Coronavirus, who or what and why? What origin?

Humanitarian catastrophes (including resource wars and conflicts), natural, climate and industrial (except nuclear or oil forum fossil and nuclear energy). Pollution of the sea and oceans.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Coronavirus, who or what and why? What origin?

by Obamot » 28/07/22, 10:58

Janic:
Nah the question was: “am I manipulating you and how much is your psychological suffering because of it?” : Cheesy: :D : Cheesy:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 28/07/22, 13:06

Janic:
Nah the question was:
“am I manipulating you and how much is your psychological suffering because of it?”
it's horrible: I was led to live permanently with the local shrink to recover. I suffer, I suffer! : Cheesy:
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 28/07/22, 13:18

Janic wrote:what does it matter whether it is a zoonosis, or a virus tampered with in the lab since in any case, it has spread everywhere. Isn't the important thing to look for ways to deal with it in the real world. The vaxxthing turned out to be ineffective, even dangerous, so what do we do then? this is what the populations concerned ask themselves.

Did you read the thread title?
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 28/07/22, 16:09

of course! but asking the question why, does not solve the how to deal with it and it is this last point that counts for the people concerned! When a boat sinks the real question is not why, but how not to be drowned and therefore survive.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 28/07/22, 16:29

Janic wrote:
of course! but asking the question why, does not solve the how to deal with it....

Do you understand what the topic is about?
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 28/07/22, 18:35

guy
of course! Hence my reflection that what matters is not who, nor why, but how to deal with it... other than with bogus vax things.
For example, if you hurt yourself with a tool, it is possible to find the culprits among the manufacturers or, more urgently, to go to the doctor for treatment; which does not prevent either improving the tool, or advising to use it differently!
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 28/07/22, 19:17

Janic wrote:guy
of course! Hence my reflection that what matters is not who, nor why, but how to deal with it... other than with bogus vax things.
For example, if you hurt yourself with a tool, it is possible to find the culprits among the manufacturers or, more urgently, to go to the doctor for treatment; which does not prevent either improving the tool, or advising to use it differently!

There is a topic * (which is another one, suddenly) which deals with this problem, this one NOT.
* sante-pollution-prevention / covid-mutations-et-variants-sars-cov2-evolution-immunite-treatments-vaccines-t16725.html
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 28/07/22, 19:20

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Did you read the thread title?

Ho, ho, ho... how he zaps the thing: HUGE : Mrgreen: it will look far...! It started from his delirium (and monumental flop...) here : Arrowd:

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
Obamot wrote:Who cares: but find the offending passage where I said the fictitious things you imagine coming out of your crystal ball Image

Everything that concerns another origin of the virus than the natural one is only lies and conspiracy and it's been a payday that you train everyone forum in paranoid delusions. But as Janic says "what does it matter", whether it's a zoonosis or a "weaponized" virus right? Go ahead, write him little PMs to handle him well, like you did with me.... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

It's not by putting smileys that you can afford to do defamation... You're so crazy that you change versions, from pirouettes to pirouettes... pathetic...!

And always on the basis of approximate spiel, without any serious basis than allegations and insinuations that are worth peanuts!

Do you at least understand that everyone reads you and understands your frauds? :P : Oops: : Oops: : Oops: : Oops: : Oops: : Oops:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 28/07/22, 19:27

(We are progressing, he understood that my answer was about his paranoid delusions... : Mrgreen: )
Do you at least understand that everyone reads you and understands your frauds?
sante-pollution-prevention / le-fil-sans-injures-t16974-160.html # p505384
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 28/07/22, 19:32

You know, defaming and then accusing someone “to be paranoid”

It's very average (...and that everyone read my response to your delirium (it speaks...) you should stop siphoning huh) :P : Oops:

At least you prove that "you're in" the..... : Cheesy: (freewheeling...!)

Watch out Guy-Yeah-Yeah, don't"Above all, do not seek on your own,” nor do “think for yourself..."You're on the wrong track! : Mrgreen:
health-pollution-prevention / the-coronavirus-cons-t16359-6550.html # p504979

pouf-pouf-pouf : Arrow: sante-pollution-prevention / le-fil-sans-injures-t16974-170.html # p505423
0 x

Back to "humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial"