Week for Alternatives to Audoise Pesticides

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Nat-sandstone
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Week for Alternatives to Audoise Pesticides

by Nat-sandstone » 15/03/12, 17:21

You will find below the program from 20 to 30 March of audoise actions of the Week Without Pesticides 2012.

Involving communities, schools, associations and businesses in an innovative and educational action, this national event helps maintain pressure on decision-makers and prove that we can and must do without pesticides in life daily. You will find the national program and press documents on semaine-sans-pesticides.com.

I invite you to participate in workshops, screenings, exhibitions, tours organized throughout the department, and to disseminate information in your networks.

Remaining at your disposal for any further information, I wish you a beautiful and organic year without pesticides!

Nature & Progress Aude
0 x
"They didn't know it was impossible, so they did"
Mark Twain
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 15/03/12, 23:12

The first victims of pesticides and herbicides are farmers with very shortened lives !!!

So continue for more than a week and always buy organic, to support the farmers in their effort.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 16/03/12, 08:14

dedeleco hello
+1
Nature and progress, one of the oldest associations in France on the promotion and defense of organic, the real one!
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "