Vaccinations and health ... for or against?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).

vaccinations

You can select 1 option

Consult the results
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Vaccinations and health ... for or against?

by Janic » 18/02/18, 11:07

remondo hello
it would be nice to stop bickering no?

On such a vital subject for the health of our children, it cannot be bickering! We write for future readers interested in the subject and who can see different opinions for a more informed choice.
if you reason about millions of people vaccinated, the influence on health is statistically very positive.
This is where the shoe pinches because it is what we have been hushed for decades without any evidence.
The populations, as I have said again and again, have a visceral fear of diseases like epidemics and they need to be reassured, secure AT ALL COSTS, it doesn't matter whether it's true or not, as shown, historically, by the cases of Pasteur after Jenner. Vaccination is one of these means in question, regardless of any effectiveness, and successive governments of several industrial countries have understood this.
Now, and in a way you are not wrong ... completely, it is that a reassured individual is much better armed on the immune level than someone who is anxious and afraid. It is even its one and only strong point… Not the rest as the world campaign on smallpox has shown.
And there, always, suppressing vaccinations, especially in endemic and even more epidemic periods, de-securing people and raising their anxiety, decreases their immunity and cases explode in a vicious circle: no vaccines = increase in pathologies; more vaccines = fewer pathologies… in theory, but it is not so simple because we are no longer in mechanistic physics, but in the field of life and its complexity.
if you reason about the few cases of vaccinated people who develop a vaccine problem, it is something else.
Are these cases constantly increasing, like autism? So on the contrary! Without vaccines, no more cases of post-vaccine pathologies, it's obvious and therefore no more contestation! What is the main argument of the current medical system: look at the victims of diseases! Do you want this to happen to you and especially that it happens to your children? With shocking and terrifying forceful images. The famous carrot or stick that has always worked!
So what to do? Otherwise do the same by showing THE SAME terrifying images, but coming from vaccine victims (censored, they, by the system in place, but identified by associations of victims [*]). And this is where the official system is screwed up, because it shows that thanks to it, the cases have decreased drastically (which the official statistics completely deny when studied closely) and that the parents no longer have to be afraid, but that they should not believe the carriers of bad news of "anti-vaccines" which show only rare exceptional cases and the good public, naive, (and especially disinformed) prefers to believe a reassuring speech that An anxiety-provoking speech is human. It is the case of ecology, nuclear, where successive governments wanted to be reassuring until Chernobyl and other greenhouse effects that can no longer be hidden or denied, with measures too late.
The whole debate is here ...
When we adopt authoritarian, mandatory measures, without realizing the consequences, there is no longer any need to have debates, as the minister said and repeats.
We "anti", are not at all anti except on a personal level: I do not smoke, I do not consume alcohol, nor meat by choice of conscience, but I am opposed to a ban on these products because each individual must, in conscience, make their life choices, but I would fight with all my strength and means if they wanted to impose them on me under any pretext can for the sole purpose of making profits to industrialists.
Personally I was to maintain the DT-Polyo and not to make hexavalent, then 11-valents compulsory, especially on very small babies whose immune system is fragile.
I understand you, I am a father and a grandfather and walking against the current is a difficult choice because we find ourselves alone in front of a huge authoritarian apparatus which cannot bear any contradiction.
All we can hope for is that there will not be more additional victims, but the reality on the ground will unfortunately show the opposite.
For the DTP, it should be understood that it is only a policy of constraint for financial and non-health purposes. Indeed, supposing that the polio vaccine is useful, even necessary: ​​what does this one do with diphtheria and tetanus in this case? Could this cocktail be more effective than polio alone? What has never been and will never be demonstrated. Now try to find a single isolated specific vaccine.
In fact, the hexavalents only prolong the system because more vaccines = more money coming in on the back of the cash cow that is the SS. The 11 vaccines are just one more step which follows CDC policy, subject to vaccine lobbies which have under their elbow 120 vaccines to distribute and spread on all continents. If tomorrow we impose 10 other vaccines, as fanciful, how will you react? The whole debate is there!
Now, to make money and only money, the overall health of populations decreases at the rate of these vaccine or drug constraints. How long and until when will populations remain passive? because "the French are calves" that we even at the slaughterhouse [*] [*], said the great Charles!

[*] REVAHB (which however is provaccines) identifies thousands of victims with serious pathologies of hepatitis B, not identified by pharmacovigilance because the doctors do not want trouble with the order of doctors and the provaccines medical system .
[*] [*] and you see what I'm talking about!
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
BaudouinLabrique
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by BaudouinLabrique » 18/02/18, 11:16

izentrop wrote:
BaudouinLabrique wrote: it's a finding "there is no evidence of vaccine effectiveness"
Sorry if you apparently do not know the French language or the Logic!
By taking the right statistics, the evidence is clearly established https://theierecosmique.com/2015/09/28/ ... s-vaccins/

What do you call "good statistics"?

A mistake commonly made and especially by (alleged) scientists (as is stuffed with the article under the link that you offer friends certainly and as always without commenting on it in anything)
is the
confusion between risk (or chance) factor and causal link (or "stork effect" in science);

such scientists are simply impostors!
here is the start of an article I wrote about it:

We are regularly bombarded on the part of the big media of the relation of alleged scientific studies which advance for example, that the risk of becoming obese (do not laugh) depends on the region where we live or even, that the regular intake such a supplement or such a food would protect us from cancer ...

IA analysis, such "studies" are not based on proven cause and effect links, but failing to do so, they engage in a kind of prognosis on the effects of supposedly favorable or unfavorable factors. (After)

Izentrop is .... too much: learn not to just swing links, but to argue!
Un forum worthy of the name must remain a place to exchange ideas and therefore which is based on argument (which is sorely lacking for you).
On the other hand, concerning me, even if it means having some of your words deleted by moderation (as has happened to me several times), you often slip up to the point of insults.
I warn you that the next post from you which would not be courteous, I will no longer comment on your interventions!
Am I clear enough?
: Shock:
0 x
«There are those who see things as they are and wonder why. Me, I see them as they could be and I say to myself: why not! (Sir Bernard Shaw)
« The future belongs to those who see the possibilities before they become obvious. (Theodore Levitt).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 18/02/18, 11:50

Despite all the efforts that Professor David Servan Schreiber has made to collect studies which can and for good reason only put forward alleged risk factors linked to an inadequate diet and observe these precepts (therefore dogmatic), still died of a recurrence of brain cancer! ...

So, finally, a point of disagreement!
DSS, was divided between his medical university training and his "hygienist" approach and he alternately went from standard care such as radiotherapy to dietetics, and more generally a less aggressive lifestyle. So it is not because he observed precepts (very badly, he recognizes it) but especially because we cannot have our cake and eat it too, the second factors lessening the deleterious effects of the first.
We also find the same behavior, in some, vis-à-vis vaccines, thus seeking some natural or homeopathic remedies to lessen the side effects that will cause these vaccines, and therefore being vaccinated. This is due to the complexity of human nature shared between its desires and its fears!
DDS still survived more than a decade compared to similar cases.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
BaudouinLabrique
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by BaudouinLabrique » 18/02/18, 13:17

Despite all the efforts that Professor David Servan Schreiber has made to collect studies which can and for good reason only put forward alleged risk factors linked to an inadequate diet and observe these precepts (therefore dogmatic), still died of a recurrence of brain cancer! ...

For those who want to deepen the David Servan Schreiber case, here is the start of the long web page I wrote on this subject: anticancer »
« There is more false than false, it is the mixture of true and false. »Paul Valéry

ABSTRACT : a learned mixture of "true" and (more) of "false" here accompanied by solid scientific dogmas qualifying as revisionists and whose flagships are "stress does not create cancer", "cancer does what it wants" and "there is no alternative to conventional medicine in the treatment of cancer", despite undeniable empirical and scientific discoveries, some of which are centuries old, without speaking of the contributions of Quantum Physics and recently of Medicine Quantum !!!

It is, for sure, especially DSS which does, here, "what it wants": with the indecent reinforcement of an excessive media coverage encouraged by the brilliant success of the commercial engineering put in place for its previous book " Cure "(a million copies sold!), We are witnessing a manifest disinformation, conducive in addition to the emergence of nocebo effects certainly unwanted; all this distortion is certainly identifiable only for a small number of people, given the all-powerful single thought surrounding which can count on the servility of the mainstream media to peddle without any critical spirit or minimal investigation.

The icing on the cake, the supposedly therapeutic approach that he proposes in his book was (as if by chance) comfortably seated on mega commercial companies that he created and of which, at least, one is, in my opinion, " against nature ”(DSS is a psychiatrist) in that it ensures the manufacture and marketing of omega3s (conflict of interest).
Of course, he would later sell his shares in these companies. All this, despite the lack of (really) tangible evidence, even if he refers to scientific sources showing that these famous omega3s could have some prophylactic effect on the emergence of cancer, this does not stop him from continuing here. (after his book "Cure") to praise them assiduously, but therefore, for suspected cause one could say: at the end of the day, the garnering of colossal and shameful profits produced by the development of its commercial companies supported by an aggressive media policy with an international focus ...

Or how the mountain gives birth to a mouse (certainly not financially, of course!). A culture and a complete know-how specific to the "temple merchants" (here health, which is aggravating), as already criticized by many doctors and enlightened media at the address of DSS; history will judge in due course, but as far as I'm concerned, I can only say: what a shameless and expensive waste, when such means could have been put at the service of real (European) advances in the field which is ( however) his, he who claims to be a researcher in neurosciences and more particularly among them, one of the most promising branches: psychobiology; For example, he could have endeavored to demonstrate again in order (finally) to formalize them by having them recognized, the essential discoveries of Prof. Hans Selye, Prof. Henri Laborit ...

(Suites)
0 x
«There are those who see things as they are and wonder why. Me, I see them as they could be and I say to myself: why not! (Sir Bernard Shaw)
« The future belongs to those who see the possibilities before they become obvious. (Theodore Levitt).
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 18/02/18, 19:51

I do not seek bickering, only that this subject is not squatted by misinformation.
Remundo wrote:Personally I was to maintain the DT-Polyo and not to make hexavalent, then 11-valents compulsory, especially on very small babies whose immune system is fragile.
Ok, nothing prevents us from thinking what we think, but the competent bodies are unanimous.
A 2 month old child is far too small to receive vaccines.
FALSE. The vaccine is very little compared to the large amount of foreign substances fought by the body every day. Scientists estimate that infants can react to around 10 different antigens at a time. In addition, it is important to protect babies early against certain diseases such as whooping cough or Haemophilus influenza type B, because it is at this time that the risk of contracting them is highest and most serious. https://naitreetgrandir.com/fr/mauxenfa ... c239592161
The diseases preventable by these vaccinations can be particularly serious, even fatal, in babies and young children under 2 years of age. For example, in toddlers, whooping cough can cause asphyxia, measles can be complicated by encephalitis (brain infections), pneumococcal or meningococcal meningitis can be fatal or leave serious sequelae in children younger 2 years. It is therefore necessary to vaccinate the infant from an early age before he encounters these diseases. http://inpes.santepubliquefrance.fr/100 ... #naissance
0 x
BaudouinLabrique
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by BaudouinLabrique » 18/02/18, 20:16

Remundo wrote:it would be nice to stop bickering no?
if you reason about millions of people vaccinated, the influence on health is statistically very positive.

Vaccine statistics can only give relatively low percentages but never 100% of this or that:
otherwise nothing is proven because if it was effective, 100% of people would not relapse which is obviously not the case!

I know two nursing nurses with a long career behind them (who do not know them) and working in different nursing homes; their observation: elderly people vaccinated are significantly more affected by the flu than others!
This shows on the one hand that the vaccines are not effective (cf. report of the French Senate in June 2007)
and on the other hand, that vaccination weakens immunity to the point of seeing more vaccinees fall ill with the flu!
0 x
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by thibr » 18/02/18, 21:12

personally I would not want to find myself in the situation of a parent who loses his child for lack of vaccination : Cry:
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 18/02/18, 22:01

many diseases have been eradicated thanks to vaccines and allow better overall health for the population.

those who reject vaccines en masse are just as wrong as those who say they are safe.

The truth is in between ... these endless controversies tend to make me sorry.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 19/02/18, 08:13

BaudouinLabrique wrote:I know two nursing nurses with a long career behind them (who do not know them) and working in different nursing homes; their observation: elderly people vaccinated are significantly more affected by the flu than others!
This shows on the one hand that the vaccines are not effective (cf. report of the French Senate in June 2007)
and on the other hand, that vaccination weakens immunity to the point of seeing more vaccinees fall ill with the flu!
Always this mania to take the experience of a quidam and make it a generality.

Influenza being the worst example of vaccination, because it has a significant mutation rate, especially in type A, because it manifests itself in 4 different forms and that it can pass from the animal environment to humans and vice versa.
But that will change, a vaccine targeting a protein common to these different viruses is being researched. Listen from 50 mins https://www.franceculture.fr/emissions/ ... nvier-2018

What are you trying to demonstrate with your permanent disinformation?
0 x
BaudouinLabrique
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by BaudouinLabrique » 19/02/18, 08:31

Remundo wrote:many diseases have been eradicated thanks to vaccines and allow better overall health for the population.
those who reject vaccines en masse are just as wrong as those who say they are safe.
The truth is in between ... these endless controversies tend to make me sorry.

Here is another expression of the vaccine dogma: it is not because a lie is peddled by a pharaonic number of people that it acquires some truth!

1 ° As pointed out by Prof. Jacqueline Bousquet (CNRS), vaccination is an anti-scientific act if there is one, because as the scientific arguments supporting Sylvie Simon noted in her book, Vaccines, lies and propaganda, who are " we see clearly with these notions, that viruses and other alleged predators are not aggressors, but witnesses to the condition of the patient's terrain. It is therefore futile and anti-scientific to want and pretend to '' immunize '' under these conditions. »

Number of illnesses increase after vaccinations
« Death rate from six infectious diseases in Australia
and comparison with the introduction of associated vaccination

The graphs below, based on the official death rates recorded in the Official Year Books of the Commonwealth of Australia are taken from the book Vaccination A Parent's Dilemma first published in 1997.
They represent the decline in the death rate from different infectious diseases in Australia, compared to the periods of introduction of large vaccination campaigns. As in Great Britain, Canada, France or elsewhere, these graphics clearly show
that vaccinations had nothing to do with the decline in these death rates.
»
Other source: " In several developing countries, we imagined that with a single vaccination campaign we would be able to solve the problem. However, in several of these countries, the frequency of these diseases has increased, even increasing fivefold since vaccination. »Pr Lépine (Practical Medicine n ° 467)

3. REAL reasons for declining disease :
In his book Health and Healing, Dr. Andrew Weil responds as follows:
« Scientific medicine has taken credit for certain advances in the field of health that it does not deserve. Most people believe that the victory over infectious diseases of the last century was due to the invention of immunizations. In fact, cholera, typhus, tetanus, diphtheria and whooping cough, etc., were in decline before specific vaccines became
available - and this regression resulted from improved hygiene conditions, sewage disposal, and the distribution of food and water.

In his book Health and Healing, Dr. Andrew Weil responds as follows:
« Scientific medicine has taken credit for certain advances in the field of health that it does not deserve. Most people believe that the victory over infectious diseases of the last century was due to the invention of immunizations. In fact, cholera, typhus, tetanus, diphtheria and whooping cough, etc., were in decline before specific vaccines became available - and this decline was the result of improved hygiene, health sewage disposal, and distribution of food and water.».

NN Most of the pro-vaccines here do not provide any proof (and because of the vaccine relevance), at best they give (smoking) statistics of percentages which fallaciously claim that vaccination has brought benefits; reminder so that a proof of effectiveness exists in Science worthy of the name, a link of cause and effect on 100% of the cases is necessary, less than that and one falls into pseudoscience: that which for lack of brandishing factors risks or chances.
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "