Coronavirus, who or what and why? What origin?

Humanitarian catastrophes (including resource wars and conflicts), natural, climate and industrial (except nuclear or oil forum fossil and nuclear energy). Pollution of the sea and oceans.
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Coronavirus, who or what and why? What origin?

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 21/04/23, 15:16

Image (He understands the exact opposite of what is written... everywhere else).
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 21/04/23, 15:23

Go ahead my little kèkiété-ékrit. (Grozego)

"Possible" except that....
You were defending the mainstream zoonosis track CQFD...

Zoo-crazy : Mrgreen: you're bird steak...cooked

lebron-james-smallest-violin.gif
lebron-james-smallest-violin.gif (94.38 KiB) Viewed 1031 times
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 21/04/23, 15:29

There is no "except that". There's just no evidence right now that leans in favor of a weaponized virus (the HIV sequence stunt is a flat sham), or in favor of a lab leak, and that the zoonosis remains. for the moment the most plausible hypothesis. Unless you are stronger than Raoult, which ALSO remains to be proven! Kiss... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 21/04/23, 16:01

we do not care! Whatever the means used, the labs took advantage" of the wind of panic to fill their pockets and cause a few casualties in passing.
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 21/04/23, 16:38

Who cares, but with his posts OCD on the cheap, his mother had to drink the pasta water : Mrgreen:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 21/04/23, 16:41

Ah well, "we" don't care, that's new!!! After having bathed us for months with his conspiratorial bullshit, "we" don't care. Well, I note it!
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 21/04/23, 18:40

guy
Ah well, "we" don't care, that's new!!! After having bathed us for months with his conspiratorial bullshit, "we" don't care. Well, I note it!
That's it! The Guy has taken his card to the side of the pseudo zetetic sect and his conspiracies go all out! : Evil:
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 21/04/23, 20:12

Guy's delirium had started here (I had NEVER written that, mebon, the habit of accusatory inversions with him, well no, it's useless....) everyone can see what follows.
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:write that she would have stuffed herself with unsold products because we can't sell them if they're not fresh and that thanks to that she would have necessarily been immune, I say "hats the delirium, it's good!!!" > [link to my original post, your lie comes right after]
So before I was saying that the NIH admitted to funding "the gain of function", CONFESSIONS => end of story (after US senators got hold of the thing... Fauci is still at risk of going to jail...) I know some who got convicted for less than that...despite everything we know and the tracks that we know, the genetic material that we have that dates back to at least 2018, still no update of the phylogenetic tree... The air has been unbreathable since the beginning in this file...

A good part of the resolution of this world catastrophe is certainly human but legal, it is necessary to qualify the “will harm“ (if there is), that is a difficult problem to establish, and if it were “yes” difficult to admit for all humanity (probably 3 million premature deaths?)
The "funny ones" don't ask themselves the right questions and after that comes crying : Mrgreen:
But no, after that, he missed the train and he was stubborn... (side effects of the spaghetti water no doubt?) : Mrgreen: this is what he said : Arrowd:

She is not beautiful that one, after having said this above:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:I left the lab leak thesis in the realm of possibility.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif (1.41 MiB) Viewed 960 times

From the air, no need to answer, there I have date. THANKS.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 21/04/23, 20:17

(Poor ObaGPT who doesn't know the meaning of the word "hypothesis" or "gain of function") Good date in your head, kiss. : Mrgreen:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 21/04/23, 23:56

Well wow, that's the most serious thing (I hadn't been careful)
But "challenge any other assumptions"It's much worse because it sucks even more!!! :D

IMG_20230421_235538.png
IMG_20230421_235538.png (279.6 KiB) Viewed 929 times
you are a real jerk!
(PS, the GOF I was probably the 1st to talk about it pffffff)
0 x

Back to "humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial"