Counterproductive environmental measures

Humanitarian catastrophes (including resource wars and conflicts), natural, climate and industrial (except nuclear or oil forum fossil and nuclear energy). Pollution of the sea and oceans.
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Counterproductive environmental measures

by sicetaitsimple » 05/07/21, 19:48

Obamot wrote:In figures STP: What are the tolerated VS acceptable methane emissions in breeding per thousand head of cattle?

I admit I don't understand the question ...
Can you explain?
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/07/21, 19:56

Exnihiloest wrote:
Obamot wrote:...
In figures STP: What are the tolerated VS acceptable methane emissions in breeding per thousand head of cattle?
Just so that we understand something A YOUR ARTICLE, and based on the tangible.

Like I said, it's up to you to find out. And amha, you did not leave the hostel because your question is based on unrealized innuendos, such as the fact that there would be objective criteria for the tolerance and acceptability of the programs.
I'm not going to take everyone who needs numbers by the hand.

I have only observed that those who complain about "agricultural methanization" are those who have motivated it.
You are of course free to go beyond the subject.
No, my question is relevant BECAUSE THIS PROVES THAT YOU TAKE A POSITION IN THE PIFOMETER FILES, WITHOUT TAKING CARE OF EXAMINING THE PROBLEM, SO OR THE CAUSES OR THE CONSEQUENCES FOR THE BREEDERS, YOU WHO ARE NOT VEGETARIAN :!: AND THERE TO TREAT OTHERS OF IDEOLOGISTS ... WHAT A CULOT

you can imagine I have all the numbers, eh ..
you do not lack air ... if your behavior is not that of an ideologue, I do not know what it is : Twisted: : Twisted:
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 05/07/21, 19:59

The main concern in this approach of "small solutions" is that they quickly degenerate and that from virtuous, they become unfortunate. Thus, the manufacture of pellets initially responded to the use of a waste (sawdust), but given the success of its use, it is now entire forests that have passed through the "mill" ... : Evil: Anaerobic digestion responds to this scheme and it is to be feared that the work that is done to recover green waste in gardens * will turn into raw material for the LNG industry when the infrastructure is in place. I have little doubt about this evolution, since it corresponds to a better dissipation of energy.
- The title of this subject is inappropriate, since any "ecological" measure which reaches the legislative level can only contribute directly or indirectly ** to what it claims to remedy ...

* This is only a pretext, the real goal being to reduce the costs of local collectors ...
** By reducing the most prominent aspects of environmental problems in order to better continue on the essential ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 06/07/21, 00:25

Without wanting to stick a label, would you be a “real economist” (in the “noble” and sociological sense of the term)?

(this is not necessarily a question, so an answer is not necessarily required) : Wink:
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 06/07/21, 08:30

I do not have the ambition to claim the name of "true economist", especially since I do not really see what that could correspond ...
Of course, the economy, by its massively decisive character in our lives constitutes a privileged axis, in the first instance, for the understanding of the world, but it is however only the external manifestation of underlying and elementary determinisms: they are those - there which, alone, provide the true explanatory keys.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 06/07/21, 08:52

nice pirouette but not wrong so far! :D
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 06/07/21, 20:55

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote:I have only observed that those who complain about "agricultural methanization" are those who have motivated it.

No. You made a selection bias to fuel and disseminate your hatred of ecology.

And your hatred of humans, do you heal it from time to time?
And your propensity for lies and slander, you cure it?
And your inability to answer anything intelligent and relevant, you took note of it?

I love science, and ecology is science. I will not say the same of ecologism, a politico-religious ideology that is certainly hateful, like all the politicians who claim to be a science to claim to have an official truth.

Methanization is not just cultivated areas on purpose (bullshit, I agree), it is also the recovery of waste that until then went to the incinerator and a lot of small farms with plant biomass and / or animal heretofore not or misused. In short, you don't care about the world, as with your heatwave of the XNUMXth century.

So what ? You haven't even read the link but you have to answer anything! The subject :
"Feeding the land between two cultures is what peasants have been doing for millennia. But these practices are today threatened by agricultural anaerobic digestion.."
https://lejournalminimal.fr/confisquer- ... ourriture/

And I'll let you figure out why we're doing it less and less. I don't have to waste my time with bad faith people.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 06/07/21, 20:59

Exnihiloest wrote:Cretinerie, stupidity, debility, antiquity, lies, partiality, filthy bullshit

I don't have to waste my time with bad faith people.

Ah he dares all the sweet !!!
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 06/07/21, 21:09

"Feeding the land between two cultures is what peasants have been doing for millennia. But these practices are now threatened by agricultural methanization."
https://lejournalminimal.fr/confisquer- ... our writing /
you must have misread the article you are quoting then!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 06/07/21, 21:57

Ahmed wrote:The main concern in this approach of "small solutions" is that they quickly degenerate and that from virtuous, they become unfortunate. Thus, the manufacture of pellets initially responded to the use of a waste (sawdust), but given the success of its use, it is now entire forests that have passed through the "mill" ... : Evil: Anaerobic digestion responds to this scheme and it is to be feared that the work that is done to recover green waste in gardens * will turn into raw material for the LNG industry when the infrastructure is in place ...

I subscribe. But it was from the start that it had to be thought about! We do not launch new ideas by believing ourselves to be smarter than all those who have come before you, but by trying to understand why they have not already emerged (because in general, others have had them before you and have seen them. limits) and how they may present risks.
If the ecologists have not understood that any system, even theirs, not only can present direct risks that they must anticipate and make known if they continue, but also will be recovered anyway by those who can profit from it. , they have no place in politics. When you claim to want to do "sustainable", you have to see beyond the tip of your nose, and something other than noon at your doorstep.
0 x