Storm in the South West Toulouse and Bordeaux situation?

Humanitarian catastrophes (including resource wars and conflicts), natural, climate and industrial (except nuclear or oil forum fossil and nuclear energy). Pollution of the sea and oceans.
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 31/01/09, 20:11

Forest view, the situation is much worse than in the 99 late storm.
In 99, there was a high demand for wood market, today the economic situation is very grim, it's the least we can say, and it is technically possible to harvest much of this wood the inability of the flow is quite a deterrent.

Moreover, the perishable nature of this species (maritime pine) that is available in more than 4 months (rather 3) to carry out any such recovery and should be a sacred dose of optimism to think that an economic turnaround interviennne by then!
The Landes timber looks elsewhere for compensation for losses, well aware of this reality: we'll see if it is as well regarded as banks ...

A government official reportedly said the urgent need to declare a wood energy map and transform windfalls into pellets. This grotesque statement obviously is strongly reacting a union leader southwestern foresters.
This is not from adult trees storm victims that we can hope to produce pellets, these having been designed, originally, to absorb the sawdust stocks (free raw material) produced by sawmills.
This production of pellets is so subservient to the sawmill, that because of the sharp slowdown in milling operations, it is currently a tension in the supply of users into pellets and densified logs. For those who burn these kinds of logs, there are ways to use conventional logs, for owners of stoves or pellet boilers that can be a problem ... If things do not evolve positively, it will be against-publicity the pellets industry will struggle to recover.

It is interesting to note that until recently the production of pellets was substantially in excess of consumption: as what it is always random draw certainties of the extension of a data curve. Yet it is an exercise practiced very widely.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 14/02/09, 10:20

Christophe wrote:
Woodcutter wrote:Yeah, it's well known: "We need a good war ..."

Oh yeah I don't know exactly what you are answering dear Lumberjack but it is true that a "good war" is a "good" example of "humanity"!
A Flytox just above ...

One very long known that the best way to weld human groups is to give them a common enemy ... :|
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Dany Dutheil
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Storms Centenales monthly bi South West and elsewhere

by Dany Dutheil » 10/06/09, 15:20

Just Christophe, you talk about wind turbines ... The storms that we have every two weeks and the new wind (I've never seen as much as two / three years) make me seriously think of wind turbines ... Do you know where are we? Wind turbines for individuals, to put on a roof when you have little grip on the ground? Tips, suggestions, tips, useful links ???

Thank you and plan a lil string to put under your hats for the month of August!

dany
0 x
Condolences to those who do not ask themselves questions!
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 10/06/09, 15:31

Hi Dany!

As you is new on econology, pipe, I give you gladly in the top of the window there is a box to search on econology ...

You urgently need, re fit your avatar, the picture is so great that display is messed no wider than the other, I ask Christophe to get busy if you want?
to do so you must have resize notions of pictures ....

Tape the word wind and the answers will come from itself!

Greetings from Lietseu the cat econology ....

www.econologie.com/forums/an-aerogenerator-with-sails-l-eolienne-au-clou-t6261.html -

www.econologie.com/forums/aerogenerator-with-voiles-de-charles-sarazin-it-is-gone-t6740.html

here are already two who has another reference but that marked the site econology ...
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Dany Dutheil
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Dany Dutheil » 10/06/09, 15:42

Well ... you will not be able to miss the bike my Peter! Thank you for Lietseu pipes but I can not do all that you tell me... Well, we suppress, I learn and I again later ... Pfouuu! it's hard to get to high technology!
0 x
Condolences to those who do not ask themselves questions!
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/06/09, 15:45

I have resized the avatar.
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 10/06/09, 17:12

On behalf of all ...

0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...