Coronavirus, who or what and why? What origin?

Humanitarian catastrophes (including resource wars and conflicts), natural, climate and industrial (except nuclear or oil forum fossil and nuclear energy). Pollution of the sea and oceans.
VetusLignum
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Coronavirus, who or what and why? What origin?

by VetusLignum » 22/07/20, 15:00

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:
VetusLignum wrote:A new theory on the origin of SARS-CoV-2, very well supported, especially since it reconstructs almost all the pieces of the puzzle.
1) The minors were infected with RaTG13 (or a similar virus, and perhaps by other VOCs simultaneously)
2) The RaTG13 virus has mutated to SARS-CoV-2 in their lungs (or in the lung of one of them)
3) At the end of 2019, an employee of the WIV was infected with this virus and initiated its circulation

A must read: https://www.independentsciencenews.org/ ... -pandemic/

One of the weaknesses of this thesis is that, in this case, we would not have expected the epidemic to start from the hospital where these minors were being treated. The authors answer that the doctors at the hospital understood the risk of a pandemic, and took all the precautions.
Another weakness is that some researchers find it hard to believe that the RaTG13 virus could have evolved into SARS-CoV-2 in just a few weeks, even in a human's lungs (although some of the miners were sick for several months. ).
But we cannot exclude that the WIV carried out additional manipulations on the viruses taken from minors.

Tracing the trail of the Covid will be the detective drama of the decade I think ....

Hope we know the end of the story one day

The problem is that the main defendant (the WIV) is supported not only by the Chinese authorities, but also by all those who financed it, like the NIH, with the complicity also of the WHO, the pharmaceutical companies. who want to make money from a vaccine…. So those who should be investigating are not doing it, and the only ones investigating are a handful of virologists scattered around the world, who are putting their careers at risk in doing so.

As we noted in our earlier article, the most important of the questions surrounding the origins of SARS-CoV-2 could potentially be resolved by a simple examination of the complete lab notebooks and biosafety records of relevant researchers at the WIV. Now that a credible and testable lab escape hypothesis exists this task becomes potentially much easier. This moment thus represents an opportune one to renew that call for an independent and transparent investigation of the WIV.

In requesting an investigation we are aware that no scientific institution anywhere has made a comparable request. We believe that this failure undermines public trust in a “scientific response” to the pandemic. Instead, the scientific establishment has labeled the lab escape theory a “rumor“, an “unverified theory” and a “conspiracy” when its proper name is a hypothesis. By taking this stance the scientific establishment has given the unambiguous message that scientists who take the possibility of a lab origin seriously are jeopardizing their careers. Thus, while countless scientific publications on the pandemic assert in their introductions that a zoonotic origin for SARS-CoV-2 is a matter of fact or near-certainty (and Andersen et al has 860 citations as of July 14th), there is still not one published scientific paper asserting that a lab escape is even a credible hypothesis that deserves investigation.

Anyone who doubts this pressure should read the interview with Birger Sørensen in Norway's Minerva magazine in which Sørensen discusses the “reluctance” of journals to publish his assessment that the existence of a virus that is “exceptionally well adjusted to infect humans” is “suspicious” and “cannot have evolved naturally”. The source of this reluctance, says Sørensen, is not rationality or scientific evidence. It results from conflicts of interest. This mirrors our experience. To find genuinely critical analysis of COVID-19 origin theories one has to go to Twitter, blog posts, and preprint servers. The malaise runs deep when even scientists start to complain that they don't trust science.

We nevertheless hope that journalists will investigate some of the conflicts of interest that are keeping scientists and institutions from properly investigating the lab escape hypothesis.
0 x
VetusLignum
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by VetusLignum » 22/07/20, 17:18

VetusLignum wrote:
Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:
VetusLignum wrote:A new theory on the origin of SARS-CoV-2, very well supported, especially since it reconstructs almost all the pieces of the puzzle.
1) The minors were infected with RaTG13 (or a similar virus, and perhaps by other VOCs simultaneously)
2) The RaTG13 virus has mutated to SARS-CoV-2 in their lungs (or in the lung of one of them)
3) At the end of 2019, an employee of the WIV was infected with this virus and initiated its circulation

A must read: https://www.independentsciencenews.org/ ... -pandemic/

One of the weaknesses of this thesis is that, in this case, we would not have expected the epidemic to start from the hospital where these minors were being treated. The authors answer that the doctors at the hospital understood the risk of a pandemic, and took all the precautions.
Another weakness is that some researchers find it hard to believe that the RaTG13 virus could have evolved into SARS-CoV-2 in just a few weeks, even in a human's lungs (although some of the miners were sick for several months. ).
But we cannot exclude that the WIV carried out additional manipulations on the viruses taken from minors.

Tracing the trail of the Covid will be the detective drama of the decade I think ....

Hope we know the end of the story one day

The problem is that the main defendant (the WIV) is supported not only by the Chinese authorities, but also by all those who financed it, like the NIH, with the complicity also of the WHO, the pharmaceutical companies. who want to make money from a vaccine…. So those who should be investigating are not doing it, and the only ones investigating are a handful of virologists scattered around the world, who are putting their careers at risk in doing so.

Note that censorship applies to the work of these researchers, both in scientific journals and in mainstream media. All they have left is Twitter, pre-prints, and blogs that nobody reads.
https://www.gmwatch.org/en/news/latest- ... sars-cov-2
1 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 23/07/20, 00:01

Yes, power, money, greed are now openly part of the health game.

As one broker I quoted said ... in essence
This drug has no interest on the stock market because it heals people ...

We are in the middle of it.
2 x
VetusLignum
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by VetusLignum » 27/07/20, 21:21

Another article with a synthetic vocation. According to the author, RaTG13 cannot infect humans, and there are so many innovations in SARS-CoV-2 that the likelihood of them having taken place in nature is very low.
https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... e_Question

An ambitious new article by B. Sørensen, in which he attempts to reconstruct the history of the manipulations that led to SARS-CoV-2, by converging the genetic analysis of the virus with the publications of the WIV.
https://www.minervanett.no/files/2020/0 ... alEvol.pdf

A Twitter discussion where we see K. Andersen (the author of the article founding the official narration that SARS-CoV-2 is of natural origin) awkwardly refusing to respond to the refutations of his article (click on the answer of 'Andersen, then go up):
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 27/07/20, 23:20

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:Yes, power, money, greed are now openly part of the health game.

Yes, that brings us back enough to the title too ” Coronavirus, whose fault or what and why? What origin?"
In our society (not as in the proverb): the clothes make the monk, and yet the scientist's smock does not make the doctor, appearances are the perfect disguise for that on occasion the devil can hide there ... (he hides in the details, they say, and the bigger the string ...)

... to hide there, as in the suit of the banker, the statute of the politician or the professor, the black robe of the lawyer, the cap of the judge, the uniform of the scout of the customs officer of the police or the soldier, the monk's cassock and all ecclesiastical costumes ... all authority figures up to that of the father and sometimes even the mother ... Only those who can be differentiated are those who demonstrate real humility (... and again ... let's be careful), the grandiloquent silent ones, would often do better to ... shut up!

... today I found traces of the alleged “Swiss consensus”(Against a background of controversy HCQ + Az) see instead:

BDFD59E8-6E6D-4B75-BB85-8772D105EFEA.jpeg

Whose fault is it ? Why ?
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 28/07/20, 01:06

Obamot wrote:
Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:Yes, power, money, greed are now openly part of the health game.

Yes, that brings us back enough to the title too ” Coronavirus, whose fault or what and why? What origin?"
In our society (not as in the proverb): the clothes make the monk, and yet the scientist's smock does not make the doctor, appearances are the perfect disguise for that on occasion the devil can hide there ... (he hides in the details, they say, and the bigger the string ...)

It is quite obvious that it is not at all the good intentions which govern this pandemic but simply and only as in the majority of the economic activity at high level (multinationals): the pure financial profit.

The rest is irrelevant, let alone the lives of a few hundred thousand human beings.

In this pandemic, science has of course its part but it is very largely in the minority.
And the rantings of Mr. Sam or the trolls who pretend to ignore that the very essential component of this lying poker game is profit at all costs are quite pathetic indeed.

For the record, the initial quote from this Goldman Sachs analyst who takes us back to the real world and who is not at all that of the care bears of studies for and against who are only there to create a smokescreen.

Vaccine that yields a max.
Drug that yields a max.
Both supported by companies that water a max
All in the face of treatments that bring nothing

It's David versus Goliath
The earthen pot against the iron pot

But who knows ...

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:the very amoral moral of this story and of those that may follow

Goldman Sachs: Curing illness is "bad for business"
http://www.entelekheia.fr/2018/04/29/go ... -business/
April 29th

Goldman Sachs has outdone itself this time. And it was a challenge for an investment firm that helped cause and then exploit a global economic crisis, increasing its own wealth and power by helping to dispossess millions of Americans from their homes.

But today Goldman Sachs openly says in financial reports that healing people with chronic illnesses is not good for business.

I wish it was a joke. It looks like a joke. In fact, we will see below that it was one of my favorite jokes. But first, the facts.

In a recent report, a Goldman analyst asked customers, "Is healing patients a viable business model?" Salveen Richter wrote: "The potential to deliver 'cures in one act' is one of the most attractive aspects of genotherapy ... However, these treatments offer a very different pattern than that of the recurring income reported by therapies chronicles… Although this proposal is of immense value for patients and society, it could represent a challenge for developers of genome medicine who would seek lasting contributions of money. "

Yes, a Goldman Sachs analyst bluntly said that healing people would hurt their cash flow. And he said that in a note designed to dissuade customers from investing in cures. Does "human progress" have a bottom? Because if it is, this represents the bottom of the so-called human progress - at the very bottom, where the mud eels mate with cephalopods (or at least, it's the idea that I make myself shallows).

This analyst note is one of the clearest examples of the brutality of our market economy that I have ever seen. In the past, this truth would never have been formulated. She would have lived locked up in a triple turn in the soul of a banker and nowhere else. She would have been considered too disgusting for the wealthy elite to say, "We don't want to cure illnesses because it would be bad for our portfolios. We want people to suffer as long as possible. Each human who suffers enriches us a little more. "

We follow the circular motion of a toilet flush in a toilet bowl, and as you know, it accelerates as it nears the end, its horizon. We are beginning to see more and more clearly how disgusting the profit-for-all economy is. When Donald Trump launched his missiles against Syria, the actions of arms manufacturers soared. This rise in stocks is a gravitational force of capitalism. It irresistibly attracts people to death and destruction. Profit has power, and that power spans society as a whole.

In addition, there is no debate on the subject in our media. There are no questions about the war profiteers and if they represent what we ask of society. No. Tell me, how many of these flawless TV presenters said, "Weapon manufacturers have made huge profits from our missile strikes. Do you not find that repulsive? Doesn't that make you nauseous? Does this not mean that we have created an inverted system that rewards barbarism? "

You will not hear this debate. We are more likely to hear them talking about the best blind ping pong player ever to have starred in a self-injury TV movie. Uncomfortable news never sees the light of day on our airwaves, suffocated by money interests.

And believe it or not, Goldman's rating gets worse. The analyst says, "in the case of infectious diseases like hepatitis C, the healing of affected patients also decreases the number of carriers likely to transmit the virus to new patients ..."

Decrease the number of carriers? Goldman Sachs ... is in a financial partnership ... with fucking infectious diseases.

Think about it for a minute. Meditate on it and decide if you want to keep your seat on the Earth spacecraft. I wait.

When I read this for the first time - after I stopped choking - I realized that it was more coherent than I had thought at first. I always thought that Lloyd Blankfein (CEO of Goldman Sachs) had a striking resemblance to hepatitis C. It turns out that he just works with hepatitis C. They are just good friends and partners in business (but I've heard that Ebola is the godfather of her children).

An aggressive strain of savage capitalism has doubled down on satire on several fronts. In one of [American comedian] Chris Rock's sketches, "Bigger & Blacker", which I first saw when I was a teenager, he had a joke that struck me. He would say something like, “They're never going to cure AIDS. They are never, ever going to cure AIDS. There is too much money in it. The money is not in the cure. The money is in customer loyalty! The money is in customer retention. "

I found this passage hilarious. I loved it. Because I thought it was a joke. Today, I see - it was no joke. Damn, he was right. They don't even try to cure infectious diseases that bring them masses of money. Instead, the money interests ask their customers, in a whiny tone, to avoid curing these diseases. Because not only do they lose money when a patient is cured and no longer needs medication, but they also lose money because that patient no longer transmits his disease to others .

I swear these drug companies are on the verge of saying, "How about we send Bruce - the copier guy - poke people in the back of the neck with infected needles?" Would it be too much? Because it would increase our income. And we would not only be making money with newly infected people, but they could spread their infection to others. Great, right? "

A profit-driven world creates a disgusting reality with a totally misguided value system. A world where oil companies see oil spills that destroy entire coastal communities as the price to pay for their business. In fact, they even said it was good for the local economy. A world where millions of animals mistreated all their lives represent the price to pay for brunches. A world where the massive destruction of hurricanes is an opportunity to make money rather than tragedies. "Honey, look at the weather. Will a business opportunity at 250 kilometers an hour still destroy the Caribbean islands? "

And today, multinationals are no longer worried about government interference - because they control it. For them, worrying about it would be like worrying about possible interference from your carpet when you go to the movies at night. We know what a carpet is supposed to do. He is lying on the ground. Today, multinationals openly explain their true goals and motivations without much concern for a backlash. They can do things like dropping attack dogs against protesters at Standing Rock * and not worrying about possible consequences. Who cares ? The worst that could happen to them would be to pay a fine - a fine accompanied by vague excuses, "Sorry you were bitten by dogs specially trained to attack men".

We suffer from a value system disorder. A large percentage of our society today considers this Goldman Sachs thinking acceptable. It should be seen as grotesque as someone who hits someone on the head and then sells them bandages. Imagine that this is your business model. And you're asking investors to help you implement it. Next to a wonderful PowerPoint presentation, you say, "You guys are helping me pay for the baseball bat. I will hit people on the head with the bat. My skills with a baseball bat are amply documented. I will then sell our high-end bandages to the bloody victims. And against minimal effort, you will have your share of the profits. It is an investment in concrete. "

This is how we have to see what Goldman Sachs says in this analyst note.

The only way a system can fall that low - with values ​​that work so head on - is through relentless propaganda in a profit driven society model. It is a system built on the exploitation of others for profit. And that is why we need a revolution of the mind.

Other links among others
https://siecledigital.fr/2018/04/18/gue ... man-sachs/
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/11/goldman ... model.html
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 28/07/20, 01:12

Ouuch!

Already a simple “evolution of minds”Would tempt me enough! : Wink:

But if a revolution posed the threat of a total economic collapse, the covid-19 crisis has shown that this will not be the case, and that a slowdown in activity has even been beneficial to genes in various ways. (more generally than in the financial sector, not all banksters have speculated on the decline) ... although this will create hundreds of thousands of bankruptcies all the same ... The hardest part would be to know what to curb in the ” activity and what to develop ... It will be hard to reinvent everything ...

There is a desire and an incontestable need of the populations to move towards a (more) virtuous world.
We will have to see if a favorable critical mass of people will emerge (and when?)
Last edited by Obamot the 28 / 07 / 20, 01: 34, 1 edited once.
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 28/07/20, 01:33

Obamot wrote:Ouuch!

Already a simple “evolution of minds”Would tempt me enough! : Wink:

Do not worry, we come to the evolution of minds ... but only in favor of the labs ... and especially not in favor of treatments that bring nothing.
Obviously it is cold in the back.

Covid-19: "We must depart from the usual rules" for vaccines

"To have a sufficient number of people who have been confronted with the virus, you have to make the test last, so it takes time and a lot of people recruited", explains Professor Floret. “This is why the phase 3 trials are taking so long. This is absolutely inapplicable to a pandemic and emergency situation! "

“We will never be able to solve the problem if we follow the usual rules” ... It is absolutely inapplicable to a pandemic and emergency situation! " In essence Raoult said pretty much the same thing.

And in this case the proponents of EBM, trolls and lobbyists have no complaints.

Normal if we introduce into this vast hoax the notion of profit that we spoke about a little above.
Everything is justified.

When it brings in a lot of money, tons of money we don't care about EBM.
When it does not pay off, EBM is essential.
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 28/07/20, 01:43

If the covid-19 crisis persists, may people end up having a big blow to the incompetent “elites” who have done next to nothing or even worse, who have made bad decisions that have killed a lot of people. world for nothing, premature deaths ...

A changeover is not impossible if the tidal wave takes over and the economy collapses. On the other hand it would create hundreds of thousands of co-lateral victims. Unsolvable problem?

Neither the Tobin tax, nor the unconditional minimum income, nor other attempts have come to an end!

We are in a world ruled by fear.
For a “revolution”, confidence must first return and win over fear.
It happens on an individual level first, a work on “self-esteem”
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 28/07/20, 02:16

There were a lot of positive signs when the people came to the balconies to support the hospital staff!
Clearly, this health crisis has shown us that many things would be possible if we wanted to!

Should be mobilized for the next elections, there could be a sort of “Raoult effect” which would sweep away these incompetents, I would like to see that, sweeping the toddler and his mother from the Elysee Palace, would do the greatest good! : Cheesy:

Cédric Villani President, Didier Raoult Prime Minister!
0 x

Back to "humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial"