TERR 2

Humanitarian catastrophes (including resource wars and conflicts), natural, climate and industrial (except nuclear or oil forum fossil and nuclear energy). Pollution of the sea and oceans.
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: TERR 2

by Exnihiloest » 29/12/20, 19:12

eclectron wrote:...
You have to see it like meteorites:
It is not reproducible
It happens from time to time, without our being there for nothing.

Meteorites, we find them on earth, we see them in museums, and we have rational explanations for their presence, which are perfectly compatible with all the rest of scientific knowledge.

To classify the "paranormal" at the same level as meteorites makes no sense.

But if you have Spirit Aura, a used UFO, or Ghost Slime, please send me a sample.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 29/12/20, 19:16

eclectron wrote:You disappoint me...
You who in your way touched the invisible ... (I have a good memory)

So you are going to explain to me who these beings of light are, these angels who channel the writings of mediums, light guides and other indigo children, ghosts and spirits who roam our planet ... Without a doubt. : Mrgreen:
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 29/12/20, 19:34

Exnihiloest wrote:
eclectron wrote:...
You have to see it like meteorites:
It is not reproducible
It happens from time to time, without our being there for nothing.

Meteorites, we find them on earth, we see them in museums, and we have rational explanations for their presence, which are perfectly compatible with all the rest of scientific knowledge.

To classify the "paranormal" at the same level as meteorites makes no sense.

But if you have Spirit Aura, a used UFO, or Ghost Slime, please send me a sample.

Really small and cramped in reasoning.
Why expect anything else from you, I wonder? : Lol:
At least you never disappoint me : Mrgreen:

Because a possible phenomenon cannot be observed by the 5 senses or by a device (it would still be necessary to tackle it), does the phenomenon not exist?

So you gonna need an example to back up my point?
You have one in the thread put by Izenrop, I'll let you find it.
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 29/12/20, 19:58

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:So you are going to explain to me who these beings of light are, these angels who channel the writings of mediums, light guides and other indigo children, ghosts and spirits who roam our planet ... Without a doubt. : Mrgreen:

I am not going to explain anything to you at all that I do not know from experience but you are going to explain to me what you told me in private from your personal experience.
Is your experience 100% accepted as rational?
hence my disappointment at your lack of openness.
I say no more so as not to disclose private information.

What I can say is that I have experienced telepathy on purpose.
that this developed foreknowledge of my own free will.
By pushing a little further, I experienced remote care at 800km as a receiver and as a transmitter (300km, cut the fire)

If all my experiences can be explained by current science and are a hoax, I'm a taker.
All that can be opposed to me is conformism and preconceived ideas, nothing to do with a scientific approach.
From experience, I am sure that there is material to discover, learn and develop.
Again we must not close the door (his mind), entry.
Of course, beware of charlatanism and overconfidence.
All of this is on a razor's edge but there is not nothing, that's for sure.

As certain that there are neutrinos. : Wink:
Except that the neutrinos we learned about it by a theoretical prediction and not by recurrent experimental manifestations.
For the parapsychological, it is the reverse, there are human experimental manifestations, it remains to study and theorize all that.
Last edited by eclectron the 29 / 12 / 20, 20: 06, 1 edited once.
0 x
whatever.
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 29/12/20, 20:01

eclectron wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:So you are going to explain to me who these beings of light are, these angels who channel the writings of mediums, light guides and other indigo children, ghosts and spirits who roam our planet ... Without a doubt. : Mrgreen:

I will not explain anything to you that I do not know but you are going to explain to me what you said to me in private from your personal experience.

And since I don't know either, we'll leave it there. As for my personal experience and from what I understand, I keep this to myself, I explained to you why. I'm neither Lilou Mace, nor Didelot ... not crazy, what. : Mrgreen:
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 29/12/20, 20:13

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
And since I don't know either, we'll leave it there. As for my personal experience and from what I understand, I keep this to myself, I explained to you why. I'm neither Lilou Mace, nor Didelot ... not crazy, what. : Mrgreen:

It is wrong in my opinion, we are at a time when these things can circulate and these things circulate.
You are free to filter your comments.
Excuse me for finding your attitude small, does it lead to think that you would be a mytho?

Is it the fear of being discredited that holds you back?

As you see, I don't care : Lol:

I read or meet people 1000 times more "developed" than me.
Yes, the mind, my business before ..., is a brake on all that.
0 x
whatever.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 29/12/20, 21:05

Are you going to succeed in this tour de force, to put an open-minded third person on the back of the impudent? : Wink:

T ... rrrrrrrrrrrr ???!
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 29/12/20, 23:21

eclectron wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:

It is wrong in my opinion, we are at a time when these things can circulate and these things circulate. <<< Is it wrong not to want to talk all over the place about things that we do not yet understand and on which it is difficult to put words?
You are free to filter your comments.<<< Thank you
Excuse me for finding your attitude small, does it lead to think that you would be a mytho? <<< I still prefer to pass for a mytho who has a "little attitude". At least I'm not harming anyone.

Is it the fear of being discredited that holds you back? <<< In any way. But that's fine with me.

As you see, I don't care : Lol: <<< In any case, it is poorly imitated!

I read or meet people 1000 times more "developed" than me. <<< Me not.
Yes the mind, my business before...<<< So you understand why I close it on certain subjects, apart from certain people whom I have in front of me and of whom I share enough experiences to be almost sure of being understood is a brake on all that.

Conclusion: I will NEVER talk about my "paranormal" experiences (they are not in my eyes even if they remain exceptional and mysterious) with anyone. We don't talk about these things like we talk about cooking or DIY recipes, weather, cars, motorcycles or football.
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 30/12/20, 08:47

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Conclusion: I will NEVER talk about my "paranormal" experiences (they are not in my eyes even if they remain exceptional and mysterious) with anyone. We don't talk about these things like we talk about cooking or DIY recipes, weather, cars, motorcycles or football.

In our time, obviously so, but you may not be of our time? : Lol:
Personally I do it to take it all in the g ... : Lol:
No, here it remains bearable. There would only be outright hostility, I wouldn't talk about it, to protect myself and then it wouldn't be of much use.
You would be surprised (or not) at the number of people who are silent, for fear of appearing to be weirdo.
From my point of view, the info needs to circulate as much as possible to release all of this, at least superficially.
It will make the world less stupid.

On the other hand, I understand very well that we go further on these subjects with people with whom we have an affinity.

Anyway, I still can't understand why you're laughing at something you seem to ignore too (?):
".. these beings of light, these angels who channel the writings of mediums, light guides and other indigo children, ghosts and spirits who roam our planet ... Without a doubt. : Mrgreen:"
Unless you have information, experience to pass on these subjects.
I am curious to have your opinion. We are here for that too.
The smartest attitude towards the unknown is to say "I don't know" and not to project your preconceived ideas.
I just want to know where you are so you can laugh.
0 x
whatever.
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 30/12/20, 09:31

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:As for my personal experience and from what I understand, I keep this to myself, I explained to you why. I'm neither Lilou Mace, nor Didelot ... not crazy, what.
When we are so insulting, for those who relate facts that do not correspond to your prejudices, we understand that we can be afraid of the backlash.
Last edited by izentrop the 30 / 12 / 20, 09: 32, 1 edited once.
0 x