State of mind for a viable future

Humanitarian catastrophes (including resource wars and conflicts), natural, climate and industrial (except nuclear or oil forum fossil and nuclear energy). Pollution of the sea and oceans.
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: State of mind for a viable future

by eclectron » 10/04/21, 18:39

Obamot wrote:
eclectron wrote:There you are clear, although not having particularly addressed the message to me.
If in your posts you don't quote me, or you don't name me, I don't know if it's for me or not (that's also the "fake ass mode)"

Maybe I don't name you? Where is that ?

: Arrowd: And maybe I don't name you? : Arrowd:

sante-pollution-prevention/coronavirus-covid-19-carte-de-l-epidemie-en-temps-reel-t16331-4060.html?hilit=biodiversit%C3%A9#p440896

yes but 2 days later .... I let go of the case for a long time : Lol:
And I'm not slaves to alerts, I cut ....
Obamot wrote:And when you reply directly behind someone's message, since when do you have to name them? : Twisted:

In general everyone does it ... it is clearer, otherwise it is a response to the cantonade.

Obamot wrote:Without deciding you are not even consistent with what you write, obviously when you look at your navel too much, look at Kiki where he is!

Okay, focus, if I tell you the enormities that you say about “biodiversity” you might be surprised yourself later. We sometimes have the impression that you make sentences to make sentences ... You can't just say that you post just to inform and that when you notice oxymorons and fallacies of the content, wash your hands of it just like an egocentric, or else you do “pedrodelavega” and you might be better than him in human terms.

I say that I say nothing, “I just post to inform ” : Cheesy:

Even if I don't understand all your "logic", do you think that after such remarks I will try to justify myself to you?
I only see an assaulted and aggressive ego in it.
And you still haven't answered my sincere questions. "fake ass" mode or just an oversight?
It interests me to understand why you make a cheese with "biodiversity and ecosystem".
and "biotope" too, the 3 are suitable : Mrgreen:

To avoid looking for:
eclectron wrote:So, explain the difference between declining biodiversity and abused ecosystems,
If there is a difference, what does this mean in practice for the flora and fauna?
Last edited by eclectron the 10 / 04 / 21, 18: 51, 1 edited once.
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 10/04/21, 18:49

re oops : Lol:
Last edited by eclectron the 10 / 04 / 21, 18: 50, 1 edited once.
0 x
whatever.
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 10/04/21, 18:50

oups
0 x
whatever.
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 10/04/21, 19:06

Good news is rare:

In Greenland, the defeat of the extractivist dream
April 10, 2021 By Romaric Godin
On April 6, voters in Greenland rejected a project to mine rare earths and uranium. The fruit of a profound evolution within the population which, nevertheless, still poses the problem of the economic and political model of this territory.

Rarely has an election in Greenland been so observed. On April 6, voters in this largely self-governing territory of the Kingdom of Denmark sent a clear message against a project to mine uranium and rare earths in the south of the country. The whole campaign had revolved around the launch of the exploitation of this mine in Kuannersuit (Kvanefjeld, in Danish), in the south of the country, by an Australian company, Greenland Minerals, of which a Chinese state conglomerate, Shenghe Resources, owns 11% of the capital.

Beyond the local political cuisine, this choice of the Greenlanders is a choice in the mode of development and in the political future of the territory. It is also a choice that reflects more global burning questions about environmental management. Since 2008, in fact, the government of Nuuk, the capital of Greenland, has control over natural resources. Denmark now only has control over defense, foreign affairs and currency. However, the largest island in the world is rich in resources and arouses envy. It fuels them all the more because with global warming, the immense glacier which occupies most of its surface begins to shrink, freeing up possible deposits.

Among the resources available to this territory of two million square kilometers, there are those which are essential to modern technologies, and in particular to certain “green” technologies, the rare earths. These metals with strong magnetic, optical and conductive properties are now found everywhere: in smartphones, electric car batteries, photovoltaic panels, wind turbines. The problem is that the exploitation of these metals is very polluting. It gives off a strong radioactivity and, moreover, often, their deposit is close, as in the Greenlandic case, to that of uranium. This is why these metals are difficult to exploit and are therefore "rare". The United States had to give up developing several of these mines for environmental reasons. And this is why, today, China has a real monopoly on this market (in particular with the exploitation of North Korean mines).

https://www.mediapart.fr/journal/intern ... ractiviste
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 10/04/21, 19:43

What selfish people! In addition, must I remind you that any opinion expressed by an activist site suffers from a crippling ideological bias and is opposed to the camp of Progress, Science and Reason which is, for its part, perfectly neutral and exclusively devoted to the good of Humanity?
2 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 10/04/21, 19:48

Ahmed wrote:What selfish people!

Are these eskimos stupid, eh? Drunkards, drug addicts, rapists, incestuous (I saw that in the Borgen series), raw meat eaters, murderers of baby seals, narwhal hunters, whales and dares to refuse the hand extended by civilized countries? Jams for pigs. : Mrgreen:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 10/04/21, 20:21

eclectron wrote:
Obamot wrote:
eclectron wrote:There you are clear, although not having particularly addressed the message to me.
If in your posts you don't quote me, or you don't name me, I don't know if it's for me or not (that's also the "fake ass mode)"

Maybe I don't name you? Where is that ?

yes but 2 days later .... I let go of the case for a long time : Lol:
And I'm not slaves to alerts, I cut ....
No, nothing to see pure hypothesis, you're in heavy mode take your glasses, : Arrowu: reread.

eclectron wrote: I cut .... [...] Even if I do not understand all your "logic", you think that after such remarks I will seek to justify myself to you?
I only see an assaulted and aggressive ego in it.
And you still haven't answered my sincere questions. fake ass mode or just
Nice colorful program for someone pretending to give lessons ...
And then hey, the aggressive guy on the hind legs is you. You say I don't name you when it's wrong and you're lying (or give a link), And I'm not going to answer you since "you cut”. (Cut what, we will never know). You are not here to learn anyway but “to inform”(What exactly with approximations that deserve to be clarified, one wonders). Pity.
Last edited by Obamot the 10 / 04 / 21, 20: 33, 1 edited once.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 10/04/21, 20:25

@ Guy: ... that they languish in their caves igloos until the end of time, may their descendants be cursed until the 237 th generation and never know the delights of 5G!
Seriously, what are they imagining these retrograde degenerates? That the triumphal march of Progress will stop because of their irresponsible vote? This is where we recognize the crass stupidity of these tribes: if they do not show themselves to be kindly cooperative, civilization will not hesitate to pass over their bodies *, as fortunately it has always known how to do!

* "Remarkable glow of the ice floe", can we then title ...
2 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 10/04/21, 20:33

Hey, Ahmed in the second degree it's like Sicetaittruc in the first degree! :?
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 10/04/21, 20:44

Image Image
0 x