Biodiversity, the disappearance of insects

Humanitarian catastrophes (including resource wars and conflicts), natural, climate and industrial (except nuclear or oil forum fossil and nuclear energy). Pollution of the sea and oceans.
Christophe

Re: Biodiversity, the disappearance of insects

by Christophe » 14/02/19, 09:54

Thank you for all these answers, I did not think that the subject would fascinate so much (and it is true that it is fundamental for the balance of ecosystems) ...

ENERC wrote:Another track:
- in a national park every fresh cow dung is covered with flies, then butterflies when it starts to dry, then beetles when it is dry. It is the normal functioning of nature.
(...)
- that the junk food of the doggie makes everything die ....

I like (so to speak) this assumption of shit! : Cheesy:

Another hypothesis: it's my fault bat shelters : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/02/19, 09:57

nico239 wrote:https://www.franceculture.fr/emissions/la-question-du-jour/pourquoi-les-insectes-disparaissent-ils-si-vite

The corollary: the disappearance of birds ... recent articles point to this disaster ...

In the "sanitized" gardens ... no more insects, therefore no more birds ... 20 years ago in cities, fuel additives (benzene) were accused of being responsible for the genocide of sparrows (among others, no doubt) ...)

There are days I am really ashamed to belong to humanity! After that I was not asked my opinion (or if it is the case I remember more!)

* or rather a feeling between spite and anger ...
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 14/02/19, 10:48

There are days I am really ashamed to belong to humanity! After that I was not asked my opinion (or if it is the case I remember more!)

* or rather a feeling between spite and anger ...
there is nothing to feel guilty about. We have all been formatted by this company for reasons that are not always acceptable. And then one day, the grain of sand is jamming the well-oiled machine conditioning and it's like seeing the sun in the middle of the fog and this one makes us discover the real state of our world, hidden under a thick layer of petrodollars.
Rejoice rather to have gone from shadow to light (it's very metaphysical! : Cheesy: ) even if it is to see things not very funny and tell you that otherwise you would still support this system that can be shameful, but that despite all we still cherish.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/02/19, 11:25

Hey yes Janic, personally it is 20 years that I took the red pill (matrix) ... but I must not be as strong as Neo because I have not yet found how to destroy sion ... : Mrgreen:

ps: uh we can treasure against heart? : Shock:
0 x
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 14/02/19, 12:13

Christophe wrote:... I wonder if the insects would not be sensitive to electromagnetic waves by cons: because since 20 years, the waves explode (GSM and mobile internet ...)

GSM waves would be harmless because they penetrate the human body only on a very small thickness.

Except that, except that these same GSM waves are going cross insects from side to side... : Shock:

We have values ​​of 0.02μW / cm to 150 meters of a GSM antenna. No danger for man (?), But for insects?

There was an article last year on this topic in Nature.
Last edited by Leo Maximus the 14 / 02 / 19, 12: 20, 2 edited once.
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 14/02/19, 12:18

ps: uh we can treasure against heart? : Shock:
eh yes! It's like tobacco and alcohol!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 14/02/19, 12:28

Link to the Nature article: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-018-22271-3

If that doesn't work, you can search with the title of the article: "Exposure of Insects to Radio-Frequency Electromagnetic Fields from 2 to 120 GHz" (March 2018).

Insects are disturbed by electromagnetic waves.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/02/19, 12:29

Leo Maximus wrote:Except that, except that these same GSM waves are going cross insects from side to side... : Shock:

We have values ​​of 0.02μW / cm to 150 meters of a GSM antenna. No danger for man (?), But for insects?

There was an article last year on this topic in Nature.

Ah bin that's an interesting explanation hypothesis! Insects would be more sensitive to EM waves than men! Not surprising since bees (and certainly many other insects) see some electromagnetic waves (precision: out of the visible human since light is also a wave ...)

As you say (?) For the man must still not advocate innocence ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/02/19, 12:33

Leo Maximus wrote:Link to the Nature article: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-018-22271-3

If that doesn't work, you can search with the title of the article: "Exposure of Insects to Radio-Frequency Electromagnetic Fields from 2 to 120 GHz" (March 2018).

Insects are disturbed by electromagnetic waves.

Well here I think we have a part of serious explanation on the disappearance of insects (more than pares breeze that are only the consequence!) ... Someone gives us a summary? : Cheesy:

I doubt that a mass media talks about this explanation (no word on EM waves on FranceCulture during the interview of 7 min a researcher at the CNRS, it's crazy anyway !!! In a few hours on econology is done better than a FranceCulture interview and maybe years of research at the CNRS ... I'm sorry!) ... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Yes, there is (again) far too much interest at stake : Evil:
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 14/02/19, 12:37

Among the explanatory factors for the gradual disappearance of insect populations, we must cite light pollution: these little animals did not have time to adapt to the night lighting which made them circle around the lampposts until 'to exhaustion (they are "configured" to locate in the sun). The bats had spotted the merry-go-round ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."

Back to "humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial"