10, 11: 21, 1 edited once.
0 x
"If you are not careful, the newspapers will eventually make you hate the oppressed and the oppressors worship. "
Malcolm X
zorglub
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by zorglub » 01/03/10, 11:10

national? simply because it must engage the national community to come to the aid of the disaster victims and not only the region
Vendée or Atlantic
we must separate from this event any policy
PS: I have not yet heard the French Red Cross launch an appeal for the victims, any more than the people saying "singers - benefactors" they really take us for?
would there be only the tsunami, and haiti which interrupts them?
0 x
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 01/03/10, 11:32

for me the chain disasters of the past 30 years are due to climate change

to say it is one thing to be aware of it is another thing

By dint of discussions with people I do not see solutions

an abominable disaster will be the only thing that will change people

and again, not sure they change

so,

I prefer to keep the Silence
0 x
zorglub
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by zorglub » 01/03/10, 11:55

prediction worthy of a dictator who will take advantage of it to settle down
0 x
FPLM
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by FPLM » 01/03/10, 13:00

zorglub wrote:

prediction worthy of a dictator who will take advantage of it to settle down

Hola! No zorglub amalgam. Peace.
recycling does not propose to atomize Paris.
The subject of recycling underlines, certainly with fatalism, the fact that alarming warning signs are taken lightly as since the dawn of time.
The danger of pollutants is a subject already expressed at the start of the industrial era and previously forgotten. It is clear that collective awareness has barely begun, now that we are suffering the effects. He is therefore right to underline it, if only so as not to forget it.
0 x
"If you are not careful, the newspapers will eventually make you hate the oppressed and the oppressors worship. "

Malcolm X
zorglub
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by zorglub » 01/03/10, 14:02

It is clear that collective awareness has barely begun

do you think society waited for you to realize the risks
the risk study started in 70 with the disaster of 5/7
145 dead in a disco
then with the disaster of the grand bornand - campsite washed away by floods
shipwreck of the "marie odile" and another whose name I forgot
in 68 and I cite only those that I remember
also to know that the municipalities must implement disaster plans since
99 there is the vigilance plan then the plan against the effects of heat ....
there has been the much-criticized vaccination plan, but if the forecasts had been correct, the device would have just been sufficient
saying anything is too easy (like journalists say)
there is now the obligation of smoke detectors in homes to save human lives (do you have them at home?)
you have easy criticism and you bring everything back to politics but many things are done, but not necessarily applied
Whose fault is it ?
0 x
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 01/03/10, 14:38

the problem comes from the shepherds and not from the sheep

customs are a must for sheep

and the customs it is the top of the basket which directs them and not for the money of the monkey

you get to blame the child for being children

it’s the ox that pulls the cart not the other way around
0 x
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 01/03/10, 14:44

I would like to point out the enormous step forward in Belgium in the direction of nature

is that enough or not

I leave you alone judge
0 x
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 01/03/10, 15:17

zorglub wrote:prediction worthy of a dictator who will take advantage of it to settle down

this is what is likely to happen if we fail to rectify the situation

facilitate it ready-made answers that it will bring us will take power

as with every dictator placement

this is precisely the reason for the creation of this forum

give the floor to everyone history not to find this con the day of the last judgment according to the apocalypse

but I'm just a little believer

and as written in my signature I am only a buffoon of service come to put butterflies if and the

i like to grow flowers

8)
0 x
netshaman
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by netshaman » 01/03/10, 15:34

Completely agree with you recycling, it's been 30 years that Mother Nature tells us that it will bardard, and we do nothing, we wait.
When we warn them they laugh at us, when when it falls on them, it is on that they will laugh less ...
Let them come to cry, we will tell them to go and see elsewhere if we want to!
And I remain polite!
: Evil:
As for solar activity, we cannot really say that it is she who is in question: this year is the period when she is the least active precisely (no sun spots).
So gentlemen sheep, you still do not believe in warming?
PS: The shepherd is not the only one in question, the sheep are also by their stupidity: to do nothing is to be an accomplice of those who bring destruction!
It's too easy to say I didn't know !!!
Because if we wait for the authorities to change things, we can wait a long time, all that interests them since the world exists is the status quo that keeps them in place!
They will not take the slightest risk which would deprive them of their power even if it is to the detriment of the population!
There is no shortage of examples!
: Cry:
0 x