Who was vaccinated on this forum ?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Who was vaccinated on this forum ?

by Obamot » 01/05/21, 13:46

Janic wrote:
I don't know if it's true or not,
Obviously you don't know, you weren't there! no more than anywhere where you cannot be but which you stupidly believe despite everything if it goes in your direction!
but it can be measured, and not just by the number of deaths, but by the number of deaths compared to the average without vaccines.
As stupid as usual! In the army, all are automatically vaccinated so the connection is quickly made. Crazy the guy! 8)
the guy gets warned because he was the one who caused the intoxication “on carrot juice that would have made an arm grow back”, Posted ad nauseam, and especially because yesterday he was part of the pack that provoked me and of which he was one of the instigators, but no,
he continues his intox by perorating completely beside the subject Image
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 01/05/21, 13:59

ABC2019 wrote:
Obamot wrote:6F37E35C-7D51-4E69-A108-2405D7950963.jpeg

Do you really plan to post on all the dead in the world one by one? : Shock:

You are promoting PRO-VAXX on this forum, it is PUB and it is prohibited. What's more, taking it as a joke, it's indisputable! Which is an incentive and harms the free decision of the choice not to be injected this shit which does NOT concern 99,81% of the population (and which has turned into a pro VS anti sling, which should not have place to be in a “medical debate” and that no scientist would). And as I'm not going to spend my life countering your nonsense with rational arguments, I'm just reminding you through these inserts that it's a medical act, which can have consequences, please.

D608CF68-46CC-47B8-84B2-7A6057843339.jpeg
D608CF68-46CC-47B8-84B2-7A6057843339.jpeg (486.02 Kio) Consulté 960 fois
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 01/05/21, 16:13

he continues his intox by perorating completely beside the subject
like all narcissists and hypochondriacs to spoil it all! : Cry:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 01/05/21, 16:18

Obamot wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:
Obamot wrote:6F37E35C-7D51-4E69-A108-2405D7950963.jpeg

Do you really plan to post on all the dead in the world one by one? : Shock:

You are promoting PRO-VAXX on this forum, it is PUB and it is prohibited.

oh well where am I advertising?

So obviously the answer is yes, you plan to do a post for each individual death after vaccination. But I would point out to you that it was I who opened this thread, and that the subject was not to talk about everything that is happening around vaccines in the world, but to give your PERSONAL experiences, so it's you who are HS. If you want to open a thread to do the obituary for everyone who died after having a vaccine, you can do it elsewhere.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 01/05/21, 16:36

Said the one who does not mind flooding to death all the sons of the forum with HS to tire larigot. Whether it is deliberate or not (and it is very clear that it is more or less direct) THIS IS a form of ADS misleading vaccinations ”as a fait accompli”. To force our hand when it has disastrous consequences of increased side effects of:
6'000% in 1 year, unheard of for 30 years (... a trifle!)

I didn't know that when we opened a thread here, we had any property rights. Why did you screw up a thread about a scientific discovery on a graphene membrane, then? (And that had absolutely nothing to do with free energy or a magnetic motor)!
If so then “mon”Thread“Opinions about Covid vaccines, immunity and immunology”Was smashed by your HS on dozens of pages and that of Professor Raoult on hundreds ... I am not the only one here and I cannot answer for the others, you would have to ask them but I imagine that everything will depend probably the diligence with which you will continue your fake news and your nuisances. : Wink: 8)
1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 01/05/21, 16:51

if you want, but post your obituaries elsewhere please.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 01/05/21, 16:54

Okay, I go make an effort, no more, of a per page 8) Waiting to see your change of attitude : Mrgreen:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 01/05/21, 21:02

Alright, I'll make an effort, no more, of one per page 8) Waiting to see your change of attitude : Mrgreen:
You don't have to tell him that since he won't change his attitude to flood the threads where he doesn't know anything.
Tell him you'll stop WHEN he stops himself! So you can post as many as you want, just to be like him!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 01/05/21, 21:11

[...] um, I resume: Ok ABC, I will stop WHEN you stop yourself! : Mrgreen:
Last edited by Obamot the 01 / 05 / 21, 21: 14, 1 edited once.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 01/05/21, 21:13

Janic wrote:
Alright, I'll make an effort, no more, of one per page 8) Waiting to see your change of attitude : Mrgreen:
You don't have to tell him that since he won't change his attitude to flood the threads where he doesn't know anything.
Tell him you'll stop WHEN he stops himself! So you can post as many as you want, just to be like him!
Janic: I'm afraid he read your message too. : Cheesy: :D : Cheesy:
0 x