Who was vaccinated on this forum ?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Who was vaccinated on this forum ?

by ABC2019 » 01/05/21, 11:09

Janic wrote:But when these coincidences are repeated frequently after the same event (vaccination in this case), chance has nothing to do with it.

precisely if the vaccine has nothing to do with it, the number of post-vaccine deaths simply grows like the number of vaccinations, while if it has something to do with it, it grows faster. that's why it's important to reduce the number of vaccinations.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 01/05/21, 11:22

precisely if the vaccine has nothing to do with it, the number of post-vaccine deaths simply grows like the number of vaccinations, while if it has something to do with it, it grows faster. that's why it's important to reduce the number of vaccinations.
Except that you start from an assumption that the vaccine has nothing to do with it, which skews the question.
when the number does not necessarily increase exponentially, since vaccines do not kill systematically.
When, I repeat, during a vaccination session in the army (about 200 guys) there was one death which makes a very high ratio, and during another vaccination session, in another place, the same a death after vaccine. Ideal statistical conditions since young people of the same age, having previously passed a medical examination (good for the service) vaccinated in the same place with the same strains, but (fortunately) only one death each time.
And the noise from the hallways in the infirmary said that it was not exceptional!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 01/05/21, 11:27

Janic wrote:
Except that you start from an assumption that the vaccine has nothing to do with it, which skews the question.

not at all, I compared the two cases, I did not assume anything.
when the number does not necessarily increase exponentially, since vaccines do not kill systematically.

nobody spoke about exponential, exponential is what happens with a multplicative process, that is to say when a patient contaminates N other patients, obviously the vaccines are not contagious!

When, I repeat, during a vaccination session in the army (about 200 guys) there was one death which makes a very high ratio, and during another vaccination session, in another place, the same a death after vaccine. Ideal statistical conditions since young people of the same age, having previously passed a medical examination (good for the service) vaccinated in the same place with the same strains, but (fortunately) only one death each time.
And the noise from the hallways in the infirmary said that it was not exceptional!

I don't know if it's true or not, but it can be measured, and not just by the number of deaths, but by the number of deaths compared to the average without vaccines.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 01/05/21, 12:30

I don't know if it's true or not,
Obviously you don't know, you weren't there! no more than anywhere where you cannot be but which you stupidly believe despite everything if it goes in your direction!
but it can be measured, and not just by the number of deaths, but by the number of deaths compared to the average without vaccines.
As stupid as usual! In the army, all are automatically vaccinated so the connection is quickly made. Crazy the guy! 8)
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 01/05/21, 12:43

Janic wrote:As stupid as usual! In the army, all are automatically vaccinated so the connection is quickly made. Crazy the guy! 8)

that is absolutely not enough, it is also necessary to know the rate in the average population.
if you think that vaccines will cause one in 200 deaths, given that we will soon reach at least 20 million vaccinated, we should observe an excess mortality of 100 more deaths, or as much as covid, it's that simple only that: are we observing it or not?
0 x

Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 01/05/21, 12:56

Everyone who has been vaccinated will die, I'm pretty sure! My only uncertainty concerns the survival time ... : Wink:
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 01/05/21, 13:04

that is absolutely not enough, it is also necessary to know the rate in the average population.
if you think that vaccines will cause one in 200 deaths, given that we will soon reach at least 20 million vaccinated, we should observe an excess mortality of 100 more deaths, or as much as covid, it's that simple only that: are we observing it or not?
you're stupid! I did not say 1/200 in the population, but in specific circumstances particularly favorable to avoid deaths. ^ Where neither coincidences nor chance had their place.
Then on the totality of the population, that does not mean anything so much the cases are different, the places, the ages, the sex, the diseases, etc ... and there it is easy to pretext of arranging comorbidities to exonerate the vaccine to him even. However, the graphs according to age show that once the elderly have died with or without vaccines, the previous ages and those remaining, see a decrease in the risk of death with a more reactive immune system. This is why raw numbers, soaring, without a ratio of age, number, sex, circumstances, mean nothing precisely except by playing on the emotional domain of people and their fears.
100.000 covid is less than 157.000 cancers, 140.000 cardio, 110.000 alcohol / tobacco, etc.
And sheep to be sheared rush to have their host / saving vaccine! : roll:

Ahmed »01 / 05 / 21, 12: 56
Everyone who has been vaccinated will die, I'm pretty sure! My only uncertainty concerns the survival time ...
: Cheesy: not even almost, that's for sure! :D
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 01/05/21, 13:38

Janic wrote:100.000 covid is less than 157.000 cancers, 140.000 cardio, 110.000 alcohol / tobacco, etc.

that's why I'm talking about ADDITIONAL deaths.
0 x

Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 01/05/21, 13:39

6F37E35C-7D51-4E69-A108-2405D7950963.jpeg
6F37E35C-7D51-4E69-A108-2405D7950963.jpeg (474.22 Kio) Consulté 891 fois
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 01/05/21, 13:41

Obamot wrote:6F37E35C-7D51-4E69-A108-2405D7950963.jpeg

Do you really plan to post on all the dead in the world one by one? : Shock:
0 x