Weightlessness kills cancer cells?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Weightlessness kills cancer cells?

by GuyGadebois » 07/12/19, 21:04

dede2002 wrote:Of course, but here we are talking about the opposite ... An artificial gravity in gravity!

: Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: Sacred Izy ... Y will tell us that if it turns in one direction, it makes gravitationality and that when it turns in the other, well it makes weightlessness!
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 07/12/19, 23:12

We send Bernard Tapie into orbit in the ISS to see if it works?
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 07/12/19, 23:13

moinsdewatt wrote:We send Bernard Tapie into orbit in the ISS to see if it works?

Anyone but not him ...
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 08/12/19, 01:40

dede2002 wrote:Of course, but here we are talking about the opposite ... An artificial gravity in gravity!
I answered your previous sentence:
dede2002 wrote:actually the centrifuges are used to train the astronauts
To answer Ahmed, in Christophe's initial document is written
Cells of different cancers are contained in a series of tubes inside the centrifuge, which then rotates them until they experience the feeling of microgravity.
It would be a simulation, not a real microgravity, that's why their work must be confirmed on the ISS. : Wink:
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 08/12/19, 18:26

I thank you for your reply, Izentrop, although what you're talking about is far from intuitive ... Is it a partial decrease in gravity or a simulation "convincing" enough to fool those damn cells, I admit that your last message leaves me perplexed?
Well, we're going to wait, anyway I'm in no rush, as said Pierre Desproges"Cancer, I'm against *!"

* Obviously, that was not enough ... :(
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 08/12/19, 19:07

Normal, he was against it. : Oops:
0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 08/12/19, 20:42

GuyGadebois wrote:In sufficiently salty water, your mass is the same but your weight can become zero (as in space).

Don't bother with a very salty water bath to reduce your weight, plunge directly into a mud bath!

Cells of different cancers are contained in a series of tubes inside the centrifuge, which then rotates them until they experience the feeling of microgravity.

I don't understand the principle of weightlessness from the centrifuge either.
On the other hand, to have tested it, being in a centrifuge (fun fair) and then turning on yourself puts you in a dirty state! (I took 24 hours to vomit and as much to get over it!).
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 08/12/19, 20:45

Grelinette wrote:On the other hand, to have tested it, being in a centrifuge (fun fair) and then turning on yourself puts you in a dirty state! (I took 24 hours to vomit and as much to get over it!).

Whereas, having tested the sensory isolation box, I spent wonderful hours of relaxation and serenity afterwards. But it didn't impress me as much as a short stay in a deaf room. This is La Claque (with a capital C)!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/12/19, 04:52

Grelinette wrote:I don't understand the principle of weightlessness from the centrifuge either.
On the other hand, to have tested it, being in a centrifuge (fun fair) and then turning on yourself puts you in a dirty state! (I took 24 hours to vomit and as much to get over it!).

Are you talking about a booster type ride maybe?

I made one this fall ... a 60m and 5g is quite violent especially since it lasts not less than 1 / 4h.

If you were in there you must have felt the zero g zone, right?

Any centrifuge with a horizontal axis goes through a punctual cancellation of the terrestrial field on its upper part ... I said it above but obviously nobody reads me : Cheesy:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 10/12/19, 10:09

Well, we'll wait, anyway I'm in no hurry, as Pierre Desproges said: "Cancer, I am against *!"
until you become one with it! : Cheesy: " we can laugh at everything, but not with everyone"
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "