Video: Mobile phones, all guinea pigs?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 27/02/06, 20:08

I watched the report.

I don't even know what to say, there is no word to express what I think.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/02/06, 20:11

Well if on the contrary! EXPRESS YOU! : Mrgreen: : Idea:

It's made for forums !
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 27/02/06, 20:49

Well it's like everything else: we hide or distort the truth to collect millions, and we silence all dissenting opinions.

I believe that the most telling example on the veracity of the facts (it is true that there can be a psychological effect), it is the antenna next to the chicken coop, and all the eggs which do not develop or wrong. It is excruciating!

But on the psychological effect explained by the boss of Bouygues (I think?), Do not forget that some people have noticed the health problems BEFORE to make the connection with the antenna. There it is not psychological at all.

But what to do ???? We can do nothing by staying within the rules: in case of complaints the operators appeal and the trials never end! We will have to do as for GMOs that are imposed on us, ie destroy the fields, and destroy the antennas?

If one day someone comes to put me near my home, I will not hesitate a second, a good chop in the cables.
But the worst part is that there may be some very close to home and without anyone knowing !

I am thinking in particular of Bouygues who has taken the habit of camouflaging their antenna for aesthetic reasons (church steeples like it). But suddenly we do not know where they are, we must go get the information I do not know where.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/02/06, 20:55

I think about the same ... concealment, manipulation .... maximum lies for maximum profit ...

So what?

Apart from doing nothing (not having a laptop so as not to endorse these manure) I don't really see .... the alternative solutions are rare (skype ...) ... and too many people are equipped.

Ecoterrorism ... pkoi not? But at what price and for what results? Not much...

If not funnier, hadn't you seen the latest bouygues find?

It is in the humor section and is called "cancer tree" I think :D
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 27/02/06, 21:14

Well finally the phone itself is not too serious: if you do not want to run a risk, you do not use it.

I have a car because it can be very useful from time to time, but I have a package of 10 minutes per set : Lol:
And you will laugh I never finish it : Lol:

In short, the phone itself can only have a minimal effect on me, compared to some large consumers.

But as I said above, the most worrying is not the phone itself, we can choose not to have them, these are the antennas !!! Against them, we can not do much, and there the radiation is permanent ....
0 x
innuend0
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by innuend0 » 03/10/06, 01:42

In addition to the video, here is a link to a radio program that talks about cell phones, antennas, and their nuisances:

http://robindestoits.free.fr/ecolographie130506.mp3
(Source: http://robindestoits.org/ )

The radio show site:
http://www.europe1.fr/antenne/fiche_emi ... sp?id=2660

The president of the association robindestoits was present and intervenes in a muscular way. The debate shows clearly the scandal and the disinformation around this affair, even if it is a little the settlement of accounts .... to listen ....
0 x
freddau
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by freddau » 03/10/06, 08:44

And the best will be the wifi, which will be installed everywhere because you have to access the net :).

And without anyone noticing it will send you 2,4 GHz waves, the resonance frequency of the water in your body.

It reminds me a bit of the start of radiography all that.
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 03/10/06, 10:37

[Badger ON mode]
Again reactions of obscurantists anti progress all that.
If we listened to people like you, we would go back to the Stone Age.
[Badger mode OFF]

I wanted to swing my laptop last year but my wife didn't want to. She said that considering the way in the middle of the outskirts and the woods that I hit each day to go to work, it was better that I have a laptop.

It is true that since FT is firing all public booths, we could assimilate that to forced sale. In short, I have a laptop but I never use my plan.

However, I may have one of the least powerful laptops on the market (THE0.32), when I phone with it, I have to change my ear every 5 minutes otherwise it gets hot. Dare to say that sticking a microwave on your ear is harmless, it's really make fun of the mouth of the world : Evil:

PS: Today, it took me an hour to go to work instead of 1/2 hour because of all the trees across the road. The wind got excited this morning in the Gironde.
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 03/10/06, 13:23

My general practitioner but focused on alternative medicine (homeopathy, accupuncture ...) was contacted by a telecom operator who wanted to put a relay antenna on his roof. He energetically refused. We discussed it when I gave him an article on Antoine PRIORE (a researcher who had discovered a mysterious wave which treated cancer and of which he had been the student)
and I told him that on his roof he was the most sheltered because under the "emission cone".
Cruel dilemma;
- If he accepts, he is the least exposed while exposing his neighbors ...
- If he refuses, a neighbor can accept and it is he who will be exposed ...
: Shock:
0 x
freddau
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by freddau » 03/10/06, 20:39

THE EVENING
The risks of the mobile phone in Belgium

Over the past two years, around thirty independent studies have demonstrated the harmful effects of GSM mobile phone masts on the health of local residents, even at very low exposures. These studies circulated rather confidentially. They are now available on a new site that leaves you speechless, says Le Soir. The daily evokes Belgian federal standards of exposure (20,6 volts per meter) too lax compared to certain neighboring countries.

And hop it just fell on international mail in news. The site I don't know where it is I'm looking for

Here is the evening:
http://www.lesoir.be/la_vie_du_net/tele ... edie.shtml
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "