TERR 2

Humanitarian catastrophes (including resource wars and conflicts), natural, climate and industrial (except nuclear or oil forum fossil and nuclear energy). Pollution of the sea and oceans.
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: TERR 2

by gegyx » 26/12/20, 22:37

You have no shame ? Mediocre kind of little faith.

Your reactions are delaying the advent of Our New Earth! :frown:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 26/12/20, 23:00

gegyx wrote:You have no shame ? Mediocre kind of little faith.

Your reactions are delaying the advent of Our New Earth! :frown:

The worlds of light and all the beings that represent them convey gratitude and unconditional love to you in these times of great vibrational upheavals.

The portal of infinity is more than ever reopened, leaving the beings of the earth all the possibilities of reconnection to their true nature.

The timelines of time have been cleansed and purified, the planetary vibrational alignment is being updated, the crystalline grid of the earth is also purifying itself.

All kingdoms are in turmoil, this planetary evolution is unprecedented.

It is an interior revolution that everyone feels in their own way and which upsets the obsolete pre-established principles.

It is in agreement with your beings and in their center that you live these extraordinary, exceptional moments.

Your first steps with the new energies of the earth accompany your actions and actions.

Everything is different, stop trying to master, nothing will be the same.

It is the beginning of the matter of the new earth.

https://arcturius.org/louverture-a-la-nouvelle-terre/
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 26/12/20, 23:11

Thank you
At least you find out. :)
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 26/12/20, 23:17

gegyx wrote:Thank you

It is still important to know that (quoting from) "The timelines of time have been cleansed and purified, the planetary vibrational alignment is being re-actualized, the crystalline grid of the earth is also purifying itself." : Mrgreen:
0 x
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 27/12/20, 00:31

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:"It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on smart things. The most serious disease of the brain is to think." (J. Rouxel)

This is what consecrates this forum.
When the sage points to the moon, the idiot looks at the finger.

Almost no one has bothered to answer the heart of the matter: the proposals of Terr2.
Most behaved like retarded adolescents.

It is instructive to see how a few interventions manage to destroy a subject and level it down.
Clearly, even in the face of the challenges of our time, you do not feel concerned with a new way of living on Earth.
So carried away by the most filthy stupidity, let us continue the destruction of the world in joy. Alleluia! if I may say so.

Excuse me for taking this seriously, obviously the forums must be considered as a release, as the relaxation of intelligence.
1 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 27/12/20, 09:23

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
gegyx wrote:Thank you

It is still important to know that (quoting from) "The timelines of time have been cleansed and purified, the planetary vibrational alignment is being re-actualized, the crystalline grid of the earth is also purifying itself." : Mrgreen:

You disappoint me...
You who in your way touched the invisible ... (I have a good memory)
Certainly we should not swallow everything that we find on the net, I imagine that by looking well, we will find creationist scientists with lots of bluffing arguments.
From there to conclude that ALL science is an idiot ...
We should not mix everything together.
And it seems to me that Humus wanted to discuss the proposals of the book and not of how the proposals arrived.
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 27/12/20, 09:31

eclectron wrote:From there to conclude that ALL science is an idiot ...

it's a bit to distinguish the two that we have developed the scientific method, isn't it?
because if you reject the scientific method of discriminating between "serious" stuff and "moron", then you should explain what you are applying instead. After all, why shouldn't creationists and terraplatists be right too?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 27/12/20, 09:53

ABC2019 wrote:
eclectron wrote:From there to conclude that ALL science is an idiot ...

it's a bit to distinguish the two that we have developed the scientific method, isn't it?
because if you reject the scientific method of discriminating between "serious" stuff and "moron", then you should explain what you are applying instead. After all, why shouldn't creationists and terraplatists be right too?

You have the wrong fight and the wrong fighter ...
Wasn't there a sentence under the quote you extracted?

Finally make yourself happy! : Lol:

PS: The 'paranormal' phonemes deserve (in France) to be seriously studied. Conformism and Cartesianism exacerbated harm science.
0 x
whatever.
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 27/12/20, 10:26

eclectron wrote:Conformism and Cartesianism exacerbated harm science.

scientists have never hesitated to study new and unknown phenomena when they arise (electricity, magnetism, radioactivity, etc.).

They simply studied them because they produced measurable and reproducible phenomena, that's all. It is not "exacerbated Cartesianism", it is the simple application of the scientific method. I have nothing against people talking to me about "beings of light", just telling me how they manifest themselves, I will be interested in them.

It does exist, note, "luminous beings", but we can take a picture of them, it's called bioluminescence :)

0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 27/12/20, 10:56

ABC2019 wrote:
eclectron wrote:Conformism and Cartesianism exacerbated harm science.

scientists have never hesitated to study new and unknown phenomena when they arise (electricity, magnetism, radioactivity, etc.).

By paranormal, I meant in connection with the human spirit.
Science, especially French, refuses to study this because it is not easily reproducible, unlike the effects external to man that you mentioned.
And then we connote the paranormal with charlatanism, which is anything but scientific ...
Truly a land of bulbous people.
You just have to observe the reactions on this subject, it goes into a spin right away, not to say into delirium, everyone goes there with their personal mental projections.
There is something unsurpassable for everyone.

For the following, I'll take the words I can, what matters is the general meaning, not the words:
To envision that there are ethereal dimensions that accommodate ethereal life forms that have a low possibility of communicating / interacting with the matter beings that we are, is unthinkable for most.
If you don't take a step towards it, you have virtually no chance of catching a glimpse of it.
You have to dare to go towards ... even if it means making a mistake and insisting.

This is how the child we were taught to walk.
0 x
whatever.