Climate, ecological crisis reconcile skeptics and convinced?

Humanitarian catastrophes (including resource wars and conflicts), natural, climate and industrial (except nuclear or oil forum fossil and nuclear energy). Pollution of the sea and oceans.
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Climate, ecological crisis reconcile skeptics and convinced?

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 27/06/21, 18:58

Christophe wrote:Ah ah ah ... otherwise you want a BAN?

Everyone understood demographic !!

Pffff of corrector to the con !!!

Hihihi .... : Mrgreen:
Otherwise, I see the rural exodus more there because of our industrial agricultural production models and the dumping policies (like the CAP) which allow our manufacturers of crap to sell them cheaper in emerging countries than what they would cost if they were raised or produced locally, forcing them to join and populate magnificent slums. After all, those who do not have the means just have to go and collect what is thrown in the giant landfills ... : Mrgreen: but :(
0 x
Christophe

Re: climate, ecological crisis reconcile skeptics and convinced?

by Christophe » 27/06/21, 18:58

Exnihiloest wrote:
Christophe wrote:...
The solution is however simple but very politically incorrect: agree to divide our standard of living by 10!

Niet as far as I'm concerned.
But you do as you want, you're tall!

Oh Ouiiiii !! You can think badly like Cohn Bandit the Red Pedophile !!

I assume my poverty as an ENSAM engineer and you know what I am even proud of because my non-wealth will not destroy future generations !!

Go collect the Grand Duke rings !! What will it get you without offspring?
1 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 27/06/21, 19:07

ABC2019 wrote:the first thing he said about Claude Lorius at 2'30 is already bullshit ... I stopped there. If I have nothing else to do if it's too hot this afternoon; I'll listen to the other bullshit.

The bullshit was already announced in the summary minute by minute, like "carbonate". So it was not even useful to go see the video.

The IPCC climate models fail, they do not converge, so there is no point in going overboard on the inconsistent basis of their doomsday predictions à la Nostradamus.

Before acting, you have to be sure of the facts. The first thing is to always check the facts that would prompt us to act, within the framework of a well-established science, which is not the case with climatology.
The rest is intellectual masturbation and the discussion of bar pillars (or, change of epoch, of bar pillars. forum :) ).
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 27/06/21, 19:22

Christophe wrote:I assume my poverty as an ENSAM engineer ....

Are you an ENSAM engineer now ???
I think especially that given the general tenor of your last posts you had a little too much booze .....
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/06/21, 19:27

The ENSAIS was the common ENSAM open competition ... so yes I can consider myself as an ENSAM engineer and therefore an ENSAM and POOR engineer!

Do you have a problem that we are graduated from an ENS in France and poor (because we don't want to suck dick?)?

Because I am not an isolated case !! Far from it but I'm not afraid to say that the system has slaughtered my face at the career level !!

ps: what latest posts : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
ENERC
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by ENERC » 27/06/21, 19:46

Christophe wrote:Do you have a problem that we are graduated from an ENS in France and poor (because we don't want to suck dick?)?

When you are an engineer, you suck, or you become the expert that we can not do without, or you do something else.

It is distressing to see the number of engineers who do other things because they can no longer "suck" (eg keep your such pro on all evening and during the holidays).
It is all the more annoying that we need engineers to build the world of tomorrow without oil, without gas, without coal and with few mineral resources.

With so little regard for those who are the gray matter who can change society, we are heading straight for obscurantism and the collapse of civilization.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 27/06/21, 19:50

Christophe wrote:...
I assume my poverty as an ENSAM engineer and you know what I am even proud of because my non-wealth will not destroy future generations !!

I suppose you didn't do "ENSAM engineer" to limit yourself to a site like econologie.com and spend your time remaking the world in idle discussions on the forum. I can not believe it. What is your aspiration in life? Did you miss your vocation and you are looking for pride in the fact that you did not achieve what you wanted but that it would be good for future generations? The pride of what we are not at the origin, that does not make any sense.

Go collect the Grand Duke rings !! What will it get you without offspring?

I don't care about circles. I am the grandson of a peasant, in his small farm a horse and 4 cows, my parents started from zero not even a help from their family, and with salaried jobs, we never ran on gold.
But I'm not a sick person all the time drooling over other people because they want comfort or because they would enjoy a society with GAFAs, plenty of food and big-pharma. I can tell you that children who were deprived of comfort during World War II were scarred for life and rightly made up for it.

I do not know where you come from, but your lack of culture is manifest in many areas, you do not relativize anything, you do not weigh anything, always throwing oil on the fire, always blowing up the slightest problem and accuse the powerful or society, always wanting others to comply with your ideal of society, no, you are not satisfied with anything.
Your message is that of intolerance.
For my part I do not ask anyone to live like me by accusing them of destroying future generations if they do not do so, I do not ask anyone to live according to my whims, and I say to the one who is not happy of his fate, to change if he has balls. This is what all the immigrants who come to us from Africa do.

So do what you want, sabotage your standard of living if you want, but leave peace to those who do not want your decline.

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/06/21, 19:55

You are right!! Casse you pov con exni ... I see that you know quetchi in fact!

Look at the intellectual bankruptcy of France: most ENS engineers have not been paid the hourly monthly minimum wage ... for about 20 years !!

And yes an engineer who makes 60 to 80 hours a week paid 2000 € net is poorer than a garbage collector or a civil servant or similar school teacher ... and many other professions who open their mouths much more than impoverished engineers by an economic context which rewards above all mediocrity !!
1 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 27/06/21, 20:00

ENERC wrote:...
With so little regard for those who are the gray matter who can change society, we are heading straight for obscurantism and the collapse of civilization.

This is quite specific to France, that. Many young people who graduate in the US do everything to stay there and find jobs that they are passionate about.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/06/21, 20:01

you are right
0 x

Back to "humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial"