TERR 2

Humanitarian catastrophes (including resource wars and conflicts), natural, climate and industrial (except nuclear or oil forum fossil and nuclear energy). Pollution of the sea and oceans.
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: TERR 2

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 09/01/21, 19:23

eclectron wrote:Image... the ego is THE problem of everything.
ImageNo problem outside of oneself : Wink:

Of course, jumping on a mine, being murdered, crushed by a meteorite, or raped are really ego problems. : Mrgreen:
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 09/01/21, 19:34

1360 wrote:Yes and ?

I do not see how that would bring the slightest hint of credibility to the dumbfounded guided by his fireflies ...

As far as I'm concerned, that's not the point.
What interests me are the solutions mentioned, regardless of the messenger.
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 09/01/21, 19:36

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Of course, jumping on a mine, being murdered, crushed by a meteorite, or raped are really ego problems. : Mrgreen:

How you live it internally, IF! : Mrgreen:
0 x
whatever.
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 09/01/21, 19:57

eclectron wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Of course, jumping on a mine, being murdered, crushed by a meteorite, or raped are really ego problems. : Mrgreen:

Well let's see (no pun intended).
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 10/01/21, 08:27

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
eclectron wrote:

Well let's see (no pun intended).

If it amuses you ...
There is the fact and what we do with it psychologically. this last point depends on the ego if you have not yet understood that at your age ...
You have absolutely no problem except yourself.
Find me one : Mrgreen:
0 x
whatever.
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by 1360 » 10/01/21, 09:34

eclectron wrote:
1360 wrote:Yes and ?

I do not see how that would bring the slightest hint of credibility to the dumbfounded guided by his fireflies ...

As far as I'm concerned, that's not the point.
What interests me are the solutions mentioned, regardless of the messenger.

The solutions ? What solutions ??

The girl, based on a 1935 book written by Russell, comes to the conclusion that the solution is to work 4 hours a day. Is this the solution that interests you?
Are you serious or are you kidding?
Are you working
Do you have children

In short, the French and their 35 hours are already spent for lazy people in Europe, so it is clear that this reputation is not about to change, telling such stupidities.

It's amazing !!!
0 x
Trying too hard to get into the mold, it ends up looking like a pie.
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 10/01/21, 10:06

1360 wrote:
It's amazing !!!

I understand....
Let's say that if you accept and devote a cult to the order of things, to the system therefore; an opening speech, questioning the system, is considered staggering.
And the system (those in the head who never know any crisis and who laugh well to hear you defend them : Mrgreen: ) is very happy to be able to count on good little soldiers who do not question anything, even if it means shitting ...

There is no problem outside of yourself.
There is no problem apart from the ideas that we hold dear.
If you want the current system, don't complain about having to work like a donkey and under stress, I deserted : Mrgreen:
0 x
whatever.
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by 1360 » 10/01/21, 11:54

eclectron wrote:If you want the current system, don't complain about having to work like a donkey and under stress, I deserted : Mrgreen:

It's crazy how the parasites who live on the hook of society always associate the word "work" with the word "stress". Well, the advantage of being a jerk is that you don't risk either ...

I will amaze you, but I work, I make a very good living and I am not stressed.

Tell yourself that you are lucky to be in a country that tolerates social cases and that if you can afford to do nothing, it is because there are people who work, precisely.

So, that you say anything to make yourself feel like you exist is good, but respecting people thanks to whom you can afford to be a wanker is better;)

Happy Sunday (even if for you it's Sunday every day ...)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/01/21, 12:06

1360 wrote:
eclectron wrote:If you want the current system, don't complain about having to work like a donkey and under stress, I deserted : Mrgreen:

It's crazy how the parasites who live on the hook of society always associate the word "work" with the word "stress". Well, the advantage of being a jerk is that you don't risk either ...

I will amaze you, but I work, I make a very good living and I am not stressed.

Tell yourself that you are lucky to be in a country that tolerates social cases and that if you can afford to do nothing, it is because there are people who work, precisely.

So, that you say anything to make yourself feel like you exist is good, but respecting people thanks to whom you can afford to be a wanker is better;)

Happy Sunday (even if for you it's Sunday every day ...)

Parasites, social hooks, social cases, false belief in the absolute necessity of a job in order to live, every day on Sunday ... In fact, is it that you who work in this world to hear yourself? : Shock:

It makes a concentrate of bullshit in a few sentences that deserves to enter the annals of forum (anal? I don't know anymore ... : Mrgreen: )

And of course as a Swiss you amass and spend the maximum possible (yum yum), and certainly you defend banking secrecy, tax evasion and fraud (sorry optimization lol) ... obviously they can pay you well in cheating ... Because the real social fraud is there so the real social cases that's it (I'm not going to look for a comparative curve ... there is a fracture of 1 to 10 at the very least!) ... We could even talk about asocial cases!

The latter have chosen to be anti-social cases ... most social cases have no choice or one suffers the bad luck of life!

I'm not defending idleness, on the contrary, but know that not everyone has what you consider to be a chance ...

So the retirees are cassos for you too? : Shock:
3 x
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by 1360 » 10/01/21, 12:12

Christophe wrote:
And of course as a Swiss you amass and spend the maximum possible (yum yum), and certainly you defend banking secrecy, tax evasion and fraud (sorry optimization lol) ... obviously they can pay you well in cheating ... Because the real social cases are that (I'm not going to look for a comparative curve) ... We could even talk about asocial cases!

These latter have chosen to be anti-social cases ... most social cases have had no choice!

I do not defend idleness but know that not everyone has what you consider to be lucky ...

Reassure me, are you kidding me ?!
0 x