State of mind for a viable future

Humanitarian catastrophes (including resource wars and conflicts), natural, climate and industrial (except nuclear or oil forum fossil and nuclear energy). Pollution of the sea and oceans.
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: State of mind for a viable future

by ABC2019 » 21/02/20, 10:41

eclectron wrote:If you understand it like that, that's your problem.

I think everyone understands that when you say "I was only expecting constructive spirits or else silence." , that means you weren't waiting for someone to contradict you, right?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 21/02/20, 13:20

ABC2019 wrote:
eclectron wrote:If you understand it like that, that's your problem.

I think everyone understands that when you say "I was only expecting constructive spirits or else silence." , that means you weren't waiting for someone to contradict you, right?

No.
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 28/02/20, 10:38

To conclude better than I would have done.
I post because I see that there are views, probably an expectation, a curiosity, here is an answer:
0 x
whatever.
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 01/03/20, 07:48

eclectron wrote:To conclude better than I would have done.
I post because I see that there are views, probably an expectation, a curiosity, here is an answer:

Oh yeah anyway .... : Shock:
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 01/03/20, 08:56

ABC2019 wrote:Oh yeah anyway .... : Shock:

Your reaction does not surprise me. I'm just amazed that there aren't more like this. : Lol:
(but hey, being called an idiot doesn't motivate. You are brave! : Lol:
Forgive these excess of language without malice, it was just annoyance and misunderstanding and which clear up below)

This video is obviously not intended for you but if only one person, even passing, finds answers, leads, it will be happy as I was when I was introduced to Aurore Roegiers.

You would have listened with real attention and kindness, you would have heard that there are souls who came to live the end of a world and others who came to build a new one.
This is what I felt without formalizing it so clearly, but we humans only learn when confronted with poop.

Partly answers the subject that makes me smile, "This forum will he be dead soon? ", since the majority of those who intervene in this subject, let's say the most talkative, (like in class at school, they are not necessarily the loudest the most interesting) are there to live the end of a world and not to LIVE the construction of a new one.

It's not even worth talking : Lol:, everyone wastes their time, since our objectives are opposite.
This is what I understood and that is why I stop this subject, here and in this form.
0 x
whatever.
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 01/03/20, 09:55

eclectron wrote:This video is obviously not intended for you but if only one person, even passing, finds answers, leads, it will be happy as I was when I was introduced to Aurore Roegiers.

She said everything in the 23rd second: "it will talk about 2020, messages that we need to hear ..."

We can not agree more. I have passed the age of having "needed" to hear things.
0 x

eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 01/03/20, 10:11

ABC2019 wrote:
eclectron wrote:This video is obviously not intended for you but if only one person, even passing, finds answers, leads, it will be happy as I was when I was introduced to Aurore Roegiers.

She said everything in the 23rd second: "it will talk about 2020, messages that we need to hear ..."

We can not agree more. I have passed the age of having "needed" to hear things.

I understand what you mean, you have to keep reason, but your mental positioning, applied in a systematic way, is only true for beings who are dead. (life being movement of all kinds)
I know I wouldn't convince you of anything ... you're the master of your life, if you're happy like that, don't change anything.
0 x
whatever.
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 01/03/20, 13:21

eclectron wrote:Partly answers the subject that makes me smile, "This forum will he be dead soon? ", since the majority of those who intervene in this subject, let's say the most talkative, (like in class at school, they are not necessarily the loudest the most interesting) are there to live the end of a world and not to LIVE the construction of a new one.

The construction of a "new world" can only be done if humans become "new humans", and for that, I did not wait for an Aurore Roegiers to come "channel" me or for an electron to come to me give a lesson in "je ne sais quoi".
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 01/03/20, 21:26

Death is the condition of life ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 02/03/20, 07:48

eclectron wrote:Your reaction does not surprise me ...

I would be interested if you make the effort to describe the character traits that you lend me, which make my reaction "not surprise you ..."? (nothing aggressive in my remark, just curiosity to know how you perceive me!)
0 x