TERR 2

Humanitarian catastrophes (including resource wars and conflicts), natural, climate and industrial (except nuclear or oil forum fossil and nuclear energy). Pollution of the sea and oceans.
Christophe

Re: TERR 2

by Christophe » 10/01/21, 12:14

I don't know it will depend on your answers ...
0 x
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by 1360 » 10/01/21, 12:20

Christophe wrote:I don't know it will depend on your answers ...

EDIT: The quote I was responding to was: "as much as you". You have changed in the meantime ...

Yes, I am serious about what I think of the profiteers of the system, and I have spoken well of the lazy, not the retirees as you mix it up.

But really, your cliché on the Swiss, were you serious? Rich, banking secrecy (which has not existed for a long time, by the way), work = luck, high roller etc, etc ...
Last edited by 1360 the 10 / 01 / 21, 12: 27, 1 edited once.
0 x
Trying too hard to get into the mold, it ends up looking like a pie.
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/01/21, 12:24

Ah so Mister can categorize without problem the others but does not support any flashback?

Answer my question and we'll see ...

I answer you that the worst profiteers are not, in terms of billions stolen from "society", the social cases that you point out but the bosses who do tax optimization and the ultra rich who defraud by the tens of millions each year (that makes stolen social income ...) ...2 things that Switzerland has specialized in for decades!

I reassure you that the Swiss, there are also the Luxo (and others ...) ... maybe even worse them because more false ass to take advantage of Europe in addition to favoring tax evasion of multinationals ...

The emerging economic covid crisis will not fix all this ...
3 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 10/01/21, 12:26

1360 wrote:
It's crazy how the parasites who live on the hook of society always associate the word "work" with the word "stress". Well, the advantage of being a jerk is that you don't risk either ...

"Parasites That Live At The Hook Of Society" This mental shortcut to safeguard your thought system is classic so fun and a little aggressive for the people involved.
Of course, all the "parasites" who live on the hook of society have chosen it? : Mrgreen:
I am not sure you have listened to the video about BERTRAND RUSSELL, or maybe you reject the content.
Personally, I neither feel nor am concerned by your attacks.

1360 wrote:
I will amaze you, but I work, I make a very good living and I am not stressed.

Good for you, you are not that many in this case.
I could say the same for myself, except that I no longer earn "very well my living", but enough so I no longer complain for my personal case.
With the free time I have to do this, I observe the world and see better and better what could be done to make everyone live better in a sustainable world.

1360 wrote:
Tell yourself that you are lucky to be in a country that tolerates social cases and that if you can afford to do nothing, it is because there are people who work, precisely.

The word deserted is probably a bit strong.
So let's say "back" ... I participate as little as possible in the masquerade and the massacre.
If your "I earn a good living" in the system that allows it, do not mar the survival of the following and you are connected with all that in your head, then no worries.
I'm just curious to know what your professional work relates to, what field?
I don't know of many trades that allow this.

1360 wrote: even if for you it is every day Sunday ...
Not at all : Wink:
But good Sunday too
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 10/01/21, 13:40

What some animals do, humans can no longer do with each other.

The shortage of goods is not even a justification for aggressiveness between humans, since we live in a world of abundance.
(possibly sustainable, if organized the right way)
0 x
whatever.
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 10/01/21, 13:55

1360 wrote:It's crazy as parasites ...

Eternal bourgeois discourse, values ​​of my grandparents and their parents. No one, shabby, almost fascist "work family homeland" ... :(
0 x
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by 1360 » 10/01/21, 16:23

eclectron wrote:I'm just curious about what your professional work relates to, what area

I take care of after-sales service in a company that imports, sells and rents a brand of construction machinery (backhoes, more precisely).
0 x
Trying too hard to get into the mold, it ends up looking like a pie.
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 10/01/21, 17:55

1360 wrote:
eclectron wrote:I take care of after-sales service in a company that imports, sells and rents a brand of construction machinery (backhoes, more precisely).

After-sales service is in perfect harmony with sustainability, and construction machinery will always be useful.
I can imagine that one feels good doing this profession.
I also understand that it does not stress too much, in fact everything depends on the personality, the management and the objectives of the company which employs you.

The current framework, the capitalist system, pushes for there to always be a flow, if possible increasing, of construction sites, of construction machinery built and sold. All of this is ultimately absurd in a finite world.
For the capitalist system it is good that goods do not last too long.

It is therefore the 'framework' which makes the field of activity unsustainable for the moment but your activity could be expressed differently in a 'sustainable framework', where construction machinery would be designed to be more sustainable. (+ repairable and + recyclable)

What is your view on the Crusantism of the capitalism system with regard to a finite planet?
Does your current comfort of life make you skip these considerations which seem remote to you? Or does the tumult of a hectic life not leave you the leisure to think about it?
0 x
whatever.