What would you have done against covid as a decision maker?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Remundo

Re: What would you have done against covid as a decision maker?

by Remundo » 11/04/21, 18:07

if they played little idiots, it is possible. : Mrgreen:
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 11/04/21, 18:22

So we found the missing host between the pangolins and us? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: even if no usable data Image

health-pollution-prevention / covid-19-list-of-effective-vaccines-t16510-2010.html # p441613
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 11/04/21, 19:32

Remundo wrote:if they played little idiots, it is possible. : Mrgreen:

My little idiot is my little idiot, not foreign idiots that are imposed on me at work. : Mrgreen:
1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 11/04/21, 22:36

yes I understand, with your genes stupid to you : Mrgreen: shamelessly ! :P
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 11/04/21, 22:38

Remundo wrote:yes I understand, with your genes stupid to you : Mrgreen: shamelessly ! :P

My son is much "cooler" than me! : Mrgreen:
1 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 12/04/21, 22:20

Janic wrote:
Anyway so far I have never been harassed IRL but if that happened to me, I would not hesitate to file a complaint against those who posted personal information about me in public - so at least we will know who it is. justice proves right.
like that reminds Casasnovas, harassed by the extractor and justice found him wrong,

Did justice give him wrong?

In any case in his last video .... : Shock: :
https://skeptikon.fr/videos/watch/d6210 ... f03fc550eb
The "top" at 17m30.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 12/04/21, 22:52

Don't you feel completely alone? ? Image Image Image these videos are worth nothing, you're wasting your time frankly.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 13/04/21, 03:43

Obamot wrote:Don't you feel completely alone? ? Image Image Image these videos are worth nothing, you're wasting your time frankly.

well no he is not alone, you name yourself a certain number of forumeurs who share the same opinion as him on the question (all those whom you systematically attack).
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 13/04/21, 08:39

Janic
like that reminds Casasnovas, harassed by the extractor and justice found him wrong,
According to Clément, voice of the extractor itself!
To prove wrong does not mean to go to jail without going through square one, but to recognize that the insult is not accepted by the rules of decency and regulations of the sites, as ABC cries, which does not prevent it from do the same!
In any case in his last video ....:
https://skeptikon.fr/videos/watch/d6210 ...f03fc550eb
As its title specifies: skepti… .kon!
I listened to these small snippets cut out of context, as usual, we make them say what we want in this way.
I particularly focused on vitamin B12 (at 4'44 ") [*] where the little comments appear and it stinks of vegans and their B12 supplementation, Clément himself being VGL and passed through vegans.
For those interested, the Vegeweb site is obsessed with this aspect, even though their own literature contradicts their rhetoric. The American site gov which lists the cases of real deficiencies manages to cite a few rare cases, these mainly affecting the elderly. not VGL.
On the practical level of the field, while all the anti-VGL literature affirms that an organism not replenished in B12 (of animal origin ... obviously, which strangely manages to produce it, them) will have deficiencies after two years, by a scholarly calculation, obviously very scientific.
No luck, I have no external B12 intake, not even analogues, for 50 years, neither my wife, nor my children, nor my grandchildren, nor my knowledge themselves VGL, nor the VGL literature, nor the American and Canadian dieticians, and no deficiency since time! No undetectable deficiencies (sic), nor irreversible neurological damage, nor paralysis.
Clément and his zetetic friends would do better to find out before telling this nonsense.
The "top" at 17m30.
Exactly, you read askew, as usual and the other zozo! The heart works LIKE a pump, not IS a pump only. In the event of cardiac arrest, adrenaline is injected which is a hormone, not a mechanical action such as cardiac massage or a defibrillator. It confuses with artificial hearts which only fulfill a pump function, but it is and is only a machine like an artificial leg replacing a leg of flesh.
adrénaline
feminine noun
1. MEDICINE
Hormone secreted by the adrenal glands, which increases the heart rate, increases blood pressure and dilates the bronchi.

That is to say verbatim what C says when he has made inquiries!
Clément, and his extractors from the AFIS sect, fell into their net, in search of intellectual security less outside the nails, but just as abstract not its unique theoretical side. But, like C, he has only been looking for himself for 6 years, so still in its infancy, but at least he he tries. : roll:

[*] extract from the poster;
our body does not produce vitamin B12 (lie)
supplementation compulsory for vegans (lie)
And you want to lecture on this ignorance. : Evil:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 13/04/21, 09:46

Janic wrote:Janic
According to Clément, voice of the extractor itself!

once again you saw that or? I'm not saying you're wrong, but it's unpleasant to read unsourced statements every time, are you unable to "copy paste" a link where it is related? I guess it doesn't come from a book in your library published in the last century!
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "