Coronavirus, who or what and why? What origin?

Humanitarian catastrophes (including resource wars and conflicts), natural, climate and industrial (except nuclear or oil forum fossil and nuclear energy). Pollution of the sea and oceans.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Coronavirus, who or what and why? What origin?

by Obamot » 23/04/23, 20:34

Exnihiloest wrote:No sequitur. Still no reason for you.
well, no need for a reason, just the real facts are enough by being in good faith. No blabla.

And I advise you to stop, because the other thread was locked, when he insulted me for having revealed that he was the one who truncated his pseudo justifications, and with the greatest dishonesty since practicing the inversion accusatory, accusing me of the facts of which he is the cause : Arrowd:
(as I was laying out the chronology facts) >
Last edited by Obamot the 23 / 04 / 23, 20: 43, 2 edited once.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 23/04/23, 20:36

dumb
When the facts have nothing to do with the subject, it is indeed dung. Let them dry, and you'll have years of free heating energy.
You still haven't learned to think, like the other redneck Janicon alias "he's the one who says who is", with whom you make the pair, the proof this debility:
I always get off on this zigoto who takes himself for an intellectual reference, whereas he is characterized above all by his natural debility which emerges at each of his interventions.
Pov 'bichon who needs to value himself through his narcissism and who believes in his usual delirium like the other funny people! redneck, redneck, my dear! :)
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 23/04/23, 20:37

Obamot wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote:No sequitur. Still no reason for you.
well, no need for a reason, just the real facts are enough by being in good faith. No blabla.

And I advise you to stop, because the other thread was locked, at the time he insulted me for revealing that he was truncating his information, and with the utmost dishonesty then accused me of the facts of which he is the cause (truncating the facts)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!
Image : Mrgreen:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 23/04/23, 20:40

and shoo! Guy has just taken a rake in the pif!
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 23/04/23, 20:40

Ahmed wrote: especially in view of the production potential:

Attention, Ahmed, without wanting to advance me too much, the production may seem important but is only based on a few units, certainly efficient but whose maximum capacity is perhaps not far from being reached (at the risk of being mistaken) .
2 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 23/04/23, 20:46

Keep editing, ObaGPT, you'll get there... no I'm kidding. : Mrgreen:
0 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 23/04/23, 20:47

Obamot wrote:And I advise you to stop, because the other thread was locked, when he insulted me for having revealed that he was the one who truncated his pseudo justifications, and with the greatest dishonesty since practicing the inversion accusatory, accusing me of the facts of which he is the cause : Arrowd:
(as I was laying out the chronology facts) >

Serious question: How did you manage to obtain this pass allowing you to tell anything all the time?
3 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 23/04/23, 20:52

Go ahead Pedro, try to be concrete for once.

(And the other pathological liar plays the clown and, collects the support of the funny, which is "nominal" between zeteticians)

Distinguished taunts and other congratulations...
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 23/04/23, 21:11

What's fabulous is that YOU post a link * which shows that you truncated a screenshot while accusing me of accusatory inversion! On the same thread you say: "You're going to have a job with a guy who goes so far as not to put the links that bother him, to cover his tracks..." and just above "And I advise you to stop, because the other thread has been locked" without putting a link, to cover the tracks, perhaps?

Definitely your lies have no limit... but you're so stupid that you don't think anyone notices... and once again you pollute the wires and only talk about yourself, poor little innocent victim. Image

* sante-pollution-prevention / le-fil-sans-injures-t16974-360.html # p531801
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 23/04/23, 21:45

Sicetaitsimple, you say:
Attention, Ahmed, without wanting to advance me too much, the production may seem important but is only based on a few units, certainly efficient but whose maximum capacity is perhaps not far from being reached (at the risk of being mistaken) .

Thank you for pointing out this bias that my enthusiasm had unfortunately overlooked. Indeed, this small number of actors constitutes a limiting factor; on the second point, it's true that the intensity seems to reach a climax, but we must not prejudge anything and although difficult to imagine, I would not be totally surprised by unsuspected resources... : Wink:
2 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."

Back to "humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial"