Storm in the South West Toulouse and Bordeaux situation?

Humanitarian catastrophes (including resource wars and conflicts), natural, climate and industrial (except nuclear or oil forum fossil and nuclear energy). Pollution of the sea and oceans.
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 25/01/09, 21:18

Here ! The dwarf, we saw it on TV, visiting the towns with little disaster UMP and distributing the good word.
Behind, Borloo, looking dejected (I don't know what, if not by the good words of his guide?).

I hope the super minister of ecology will get something out of this disaster this time!
The revalorization of the wood industry, and its pellets derivatives for heating.
It would be silly again this time to let the standing wood rot.

It would be a good time to start a resolutely avant-garde turning point, to create a new economy, as millions of French people have been demanding for decades…
:D
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/01/09, 22:30

Grelinette wrote:These garden gnomes are sick. Even in the middle of a storm they walk in the garden.

The dwarf you are, the more likely you are to pass between the branches when the tree falls on your face ...

0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 25/01/09, 23:07

Grelinette wrote:My condolences for the neighbor's garden gnome!

These garden gnomes are sick. Even in the middle of a storm they walk in the garden.

not even afraid, not even afraid!

Yes, but nothing scares him after the storm ...: Cheesy:

Otherwise, I saw that you got it right for the signature : Idea:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/01/09, 23:54

Bravo Remundo, as well as a modo !!

To recenter, I found some videos:

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=_5l2LeYnu8A&fmt=18
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=yFYlVBK8Umg
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=desmbaT9aeo
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=CrvGDgyv52k
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=RT3fPw5YBXc

Look at the number of viewing in 1 day ...apparently destruction is more interesting than construction in order to limit these catastrophes (= ecology I think)... it's a sad fact ...
0 x
Christophe

Re: Storm in the South West and South. Situation Aude Aquitai

by Christophe » 26/01/09, 00:02

Flytox wrote:There is also a tip on the roof of the garage which went to kill a garden gnome at the neighbor's house :frown: : Mrgreen:

Thank you Flytox for these photos! You were lucky with your 2 cars say so ... as if the trees had ... aimed but missed! : Cheesy:

For your neighbor it must have been impressive to see ... and happy for them that it was no more awful ...

Otherwise I thought that you were more "lost" in the bush than that ... according to the 1st photos you gave us on another subject before your move ... Or am I confusing?
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 27/01/09, 21:35

To complete the overview, I have an opportunity today to cross several small towns near the coast of the moors by bus. Being high allows you to see the damage in gardens and properties better.

Almost all dwellings / gardens have more or less significant sequelae, antennas or parables on the ground, chimneys fallen on the roof, torn trees, plucked roofs more or less, upturned sheds, ragged greenhouses, signage and advertising signs fully arched and folded when they are not gone to the neighbor ....

That's not to mention the forest ... to screw up morale at triple zero .. there are areas ... it looks like there was a war with some explosions or whatever ... desolation as far as the eye can see.Image

Little consolation, the sea was superb as usual.

Something great in there is mutual aid between neighbors who do not necessarily know each other, and it is to whom will lend the generator, the tarpaulin or the chainsaw or even come to help you remove the branches, organize the transfer of freezers to someone who has a generator ... and in a good mood! :P It gives hope to the human race : Mrgreen:
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 27/01/09, 22:57

Yeah, it's well known: "We need a good war ..."
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
oliburn
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by oliburn » 28/01/09, 06:36

oliburn wrote:a disaster and everyone becomes nice, helpful ...
weird these humans ... misfortune makes them frequentable !!!

and less idiots !!!

: Cry: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Be your own torch, your own refuge, your own master ... "
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 29/01/09, 21:11

Flytox wrote:Something great in there is mutual aid between neighbors who did not necessarily know each other ... : Mrgreen:

That is very true !
With us, in the southeast, when we had all this snow at the beginning of the month, everyone went out to snow plow in front of their house and people met and we discussed among themselves, then helped each other.

I have met my neighbors whom I have met for over a year without ever having spoken to them. We just wave with a smile. The snow allowed us to get to know each other and to speak to each other in a good mood.

As most of the employees were unable to get to their work, it seems that the snow was an economic disaster for companies: like what, nature reminds us that economy and solidarity are sometimes opposed.
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/01/09, 23:44

Woodcutter wrote:Yeah, it's well known: "We need a good war ..."

Oh yeah I don't know exactly what you are answering dear Lumberjack but it is true that a "good war" is a "good" example of "humanity"!
0 x