Biodiversity, the disappearance of insects

Humanitarian catastrophes (including resource wars and conflicts), natural, climate and industrial (except nuclear or oil forum fossil and nuclear energy). Pollution of the sea and oceans.
Christophe

Re: Biodiversity, the disappearance of insects

by Christophe » 19/02/19, 10:12

Of course UV is shit! But we must believe that some connasses have not yet understood! Sorry there are assholes too ... they will have searched for their melanoma!

It seemed to me that tanning booths were banned in France years ago ???

When we say aggressive sun is a sun that knocks ... normally?
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 19/02/19, 12:26

Well no, the latest news, only recommendations https://www.anses.fr/fr/content/cabines ... de-la-peau
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/02/19, 12:41

Oh, I was wrong! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 19/02/19, 19:28

I do not know if it has always been like this, but there is a mania to "clean" everything which is rife, among other things, in our countryside; thus, some are offended by the ivy that grows on my walnut tree, yet it is in no way harmful * to the tree (on the contrary) and provides shelter for insects and nesting possibilities for birds ...

* Ivy only grows to the periphery of the tree's "solar collectors", it only covers it completely if the tree is dead.
2 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 19/02/19, 23:36

The Asian hornet, chronic of a hoped death | CNRS documentary

0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 20/02/19, 00:39

Poorly managed trapping impacts biodiversity even more than the hornet itself ... And honeybees are not biodiversity, quite the opposite.
We must also stop promoting beekeeping as it is the case in the groups fetish on permaculture and mistaken target, blows. : Evil: To do without honey would make them crazy for solitary bees ... http://www.inra.fr/Chercheurs-etudiants ... omestiques
1 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 20/02/19, 00:47

izentrop wrote:Poorly managed trapping impacts biodiversity even more than the hornet itself ... And honeybees are not biodiversity, quite the opposite.
We must also stop promoting beekeeping as it is the case in the groups fetish on permaculture and mistaken target, blows. : Evil: To do without honey would make them crazy for solitary bees ... http://www.inra.fr/Chercheurs-etudiants ... omestiques

It's like glyphosate or global warming : Mrgreen: endless debate

I admit that I do not have an opinion on the issue of Asian hornet but if it attacks as much as it is said to insects in general it may not be a bad idea to temper its proliferation.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 20/02/19, 10:57

Nico239, you write:
I admit that I do not have an opinion on the issue of the Asian hornet, but if it attacks as much as it is said to insects in general, it may not be a bad idea to temper its proliferation.

Predators do not contribute to the eradication of their prey, but to the balance of populations. To consider that the hornet would be a danger to insects is to see things through the small end of the telescope and to get the wrong target. This would lead to considering the fight against the "ordinary" hornet, just as consuming insects, although less focused on bees!
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 20/02/19, 11:22

Ahmed wrote:Nico239, you write:
I admit that I do not have an opinion on the issue of the Asian hornet, but if it attacks as much as it is said to insects in general, it may not be a bad idea to temper its proliferation.

Predators do not contribute to the eradication of their prey, but to the balance of populations. To consider that the hornet would be a danger to insects is to see things through the small end of the telescope and to get the wrong target. This would lead to considering the fight against the "ordinary" hornet, just as consuming insects, although less focused on bees!

As I said before, it seems to me an endless debate and since I have not studied the level of predation of Asian hornets (and even less compared to native hornets) I am forced to trust.

And so in this case it is not to me that we must say that but CNRS researchers who claim it ....

Maybe by posting your opinion on You Tube in the comments of the video you will have an answer from them?
0 x
Nico37
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Nico37 » 06/08/20, 16:09

0 x

Back to "humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial"