Chernobyl: the nature she already takes her rights?

Humanitarian catastrophes (including resource wars and conflicts), natural, climate and industrial (except nuclear or oil forum fossil and nuclear energy). Pollution of the sea and oceans.
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Chernobyl: does nature take back its rights?

by Ahmed » 08/01/20, 14:25

Yes, it is important to understand that, even if the power to act is very unevenly distributed, those who are best endowed with it do nothing but comply with systemic constraints (unless they give up all power!): In a way so, the dominants are dominated by their own dominance. That is to say that, without going as far as a strictly phenomenological (superficial) pseudo analysis, even aware of some of the contradictions, we are all part of the problem ...
One of the consequences is that it is useless to "ask" our governments to, for example, "save the climate", just as it would be just as futile to put our hopes in voluntary personal restrictions, however drastic.
1 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 11/01/20, 08:40

Ahmed wrote:Yes, it is important to understand that, even if the power to act is very unevenly distributed, those who are best endowed with it do nothing but comply with systemic constraints (unless they give up all power!): In a way so, the dominants are dominated by their own dominance. That is to say that, without going as far as a strictly phenomenological (superficial) pseudo analysis, even aware of some of the contradictions, we are all part of the problem ...
One of the consequences is that it is useless to "ask" our governments to, for example, "save the climate", just as it would be just as futile to put our hopes in voluntary personal restrictions, however drastic.

+1, it’s not personal actions that will save the world. At best, however, they allow adaptation.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 14/04/20, 13:54

I don't know if you followed the forest fire around the power plant?
Already recently, radiation was detected.
https://www.nouvelobs.com/monde/2020041 ... peace.html

Poor humans, we will have the right to the "seven plagues of Egypt" ... viruses, radioactivity, volcanism, economy, famines ....
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 14/04/20, 19:18

Who could inform us / make measurements of the radioactive filth sent by the east wind and which fall back on us (knowing that all the radioactive clouds are stopped by our borders)? With our successive pro nuke governments, in these circumstances or looking elsewhere (covid 19), there is little chance that we will have the right to objective information ...... : roll: : Wink:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
A.D. 44
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by A.D. 44 » 14/04/20, 22:40

gegyx wrote:... I don't know if you followed the forest fire around the power plant? ...

Flytox wrote:... in these circumstances or we look elsewhere (covid 19) ...

Yes a little followed, through the news.

It does not seem very reassuring ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/04/20, 11:29

I put a word here: energies-fossil-nuclear / balance-of-cost-Chernobyl-cards-and-contamination-France-t10653-100.html # p391440

A fairly complete article: https://www.20minutes.fr/planete/276141 ... iologiques

The fire would be under control since April 14 ... and France largely spared thanks to the current Anti cyclone?

In short, nothing to worry about! : Mrgreen:

Radioactivity measurements underway on French soil

IRSN intends to complete the radiological measurements made in Ukraine after the fires which affected the Chernobyl exclusion zone. This time not in Kiev, but in France, from the aerosol sampling stations of its Opera-Air network. "The analyzes are in progress," says François Besnus. They're a bit slowed down by containment, but we should have results by the end of next week. "

IRSN simulations indicate that the air masses from the area of ​​the fires that occurred on April 5 and 6 were able to reach France in the evening of April 7. "As of April 14, these air masses still covered half of the territory," says the institute, which specifies, however, that the levels of radioactivity expected in France are extremely low. The releases that occurred between April 9 and 11 are more significant, according to the modeling. However, the weather conditions that prevailed until April 14 favored the transport of air masses from the area of ​​these discharges to Belarus, southern Ukraine, eastern Romania and Bulgaria. They have not yet reached France.
1 x
Evaluation
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Evaluation » 18/04/20, 00:56

Yes, but this is normal, the Berlin Wall has since fallen.
0 x
Anne42
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Anne42 » 25/05/20, 13:59

gegyx wrote:I don't know if you followed the forest fire around the power plant?
Already recently, radiation was detected.
https://www.nouvelobs.com/monde/20200414.OBS27484/un-gigantesque-incendie-est-a-1-5-km-de-tchernobyl-selon-greenpeace.html

Poor humans, we will have the right to the "seven plagues of Egypt" ... viruses, radioactivity, volcanism, economy, famines ....

It's crazy because no one has spoken about this story. However, this still had to generate enormous radioactive pollution!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/05/20, 14:12

Well if Anne, we talked about it, the proof ...

I even believe that we were entitled to 30 s in the news ... between 2 * 24h of covid19 : Cheesy:
1 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 25/05/20, 18:02

If I may, all of this must be (how he said already? Ah ...) under control ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)

Back to "humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial"