New EgyptAir plane crash: how far will blackmail?

Humanitarian catastrophes (including resource wars and conflicts), natural, climate and industrial (except nuclear or oil forum fossil and nuclear energy). Pollution of the sea and oceans.
Remundo

Re: EgyptAir plane crash: how far will blackmail?

by Remundo » 03/06/16, 11:14

the media after drumming totally empty speeches throughout the newspaper, are very discreet about this accident.

I find that it takes a long time to find debris, and especially the black boxes.

For my part, I would speculate on a "terrorist" cause, at least an attack in the broad sense. The plane having first and suddenly made a 90 ° turn, then 360 ° then an almost vertical and vertiginous fall (if we are to believe the radar data communicated), I find plausible damage on a wing, which would have gradually broken up, first destabilizing the trajectory, then secondly the plane would have become a stone.

but nobody talks about it ...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 03/06/16, 11:26

Yes Remundo (assuming the exact hypothesis) but to speak of it in the interest of whom? That of the victims? Finally the title was very well chosen!

Because the file mixes questions of internal policies, national interests and jihadist movement which shows that everything is linked and eminently political! (And I would hate to be an inspector or a scientist looking for the real causes to make the truth triumph, in such a context of uncertainties and in the near absence of political "support" eager to establish the facts such as they are and not "such as some would like them to be ...! " It recalls a certain 9/11 where the underlying fabric was also the search for false alibis, to go to battle and create new war opportunities in the field ... against a background of appropriation of petroleum resources ...? )

To tell the truth, I still find it difficult to form an opinion (true causes or true causes ... false true causes and true false causes)? : Shock:

On the other hand the continuation of the course of this file which corresponds more and more to a "goatee game"Between a known source of information and denial of disclosure, will still be rich in twists! Will take a certain calm to discern the truth with lucidity (and benevolence.)
0 x
Arnaud M
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Arnaud M » 04/06/16, 16:04

Not a terrorist. Type in google "smoke plane" you will be hallucinated by the number of cases since March 2016. I remind you that this is the case of Egypt Air, a message from the pilot before the crash.
While you're lying to the terrorists, the problem doesn't go away.
Even today we came close to disaster, and once again "thick smoke suddenly spread at the front of the aircraft":
http://infos-h24.fr/2016/06/04/exclusif ... -indemnes/
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 04/06/16, 16:29

before saying that "on"lies to us, would already need:
- say / identify who is this "on"(do you know Arnaud?)
- have certain elements that we do not yet have. Like, for example, as quickly as they can get a body "not in too bad condition" if possible (in water, in 4 weeks it can be kept) to do an autopsy and take samples from the lungs!

You already have the results of the Arnaud autopsy (and don't ride on your big horses, I'm asking specific questions!)

(Besides that it is quite possible that we are hiding things from us, but this problem will be treated separately)
0 x
Arnaud M
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Arnaud M » 05/06/16, 14:29

2 other cases since June 1, in addition to the one I mentioned above, always smoke + plane;
- http://www.crash-aerien.aero/www/news/a ... ?id=523258
- http://www.crash-aerien.aero/www/news/a ... ?id=523476

The "on" is the "they" that I have already explained elsewhere (one of the 10 billionaires who own ALL the French media, by associating with their billionaire buddies, those who have invested the money which they abound in the aeronautics, the last sector of our economy that still works).
Those who make us believe that growth will return to France, that if we voted Sarko or Marine it would be better, that natural disasters will stop as if by magic, that Coluche died in a turn, that the Chernobyl cloud s stop at the border, that if the increase in thyrroid cancers in Belgium is due to Chernobyl in Belgium this is not the case in France, that it is normal for 1% of the population to steal 99% of wealth , those who tell us that the RSA and its € 8 billion per year distributed to 20 million households are sinking the economy, but forget to tell us about the € 315 billion that we give to a dozen multi-billion bankers for a debt that does not have to exist, etc.

Otherwise I have no expert report because "they" will never give it to us (at least the real version, which often varies from the official version). I can only use my brain and make cross-checks.
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/06/16, 16:01

Arnaud M wrote:2 other cases since June 1, in addition to the one I mentioned above, always smoke + plane;
- http://www.crash-aerien.aero/www/news/a ... ?id=523258
- http://www.crash-aerien.aero/www/news/a ... ?id=523476

Are these the same types of aircraft as the A320?
Otherwise it has nothing to do with it: or you have to prove it formally.

Arnaud M wrote:The "on" is the "they" that I have already explained elsewhere (one of the 10 billionaires who hold ALL the French media

It is even worse than that, the plethora of media has been (voluntarily or not) organized so that each independent press title is at the limit of the breakeven point (whether - or not - in the hands of said billionaires). does not change anything), the possible withdrawal of the advertisers acting on the sinews of war of the "rest of the control" (and being able to plunge such or such title in the bankruptcy) ... It is not strictly speaking what the we call a "free press"!

Arnaud M wrote:by associating with their billionaire friends, those who have invested the money they abound in aeronautics, the last sector of our economy that still works).
Those who make us believe that growth will return to France, that if we voted Sarko or Marine it would be better, that natural disasters will stop as if by magic, that Coluche died in a turn,

It raises questions about the freedom of the press and its corollary: the real "confiscation of democracy".

Arnaud M wrote:that the Chernobyl cloud stops at the border, that if the increase in thyrroid cancers in Belgium is due to Chernobyl in Belgium this is not the case in France, that it is normal for 1% of the population steals 99% of wealth, those who tell us that the RSA and its € 8 billion per year distributed to 20 million households lead the economy, but forget to tell us about the € 315 billion that we give to ten multi-billion bankers for a debt that does not exist, etc.

Yes there are many drifts which lead to what you are quoting, but that has only an extremely distant relation with the crash of Egyptair you will agree ... :) : Wink:

Arnaud M wrote:Otherwise I have no expert report because "they" will never give it to us (at least the real version, which often varies from the official version). I can only use my brain and make cross-checks.
They cannot fail to give the correct version in one way or another. For example, Air France's Paris-Rio flight, where we learned that the pitot speed sensors intended for domestic flights had been fitted in place of other sensors intended for high altitudes! And it was not even necessary to wait for the end of the investigation so that all the inadequate probes (and assembled by economy) are changed on all the planes concerned in the world! A fine example which contradicts certain peremptory remarks (which we hear here and there ...).

Otherwise (if they genuinely and completely hid the "Investigation Reports" and other crashes occurred for the same causes / faults) it would be a very big lawsuit that could sink the flagship of an industry! It's too risky. It is therefore advisable to read between the lines to form an opinion (it is a little the modest goal of the continuity of this thread and I am convinced that we will have the necessary elements: for me we already know that 'there was an explosion on board, it is already a sufficiently relevant element, not to be distracted by elements which would have only a distant connection. On the other hand, if it had been proven that the the plane had to make 3 emergency landings for the same warning signals: this is worrying and will deserve close attention: there is no question of not shedding light on this crash, the stakes are too high There are 6'500 aircraft of this type in operation for an amount of> 600 billion and an equivalent quantity is on order ...)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/06/16, 23:56

Go hop I think we said everything ....

Edit by Remundo 2/10/2016 * 23:45 p.m.

Reopening of the subject following new information proposed by Obamot.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 03/10/16, 00:45

RT-TV on Sep 17, 2016 wrote:TNT traces found on debris from flight MS804
French investigators reported finding traces of TNT on debris from the A320 of EgyptAir MS804 which crashed in the Mediterranean in May. Although the origin of the traces remains to be defined, they added speculation that the accident would be an "inside job".

Investigators from the National Gendarmerie's Criminal Research Institute (IRCGN), discovered traces of explosive [mid-September] during the visit to Cairo, reported Le Figaro >>>.

The Egyptian authorities have not authorized the French investigators to examine the debris in more detail ...

To confirm the finding, the Egyptians want to write a joint report with the French, but French investigators are unwilling to do so, unless adequate access to debris is granted.

This corroborates the doubts raised so far on the "accidental cause"of the disappearance of the plane. And in particular the fact that among the human remains found floating on the surface of the sea, the micro-debris having penetrated into the flesh had made it to"very high velocity(Reminder: the speed of 50 km / h is compatible with what is produced by the explosion of an explosive device and not the sudden disintegration of an airplane in flight for any technical reason ...)

It remains for France to go to the end, and to say what they discovered on the back-up of the black boxes (which they did not fail to do and which allows them to advance the thesis of "the insidious job"In correlation with the discovery of traces of TNT and the rest)

Source: https://www.rt.com/news/359642-egyptair ... nt-traces/
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/10/16, 03:34

Obamot wrote:It remains for France to go to the end, and to say what they discovered on the back-up of the black boxes (which they did not fail to do and which allows them to advance the thesis of "the insidious job"In correlation with the discovery of traces of TNT and the rest)

But who benefits from the "crime" ???
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 04/10/16, 17:38

Lots of stuff has been going on for a year. The crash is close to war zones (Libya, Syria, Lebanon, Gaza)
To make a hypothesis, we would have to make a projection, except it is very difficult to know where all this is going to go. All we can say is that the plane fell suddenly, that the investigation seems to say that they would have pulverized in flight, from its cruising altitude, since there is no no wreckage and that nobody (except the BEA) could verify if it was true or not as long as they did not publish the recovery video of the black boxes (which is compulsory, there must have a camera that films non-stop, but not a word of it).

Therefore "who benefits from the crime?"there are several hypotheses, but everything seems to have been done so that no secondary media benefit is derived from this, which is possibly a good thing ... (to avoid any instrumentalisation and that it does not happen again) ..

The most likely leads:
- an attack on tourism and the Egyptian regime?
- something related to the troubles in the region?
- assassination of the arms trafficker who was on board (delivering / selling French weapons with one arm, and the other feeding Daesh, not for nothing that 3 security agents were on board (perhaps their intervention which gone wrong in the face of blackmail)?
- Retaliation whose facts and causes are unknown to the public?
- Burr of a lost missile?
- And even an MH17 type case, with the Russians in the background or fomented to then accuse Russia?
- There remains the thesis of the accident, less and less credible considering all that is and has been hidden. But these traces of TNT are nevertheless evidence.

For the moment there are only clues, and to access it it concretes a max.
For the moment this seems to benefit those who want to hide the truth?
0 x

Back to "humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial"