Coronavirus, who or what and why? What origin?

Humanitarian catastrophes (including resource wars and conflicts), natural, climate and industrial (except nuclear or oil forum fossil and nuclear energy). Pollution of the sea and oceans.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Coronavirus, who or what and why? What origin?

by Janic » 28/07/22, 19:52

guy
There is a topic * (which is another one, suddenly) which deals with this problem, this one NOT.
so-so! I don't get into this game of looking for solutions in the same vein as what caused it. Looking for a culprit at any end is not my thing and so I emphasize it on this one. Now on this topic, in question, what solution has been proposed apart from burning the witch by looking for a culprit responsible for all the misfortunes of the world.
Reread the animals sick with the plague, since then nothing has changed. : Cry: :(
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 28/07/22, 20:15

(What is he saying???? : Shock: ) I'm just saying that a topic is dedicated to your claims here.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 29/07/22, 07:51

guy
I'm just saying that a topic is dedicated to your demands here.
what claims? I'm just pointing out that looking through the wrong side of the telescope gives the wrong impression of reality. It doesn't matter who or when why, what matters is how to get out of it without too many injuries, the rest is just vanity!

PS; sen no sen initiated this topic with these words:
15/03/20, 14:12
Everything is in the title...
In a crisis situation, it is always necessary to find those responsible and designate scapegoats.
and it's been 167 pages that it lasts for plums. Let's focus instead on how to get out of it, that's all!
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 29/07/22, 10:42

He won't, way too narcissistic
Janic wrote:guy
I'm just saying that a topic is dedicated to your demands here.
what claims? I'm just pointing out that looking through the wrong side of the telescope gives the wrong impression of reality. It doesn't matter who or when why, what matters is how to get out of it without too many injuries, the rest is just vanity!

PS; sen no sen initiated this topic with these words:
15/03/20, 14:12
Everything is in the title...
In a crisis situation, it is always necessary to find those responsible and designate scapegoats.
and it's been 167 pages that it lasts for plums. Let's focus instead on how to get out of it, that's all!
Finally, he behaves much the same with you, me and others, he attacks those who take the trouble to post content with good hearts, from reliable sources and which serve some purpose, to continue to screw it up forum — without, himself, actually going “to the front” to publish on his own investigations based on skills that he does not have (this is why he proceeds) — He does BASHING (reportable and prohibited on many social networks — make no mistake about it, he “gets along more or less well” with all the guys who do like him... to then accuse us of intention after intention, to build the members up against others... call them manipulators, etc (let's wait for the “LOL”, that's about all it can do)
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 29/07/22, 13:29

And Ouaoua, instead of polluting the topics with his lying and delirious prose, his "Guy" obsession, he should take a vacation and step back instead of trying by the most despicable means to bring him down. In vain, since "Guy" he does not fake, truncate, make up his posts, says what he has to say with sources, proofs and does not manipulate others (ah these cajoles of Ouaoua towards those he uses , it’s almost touching). by trying to make them turn against those he wants to get rid of...
<<<< this is a topic pollution in the manner of Ouaoua the shit-ouaoua.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 29/07/22, 15:17

Guy-Gy-Rouette pirouette, peanut : Mrgreen: swimming pools : Arrow:
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 29/07/22, 17:52

Try something other than the pool, even if it's seasonal: it doesn't seem to work for you that much...
take it out on you Guy or to Humus is unjustified and unproductive. Sen-no-sen had launched the debate on a completely different trajectory, but the initial momentum has more than faded... : roll:
2 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 29/07/22, 18:07

Ahmed wrote:Try something other than the pool, even if it's seasonal: it doesn't seem to work for you that much...
take it out on you Guy or to Humus is unjustified and unproductive. Sen-no-sen had launched the debate on a completely different trajectory, but the initial momentum has more than faded... : roll:

It's very kind of you and it means a lot to me, so I'm going to try again...

It is addressed to both of them in a symmetrical way I presume...!?
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 29/07/22, 18:08

Obamot wrote:It's very nice of you and it touches me, so I'm going to try again...

Folded, dead, burst out laughing!!!!
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 08/08/22, 08:21

There are still many details that I have not mentioned, very instructive, even late...
Two studies, published online July 26, 2022 in the journal Science, report that the Huanan Live Animal Market in Wuhan, China was the epicenter of the emergence of the Covid-19 pandemic and that it has been manifested by the transmission from animals to humans of at least two distinct viral lineages.

As we know, it all started on December 31, 2019, when the Chinese government notified the World Health Organization (WHO) of the appearance of an epidemic of severe pneumonia of unknown cause in Wuhan (Hubei province), city ​​with about 11 million inhabitants. On January 2, 2020, 41 people were hospitalized with a mysterious pneumonia. Among them, 27 had had direct contact with the Huanan market in the city of Wuhan where live animals were sold. The first diagnoses of what will be called Covid-19 were made in several hospitals between December 18 and 29, 2019.

A systematic review published in a report by the WHO-China joint mission had shown that 55 of the first 168 cases of Covid-19 were associated with the Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market.
“Our results show that Huanan Market was the early epicenter of the Covid-19 pandemic and suggest that SARS-CoV-2 likely emerged through the live wild animal trade in China,” says Michael Worobey , Andrew Rambaut, Kristian Andersen and their colleagues.

It turns out that the first cases of Covid-19 were in people living near or around Huanan Market. Although lacking the precise coordinates of the homes of 164 patients living in Wuhan, the researchers were able to determine the latitude and longitude of 155 cases from maps in the WHO-China joint mission report.

The clustering of Covid-19 cases in December 2019 around the Wuhan market contrasts with what was observed between early January and mid-February 2020 when the spread of cases was more dispersed in Wuhan. These cases that appeared secondarily were traced via location data from an assistance application for people with Covid-19 produced by the social network Sina Weibo.
Diagram showing the location of SARS-CoV-2 positive environmental swabs and human cases in the western market area of ​​Wuhan. The rectangular area surrounded by a hatched line delimits the "wildlife" area of ​​the market. The photo on the left (taken by Edward Holmes of the University of Sydney in 2014) shows the stacking of cages in which raccoon dogs and live birds are kept. Worobey M, et al. Science. 2022 Jul 26:abp8715.

Many animal hosts may have harbored the ancestor viruses of SARS-CoV-2, including red foxes, hog badgers and raccoon dogs. This carnivorous mammal, predator of bats and which resembles a raccoon, often hides in places where bats are found. Raccoon dogs are sold year-round for both meat and fur. It is known that these animals were sold at least until November 2019. It is recalled that it is still unknown what is the intermediate animal host infected with SARS-CoV-2 which would have been present on the Huanan market or on a farm. supplying the merchants of this place of sale of live animals.
Five environmental swabs collected from a single location selling live animals in late 2019 were found to be positive for SARS-CoV-2. In addition, the objects sampled included a metal cage, two carts (of the same type frequently used to transport animal cages), and an instrument for shearing or removing feathers.

Edward Holmes, one of the authors of the article, a researcher at the University of Sydney, had the opportunity, in 2014, to observe raccoon dogs locked in a metal cage arranged above a cage containing live birds. A recent report indicated that the wire mesh around this stall, on which the cages of these animals were stacked, had tested positive for SARS-CoV-2. It had also been shown that the virus was also present in the water evacuating from this location and a neighboring location...

the pandemic most likely began with at least two separate crossings of the species barrier from animals to humans in November 2019.

The authors are formal: their epidemiological simulations are not compatible with the hypothesis of a single introduction of SARS-CoV-2 in humans to explain the genetic diversity of this virus, what is called its phylogeny. Conversely, their models strongly favor separate introductions of A and B lineages.
https://www.lemonde.fr/blog/realitesbio ... -a-lhomme/
Last edited by izentrop the 08 / 08 / 22, 08: 38, 1 edited once.
0 x

Back to "humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial"