Coronavirus, who or what and why? What origin?

Humanitarian catastrophes (including resource wars and conflicts), natural, climate and industrial (except nuclear or oil forum fossil and nuclear energy). Pollution of the sea and oceans.
VetusLignum
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Coronavirus, who or what and why? What origin?

by VetusLignum » 24/09/20, 23:11

Obamot wrote:Yes well, that's great news, because suddenly Li-Meng must know the truth then ..?

And a truth that has killed 1 million people, I would not like to have to calculate his life expectancy, but it may be short.

She says she knows her, but we, as observers, can only observe what each other is saying, and try to form an opinion.
The fact that she is censored nevertheless seems to indicate that what she says is disturbing; which gives it credit in my eyes.

Regarding the Latham \ Wilson hypothesis, I indicated in the post where I presented it that it presented a certain number of difficulties.
The most important being these:

First of all, such an extensive genetic evolution needed to go from its closest bat coronavirus relative, RaTG13, to SARS-CoV-2, about 1,200 nucleotides, has never been described to occur in a single patient.
Furthermore, the structure of RaTG13's receptor binding domain, which binds to the human cell is sufficiently different from that of SARS-CoV-2, making an initial human infection by RaTG13 to begin a human adaptation process highly unlikely.
Even if bat to human transmission had occurred in the miners and high adaptation for human infection was achieved, there is no record of any human to human transmission, despite no extraordinary precautions being implemented during the hospitalization.

This hypothesis does not seem to bother much, because it did not give rise to any reaction from the representatives of the official version; it has also been favorably presented in various mainstream media.
I had brought up the idea that it might become the official aftermarket version, but it may be too fragile for that.

Still, this story reveals that the WIV hides a lot of things; and if that could make them explain themselves, that would be interesting.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 25/09/20, 01:52

What do we know about the mutations that have affected this new coronavirus since the start of the pandemic? Have they, as some do not hesitate to assert, made the virus less virulent? Are different SARS-CoV-2 isolates in circulation? What do we know about these various strains of coronavirus? https://theconversation.com/que-sait-on ... ets-144963
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 25/09/20, 02:14

izentrop wrote:
What do we know about the mutations that have affected this new coronavirus since the start of the pandemic? Have they, as some do not hesitate to assert, made the virus less virulent? Are different SARS-CoV-2 isolates in circulation? What do we know about these various strains of coronavirus? https://theconversation.com/que-sait-on ... ets-144963

One complement among others

More contagious but less lethal? Scientists wonder about a mutation of the coronavirus

Hirsh says 15 days for doubling the sheaves
Another teacher (forgot her name) says 4 weeks for the complete disaster

So we'll know pretty quickly, just a little patience
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 25/09/20, 08:05

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:One complement among others
More contagious but less lethal? Scientists wonder about a mutation of the coronavirus
the article that I quoted, of more scientific value and more recent speaks about it, no need to psychose the above
To date, no study has shown that this modification has an impact on the severity of the infection.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 25/09/20, 14:32

VetusLignum wrote:
Obamot wrote:Yes well, that's great news, because suddenly Li-Meng must know the truth then ..?

And a truth that has killed 1 million people, I would not like to have to calculate his life expectancy, but it may be short.

She says she knows her, but we, as observers, can only observe what each other is saying, and try to form an opinion.
The fact that she is censored nevertheless seems to indicate that what she says is disturbing; which gives it credit in my eyes.

What better coverage than to be censored to gain credibility (... precisely, and in view of the stakes ...)

And precisely : Arrowd:

Ahmed wrote:There is no need to consider this kind of hypothesis when one observes that one of the most widespread farms is that of pigs *, the perfect intermediary between wild animals and humans. Pigs are first contaminated by wild species dislodged from their natural habitat and which is no longer (sic), then another easier mutation (given the great genetic proximity between pigs and us [in all humans, there is a sleeping pig, it is well known! : Wink: ]) allows the virus to pass to the man who lives next door, this con ... : roll:

* Especially in China. Astonishing, no? : Mrgreen:

Reading you ... To say that the virus has crossed the species barrier as pointed out by the phylogenetic tree is quite disturbing. Unless we wanted to point China in an indelible accusation:

ah but my good Môssieur, if the Chinese studied this type of virus [So it's good that ...]
ah but my good Môssieur, if there are strands of RNA from the bat virus that lives there [So it's good that ...]
ah but my good Môssieur, if in addition the virus has passed through the pangolin [So it's good that ... it may only be the Chinese]
ah but my good Môssieur, if in addition the pandemic “started in CHINA [So it's good that ... it may only be the Chinese]

You can see that you are wrong Ahmed ( : Mrgreen: ) “They” would not have taken strands of pig RNA because we could have accused the USA!

C19DE7A9-6F89-45A8-AC2A-1AEA1E91255D.jpeg
C19DE7A9-6F89-45A8-AC2A-1AEA1E91255D.jpeg (151.68 Kio) Consulté 1449 fois
0 x
VetusLignum
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by VetusLignum » 30/09/20, 10:56

Scientists are working on virus vaccines; ie, viruses which are transmitted very easily, but which, instead of making sick, vaccinate infected people or animals.

Self-spreading vaccines are essentially genetically engineered viruses designed to move through populations in the same way as infectious diseases, but rather than causing disease, they confer protection. Built on the chassis of a benign virus, the vaccines have genetic material from a pathogen added to them that stimulates the creation of antibodies or white blood cells in “infected” hosts.
https://thebulletin.org/2020/09/scienti ... y-go-wrong

The idea can also be misused:
The main security concern is that of dual-use. In essence, this means that the same research that is used to develop self-spreading vaccines to prevent disease, could also be used to deliberately cause harm. You could, for instance, engineer triggers into a virus that cause immune system failures in infected people or animals, a bit like HIV does naturally. Or you could create triggers in a virus that cause a harmful autoimmune response, where the body starts attacking its own healthy cells and tissues.

See also:
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41559-020-1254-y
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/a ... 2X17302123

This idea could put Montagnier's thesis back on the front of the stage, SARS-CoV-2 being in this hypothesis a vaccine-virus against AIDS (under development, because it makes people sick).
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 30/09/20, 18:02

It seems obvious to me. Montagnier who has studied this all his life, who knows all the wrongs, necessarily knows more than he could say to the press ... Things that we only say among omniscient ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/10/20, 00:28

0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 09/10/20, 09:43

Excellent!

What we would like to know, however, is the phylogenetic tree before the “19A” position.

Here is the biggest shit about the origin of the virus. It's like considering this tree as the “big bang”!
“Big bang” supposedly in China in December 2019 ... but what was there before (?) And from where (?)

There must have been something before, since traces of the virus in the EU exist before November 2019 (in the USA itou)
And these traces of covid-19 from exhumed corpses, we still do not see it appear ... Why?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/10/20, 10:11

Uh there I can not help I already understand nothing of the tweet in question !! : Mrgreen:
0 x

Back to "humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial"