Wi-Fi, waves and health: danger or not?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 03/05/09, 00:01

GuyDebordAttitude wrote:All your numbers make me laugh.
Because you forget the main ones: those of electricity in our brains, in our bodies.
Find them, and then compare the two!

I am already inquiring about the law in force ...

There is a distance factor to take into account anyway, right? the power of the source is important

here we are talking about electric fields, electromagnetic radiation and magnetic fields

and all are related to the square of the distance between the source and "the target"
An electric field acts on water and on electrons

A magnetic field acts on ferrous materials and on moving electrons only

For all that is radiation, I ask, and if you have knowledge, well, share them, otherwise what are you doing here?

reading your messages, I wonder if you flatter Guy Debord's memory
Guy Debord (1931-1994) is a French writer, poet [1], essayist, filmmaker and revolutionary, who conceptualized [2] what he called the "spectacle" in his founding book La Société du spectacle (1967) .

He was one of the founders of the Lettrist International then of the Situationist International (SI), of which he directed the reviews.

There are a lot of revolutionaries here, so join the PBS: https://www.econologie.com/forums/adherez-au ... t6158.html

You are arrogant and seems a little frustrated, it is far from the idea that I have of a knowing sure of him
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
GuyDebordAttitude
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by GuyDebordAttitude » 03/05/09, 10:41

Reading books that detail many studies is much more interesting than theories and laws / standards dictated by industry.
And then in the books we learn a lot about how industrialists fight honest scientists ... and even scientists they have funded themselves!
There can be no real discussion between someone who has read books and people who have not read them. A few minutes / hours of internet research does not replace the tens of hours spent reading books written by scientists / scientific journalists.
Especially since in front of a screen the brain works badly, as proved by McLuhan. The right brain takes precedence over the left brain, and dominated by its emotions we inevitably end up trying to confirm what we believe. If you don't understand what I just wrote, watch the documentary Le Tube (2001), which aired on arte eight years ago.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 03/05/09, 11:09

By the way, you did not answer Christophe's question ...

I have the vague memory of a biology course where I had been told that the inter-membrane electric fields are of the order of 100 mV and extend over 100 Angstroms.

Translated into volt / m, that makes ... (10) 000 000 V / m

This puts the influence of a static field of 1 V / m on the nervous system ...

That said, as Christophe pointed out, the frequency aspect is important ... The effect is essentially thermal for the frequencies of WiFi or mobile phones. Because our water molecules (and mainly their electrons) have the bad idea to vibrate badly if they are excited around 2,4 GHz.

Anyway, we can discuss all this for a long time and I do not have the absolute answer to the question "Are Wifi, Herzian waves or the EDF magnetic field dangerous?"

I still have the intuition that if they have an influence (necessarily since they exist), it will be extremely weak to current "standards".

In any case, a lot lower than exposure to sunlight alone, let alone UV lamps ...

But just to joke a little, your last message surprises me ... : Idea:

So forum internet that we read through the screen and the web ...

What has come to explain a mind as bright as yours to uneducated people who have not read books and whose brain works very badly in front of the screen :?:
0 x
GuyDebordAttitude
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by GuyDebordAttitude » 03/05/09, 12:08

Before coming to the internet to discuss a subject, I read books.
And to avoid the effects of monitors on the brain, just do not use them.
As for your theoretical discussions, they are so far from what we discover in the books ...
The trap of the internet is that people think they're smarter than the idiots who spend their time watching TV.
While the difference is only that which exists between those who spread their culture and those who absorb culture.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 03/05/09, 12:18

And what do you read? Do you have any reading advice on this subject devoted to the potential health hazards of household electromagnetic effects?
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 03/05/09, 19:43

EH, The revolutionary attitude!

Books are also subject to falsification by authors funded by industrialists, we can doubt everything ...

and precisely, on this forum, we don't just stick to raw data, but also to experiments carried out by its members

SO:
given that you would have information relating to the dangers of the waves Wifi and GSM and that we begin to inform us, please, be precursor and made us save time, and do not forget to quote your sources
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Superform
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Superform » 03/05/09, 19:51

Hello,
WHO, HPA, ... it would be good to lose this bad habit which consists in accepting the authority of these acronyms ... behind which hide men. I would like to be quoted the names of the persons communicating these conclusions to us, as well as their CVs, and all the sources of their income for 20 years, as well as the sources of funding for the studies which go in the direction of these conclusions. , as well as the list of studies that totally contradict these conclusions. Finally, I would like to know who are the politicians who appointed these people to the WHO and to the HPA, and obviously the CVs of these politicians, and all the sources of their income for 20 years, as well as the CVs their family members.
I don't think any of you know who was WHO director for the electro-magnetism program for a decade. If you knew it, you would no longer say "WHO" but "the puppets of the industrialists at the WHO".
As always, as everywhere, I see that almost no one can learn about information, almost no one makes sufficient efforts to go back to the sources, to men.
Result: you are tossed like poor wretches on a raft according to the information / disinformation blown into your brains by public relations agencies, and you make yourself naive relays of extremely serious lies.

if you wrote this (your first) message like this:

Hello,
WHO, HPA, ... it would be good to lose this bad habit which consists in accepting the authority of these acronyms ... behind which hide men. I would like to be quoted the names of the persons communicating these conclusions to us, as well as their CVs, and all the sources of their income for 20 years, as well as the sources of funding for the studies which go in the direction of these conclusions. , as well as the list of studies that totally contradict these conclusions. Finally, I would like to know who are the politicians who appointed these people to the WHO and to the HPA, and obviously the CVs of these politicians, and all the sources of their income for 20 years, as well as the CVs their family members.
I don't think any of you know who has been the director at WHO for a decade in charge of the electromagnetism program. If you knew it, you would no longer say "WHO" but "the puppets of the industrialists at the WHO".
This man is M XXXXX, who did THIS and THIS before doing THIS AGAIN.

As always, as everywhere, I see that almost nobody can learn, almost nobody does
I made the effort to go back to the sources, to the men. In order to share my knowledge.
Result: you are tossed like poor wretches on a raft according to the information / disinformation blown into your brains by public relations agencies, and you make yourself naive relays of extremely serious lies.

You would have had more attentive listening in this space of SHARING. This is also happening in front of our screens.

Thank you for reading me, and in the hope that you have the ambition to move forward with us.
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 25/11/10, 04:02

info:
The trees do not resist wifi especially their bark:

Dutch study Suggests Wi-Fi Possibly harmful to trees
http://www.physorg.com/news/2010-11-dut ... trees.html
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/11/10, 08:32

Found by:
dedeleco wrote:info:
The trees do not resist wifi especially their bark:

Dutch study Suggests Wi-Fi Possibly harmful to trees
http://www.physorg.com/news/2010-11-dut ... trees.html

Right here: https://www.econologie.com/forums/rapport-de ... t8585.html And there: https://www.econologie.com/forums/ondes-elec ... 10188.html

My answer:

Christophe wrote:Interesting or rather intriguing already because the study is 5 years old ...

Scientists from Wageningen University were asked to carry out the study five years ago after local officials in Alphen aan den Rijn noted that ash trees planted near a wireless router

(...)

The plants were placed at distances varying from 50 to 300 cm for a period of more than three months. The results revealed that in trees closest to the Wi-Fi source the upper and lower epidermis (skin) of the leaves developed a metallic luster and began to die off.

A survey of trees in urban areas in the Netherlands showed 70 percent of all deciduous trees had similar symptoms, compared to only 10 percent five years ago, while in wooded areas away from urban centers trees were unaffected.

Reports on the study may inflame concerns in some over locating wireless routers in schools and fears radiation from them may affect humans as well as trees, but the scientists concerned stress the findings are preliminary and no far-reaching conclusions can be made.

Uh 5 years ago from a study of 5 years old it means 10 years right?

This blatantly reminds us, by its "confusion" of studies concerning mobile telephony ... cf the introduction by the Minister of Health of this document (which supplements that of the affset): https://www.econologie.com/forums/ondes-elec ... 10188.html

saying:

The third obstacle is the lack of unanimity. Indeed, the public perceives contradictory interpretations and opinions. Often it is not possible to verify the reliability and expertise of either expert.

Anyway, nothing beats a good "old" wired home internet network RJ45 in 1 GB / s:) but you have to spend a few hours installing it ... we have nothing for nothing !! RJ45 wiring
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/12/11, 14:40

MICROWAVE - Wi-Fi sperm killer?

Laptops harm male fertility. Or rather, the heat they give off can affect the quality and fertility of sperm, especially during regular and prolonged use. The reason for this bad news stems from the increase in the temperature of the testes by 2,5 degrees after about half an hour of computer use on the knees while the average value of the testicular temperature must be between 33 ° C and 34 ° C. This is called scrotal hyperthermia (PDF). A study published by the scientific site New Scientist already reported in 2004.

But there seems to be another problem. A study published by the journal Fertility and Sterility, and taken up by the Telegraph, set out to observe, by placing semen samples under computers not connected and connected to the wireless Internet, their behavior. Result: if the heat is harmful to the sperm, the electromagnetic radiation produced by Wi-Fi is even more damaging. They affect both mobility and the genetic code of sperm.

"Our data suggests that the use of a laptop computer connected to the wireless Internet and positioned near the male reproductive organs may reduce the quality of human sperm," observes Dr. Conrado Avendano, in charge of this study led by a team at the Nascentis Center for Reproductive Medicine in Cordoba, Argentina, and the Virginia School of Medicine. That said, "at this time, we do not know if this effect is induced by all computers connected to Wi-Fi nor what conditions of use intensify this effect", adds Dr Avendano.

In order to draw their conclusions, the research team carried out tests on samples from 29 healthy men, aged 26 to 45. 25% of sperm placed under a computer connected to Wi-Fi for four hours had stopped moving, while 9% had seen their DNA damaged. Figures increasing to 14% and 3% on samples far from Wi-Fi.

It remains to reproduce these tests with real men and computers placed on their real knees in order to confirm this conclusion which could have a significant impact on the male fertility curve, in view of the ever increasing use of the technologies used with l 'Wireless Internet.

Source: http://bigbrowser.blog.lemonde.fr/2011/ ... matozoides

: Arrow: : Arrow: https://www.econologie.com/forums/votre-rese ... t4876.html
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "