Weightlessness kills cancer cells?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Weightlessness kills cancer cells?

by GuyGadebois » 06/12/19, 20:35

Ahmed wrote:You think cancer cells, they do not care damn the feeling of weightlessness provided by a saltwater bath! : Lol:

You think that cancer cells, they make the difference between artificial weightlessness and "natural" weightlessness and that they can "not give a damn" when they are fooled by a centrifuge whose operation you have not even understood. ? : Lol:
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 06/12/19, 22:12

I do not believe in your weightlessness and, indeed, I would like to understand how a centrifuge can reduce gravity ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 06/12/19, 23:23

Ahmed wrote:I do not believe in your weightlessness and, indeed, I would like to understand how a centrifuge can reduce gravity ...
I suppose it is by forcing the precession, as when one forces the inclination of a spinning bicycle wheel. Microgravity can only be obtained close to the ground in a plane in free fall.
ImageThe problem is that it doesn't just work on cancer cells
In microgravity experiments, an almost total inhibition of the proliferation of human lymphocytes, however stimulated by a substance capable of promoting their division, has been observed, and it has been concluded that it is on the intracellular scale that the action must be carried out. severity: there was inhibition of a substance (a phorbol ester, in this case), the role of which is to activate protein kinase C, an intracellular enzyme.

Under the same conditions, inhibition affects two proto-oncogenes (c-fos and cjun) (cell differentiation genes involved in the genesis of cancers), even after stimulation of the cells.

On the other hand, during (moderate) centrifugation experiments, the expression of the proto-oncogene c-myc was increased.

In summary, and however few experiments may be, they reveal that, when it comes to human cells - and, what is even more interesting, human genes - microgravity rather has an inhibitory effect, hypergravity. a stimulating effect. If we relate these observations to the curvature of space-time, there could be a correlation between the fundamental states of the atom and the weakness of genetic expression, and on the other hand between the excited states of l atom and high intensity of gene expression (26). http://www.astroariana.com/La-gravitation.html
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/12/19, 02:19

Ahmed wrote:I do not believe in your weightlessness and, indeed, I would like to understand how a centrifuge can reduce gravity ...

It can but only on 1/2 turn (to roughly simplify) ... and suddenly on the other 1/2 turn the cells take 2g.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/12/19, 02:22

But if we imagine a continuous supply of the centrifuge ... well the material flow can remain at almost 0g ...
0 x
dede2002
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by dede2002 » 07/12/19, 15:23

We will be able to send hospitals into orbit, it's great : Mrgreen:
Good health insurance premiums may increase, given the cost of transportation ...

Unless we treat the sick in centrifuges :P
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 07/12/19, 17:28

You don't believe in physical laws, so ... it doesn't give a damn. : Lol:
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
dede2002
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by dede2002 » 07/12/19, 18:47

GuyGadebois wrote:

You don't believe in physical laws, so ... it doesn't give a damn. : Lol:

lol ... actually the centrifuges are used to train the astronauts, but it's to prepare them for accelerating takeoff.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 07/12/19, 19:27

Centrifuges can also create artificial gravity in weightlessness https://couleur-science.eu/?d=16bab7--c ... tificielle.
0 x
dede2002
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by dede2002 » 07/12/19, 21:02

Of course, but here we are talking about the opposite ... An artificial gravity in gravity!
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "