State of mind for a viable future

Humanitarian catastrophes (including resource wars and conflicts), natural, climate and industrial (except nuclear or oil forum fossil and nuclear energy). Pollution of the sea and oceans.
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: State of mind for a viable future

by Exnihiloest » 19/02/20, 19:02

eclectron wrote:...
Personally I mean by comfort: housing, heating, food, drinking (water, already : Wink: ), communicate freely, move freely locally at least, sometimes further, and health.
Basically do not change my lifestyle.
I am not frozen on the means of realization except that I would not want (too much) to go down in term of services.
The famous liberal wet cave… : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

There seems to me nothing to be impossible in my aspirations ...

Your aspirations are legitimate and possible since that is what we already have, and amha they are those of the vast majority of people.
But they are not possible under the utopian conditions that you want. If that were the case, we wouldn't have capitalism but already your system. The "system" emerges from human behavior, it never forces a change in human behavior (when it tries, it quickly breaks its mouth, as we have seen with communism or with the 3rd Reich). Strictly speaking, it participates in symbiosis in their development.
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 19/02/20, 19:05

sicetaitsimple wrote:
eclectron wrote:
Ahmed wrote:
Once again, the definition of what is meant by "comfort" is a prerequisite for evaluating the criteria selected.

Personally I mean by comfort: housing, heating, food, drinking (water, already : Wink: ), communicate freely, move freely locally at least, sometimes further, and health.
Basically do not change my lifestyle.

Unless it has the advantage of being clear, the reference, the good level of comfort, it is the one that Eclectron enjoys today. The less it is not good, the more it is not good either ..... It is valid for everyone, let it be said!

Are you happy, do you have what you wanted?
In this subject, nothing else interests you than to get me down or get caught?(poor shit! I have the right, given the tone you use, it's clearly a personal attack and nothing else)

Well no, it is still missed, here it is a debate, I give my position, to the others to do the same on their expectations so that a consensus emerges.
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 19/02/20, 19:14

eclectron wrote:Are you happy, do you have what you wanted?
In this subject, nothing else interests you than to get me down or get caught?(poor shit! I have the right, given the tone you use, it's clearly a personal attack and nothing else)

No personal attack, in the sense of attack against your person.
On the other hand, yes, a real attack on your reasoning that the "reference" is your current lifestyle.

PS: to call me "poor shit" does not in my opinion bring much to the debate .....
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 19/02/20, 20:49

sicetaitsimple wrote:PS: to call me "poor shit" does not in my opinion bring much to the debate .....

Especially since he does not know anything about poverty since he advances: "Personally I mean by comfort: accommodation, heat, food, drink (water, already : Wink: ), communicate freely, move freely locally at least, sometimes further, and health. "
This is not poverty. : Cheesy:
On the other hand, question of droppings, maybe he has more skills. : Mrgreen:
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 19/02/20, 21:04

Sorry, guygadebois, nothing included in your post ....

I just wanted to point out that if Eclectron advocates "desertion of the system", it is all the same with unchanged living conditions at least for him, must not mess around ....
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 19/02/20, 23:53

Yep, definitely a little too stupid here ... adios!
0 x
whatever.
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 20/02/20, 00:28

it is the peculiarity of geniuses to remain misunderstood ... : roll:
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 21/02/20, 09:19

To avoid confusion in my previous remarks:
Thank you to those who participated constructively in the remarks and criticisms, I think in particular of Ahmed, Sen no sen, Christophe, I surely forget others of less active.

The attitude to a viable future is not to try to get rid of those who are trying to build something new.
In addition, unhealthy pleasure oozes too much in some, hypocrisy is not enough to hide unhealthy intentions.(which I understand but I do not admit).
I spend on brains in a loop that waste everyone's time and energy.

Building / searching for all winds, including that of human stupidity, is clearly not conducive.
Un forum open is therefore not the right place for such a goal.
I expected only constructive minds or silence.
Stupidity is expressed more readily…

Inertia, the habits of the past are ultimately heavier to stir than I thought. I do not have the patience or the tenacity in this type of human work.
0 x
whatever.
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 21/02/20, 09:44

eclectron wrote:I expected only constructive minds or silence.

if you cannot bear to be contradicted and not to share your opinions, it is better for your inner tranquility that you do not post at all on forums effectively ...
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 21/02/20, 09:48

ABC2019 wrote:
eclectron wrote:I expected only constructive minds or silence.

if you cannot bear to be contradicted and not to share your opinions, it is better for your inner tranquility that you do not post at all on forums effectively ...

If you understand it like that, that's your problem.
0 x
whatever.