Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazardsVaccinations and health ... for or against?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).

vaccinations

for
21
54%
contre
18
46%
Total votes: 39
User avatar
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 5879
Registration: 17/03/14, 23:42
Location: picardie
x 468
Contact :

Re: Vaccinations and health ... for or against?

Unread Messageby izentrop » 15/02/18, 08:46

Janic wrote:most current measles cases are due to vaccine viruses
Anything as usual : Shock:
An attenuated virus can not multiply https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virus_att%C3%A9nu%C3%A9
0 x
"The details make perfection and perfection is not a detail" Leonardo da Vinci

BaudouinLabrique
I understand econologic
I understand econologic
posts: 154
Registration: 11/02/18, 18:17
Location: Hainaut (Belgium)
x 9

Re: Vaccinations and health ... for or against?

Unread Messageby BaudouinLabrique » 15/02/18, 09:12

izentrop wrote:
Janic wrote:most current measles cases are due to vaccine viruses
Anything as usual : Shock:
An attenuated virus can not multiply https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virus_att%C3%A9nu%C3%A9


Relativising the contagion and the belief that to be in contact with the viruses causes to develop diseases:

Know that for example micro-organisms (measles, tuberculosis) would have decimated the Indians during the Spanish invasion; it has recently been shown that Indian corpses had already contracted tuberculosis long before the arrival of the invaders.
If, on the other hand, these micro-organisms had been the only agents of the infection, why did they exterminate only adults but not children?
It required an intense conflict situation: the profusion of violence, enslavement, wars and massacres that accompanied the Spanish conquest and resolved, would have led to somatization through the mentioned diseases and typical of repair phases ... (Source and links)
0 x
God laughs at men who complain of the consequences while they cherish their causes (Bossuet)
BaudouinLabrique
I understand econologic
I understand econologic
posts: 154
Registration: 11/02/18, 18:17
Location: Hainaut (Belgium)
x 9

Re: Vaccinations and health ... for or against?

Unread Messageby BaudouinLabrique » 15/02/18, 09:16

PS

« Advertising campaigns for vaccines represent an indoctrination type brainwashing ...
Disinformation is used first of all, with special statistical figures and a learned amalgamation of the protective effect of the vaccine with other conditions and an announcement of the possibility of totally whimsical contagion.
Then we sow terror, to make the whole population believe that such an illness is appalling, putting at the same level of gravity a banal measles and paralyzing poliomyelitis.
Then we proceed to the trivialization of the vaccination act
. »Dr. Alain SCOHY

« Margaret Mackinnon and Andrew Read of the University of Edinburgh have published a study on malaria that shows that parasites transmitted by a vaccinated animal to another animal have developed a much more dangerous strain than that which has evolved in animals not vaccinated.

IThey think that the vaccine would have the same impact on the human beingThis would be a big problem for unvaccinated people. However, Andrew Read is calling on governments to explore other methods to eliminate malaria, such as the distribution of mosquito nets or the search for new medicines. He adds aptly: "You should not think of vaccines as a magic wand."

The crucial question is whether the same problem could arise with other viruses. If so, as we think, the measles vaccine could be responsible for the emergence of more virulent strains. This is difficult to prove because of current practices that make it difficult to compare the percentage of pre-vaccination deaths with the current percentage.

For those who have long considered the issue and contest the benefits of vaccines, the question does not arise and the "outbreaks" of measles after this mass vaccination, like those of meningitis after any vaccination, are blatant proof of this. . But few "specialists" agree to admit it. How much evidence will be needed to open their eyes?
»

Simone VIESYL Pierre PICARD (Your Health Magazine - January 2009 N ° 111)
0 x
God laughs at men who complain of the consequences while they cherish their causes (Bossuet)
User avatar
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 5879
Registration: 17/03/14, 23:42
Location: picardie
x 468
Contact :

Re: Vaccinations and health ... for or against?

Unread Messageby izentrop » 15/02/18, 09:30

BaudouinLabrique wrote:Know that for example micro-organisms (measles, tuberculosis) would have decimated the Indians during the Spanish invasion; it has recently been shown that Indian corpses had already contracted tuberculosis long before the arrival of the invaders.
So what ? Tuberculosis is not part of it. : Shock: Moderation should be interested in negationism. especially in this subject.
In contact with Europeans, Amerindians experienced a very great demographic decline caused by diseases imported from Europe and epidemics due to microbial shock, because these diseases, such as whooping cough, measles or smallpox, were not known to people. tribes. The process began as early as the 1500 years and the epidemics of smallpox (1525, 1558, 1589), typhus (1546), influenza (1558), diphtheria (1614), measles (1618) or bubonic plague ( 1617-1619, New England) have decimated millions of natives. For example, the Timicuas, in Florida, which in 1650 were 13 000 distributed on 40 villages, were only after an epidemic of smallpox that 35 in 1728, regrouped in only one hamlet. https://www.matierevolution.fr/spip.php?article3128
0 x
"The details make perfection and perfection is not a detail" Leonardo da Vinci
User avatar
Remundo
Moderator
Moderator
posts: 9179
Registration: 15/10/07, 16:05
Location: Clermont Ferrand
x 410

Re: Vaccinations and health ... for or against?

Unread Messageby Remundo » 15/02/18, 10:58

freedom of expression, no personal attack, everything is fine

Remundo for moderation.
0 x
ImageImageImage

Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 9319
Registration: 29/10/10, 13:27
Location: Burgundy
x 183

Re: Vaccinations and health ... for or against?

Unread Messageby Janic » 15/02/18, 11:52

janic wrote: most current measles cases are due to vaccine viruses

Anything as usual
An attenuated virus can not multiply https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virus_att%C3%A9nu%C3%A9

This is the typical example of standard skull stuffing. The reality on the ground has long demonstrated that an attenuated virus can regain its virulence (it is said that it has been poorly attenuated). The example of smallpox is a characteristic in which doctors distinguished variolosa purpura (wild) from variolosa vaccinatoria (of vaccine origin). Thus the WHO report on smallpox clearly states that the effects of vaccines were extremely dangerous and important.

So what ? Tuberculosis is not part of it. Moderation should be interested in negationism. especially in this subject.
You should first look at yourself in an ice cream because for what it is about denialism, you troupe in mind!
In contact with Europeans, Amerindians experienced a very great demographic decline caused by diseases imported from Europe and epidemics due to microbial shock, because these diseases, such as whooping cough, measles or smallpox, were not known to people. tribes. The process began as early as the 1500 years and the epidemics of smallpox (1525, 1558, 1589), typhus (1546), influenza (1558), diphtheria (1614), measles (1618) or bubonic plague ( 1617-1619, New England) have decimated millions of natives. For example, the Timicuas in Florida, which in 1650 were 13 000 distributed on 40 villages, were after a smallpox epidemic that 35 in 1728, grouped in a single hamlet

It is true that any population confronted with new diseases, must see its immune system adapt (this is the speech of vaccininalists) Except that what does not appear here, it is the living conditions of these environments. The Indians have been more decimated by the alcohol, making them forget their condition of submission to the whites, by the theft of their goods and their space of freedom, their burn out, which destroys the immune system.

Beyond that, concerning the minister of the disease:

The human mind is particularly devious (figuratively Full of cunning, twisted skill.) and full of contradictions. The minister, (which does not appeal to me because of her position on vaccines), dared to confront an alcohol lobby and was vilified by them with the following arguments:
So what is the news about alcohol in a subject about vaccines?
Because of their similarities: on one side a corporation that defends its interests directly or by influencing the legislative authorities, on the other whistleblowers who warn against the official speech that will ensue.
The minister does not appear to be in check with the alcohol lobby and can therefore take a stand against, but her position of conflict of interest, past or present, makes him take advantage of, not perceiving the contradiction that there is a between the two positions.

https://www.vitisphere.com/actualite-86 ... du-vin.htm
*: "In a bottle of wine, there is only 12% alcohol, the rest is culture, friendliness, passion, men and women who work and landscapes. I ask you the question Minister: I am a winegrower, will I be considered tomorrow? as a dealer ? Says Xavier Fabre, President of the Syndicat des Vignerons Gardois.
some may also say that there is only 12% cocaine in their products

This question is relevant, indeed: what is a dealer? According to Larousse: large international trading firm. And doing drug trafficking to make money ! Does the alcohol business fit in? International trade: yes! drug trafficking: legally no! to make money? Yes !
In French, the word traffic is synonymous with trade, including illegal, merchandise. What differentiates only here is the legal or illegal side, as for the word drug:
We call "drugs" any substance that changes the way we perceive things, feel emotions, think and behave. The hazards of use vary depending on the substances, the individuals, the ways of consuming, the quantities, etc. The different substances can be classified according to their legal status, their effects or their dangerousness.
LEGAL AND ILLEGAL DRUGS
There are licensed but regulated drugs, such as alcohol and tobacco or some drugs, and some prohibited drugs whose law prohibits the use and salesuch as cannabis, heroin or cocaine. Finally, new drugs are appearing on the market without their status being clearly defined.
The authorization or prohibition of a drug is not strictly based on its dangerousness. Other factors come into play (history, culture, therapeutic interest ...).
http://www.drogues-info-service.fr/Tout ... oVSWvnOXIU


"The French deserve better than your hygienist statements"
A perceptible exasperation on Twitter, where reactions were not slow to flow, especially from the former president of the Interprofessional Council of Bordeaux wines (CIVB) Bernard Farges: Ms. #Buzyn, if as you say, l alcohol is dangerous for health, prohibit it. The French deserve better than your hygienist and infantilizing remarks. France without its vineyards and without its wines, all its wines ... it is another idea of ​​France! "He declared.


The prohibition and the obligation do not give good results when it wants to be imposed on a whole population from where the relation with the obligatory vaccines waiting for the principle of freedom of choice and conscience " freedom, equality, fraternity"we read on the frontons of town halls.

On the side of the ANPAA
This inflection of the speech of Agnès Buzyn should not fail to disappoint the National Association of Prevention in Alcoology and Addiction (ANPAA), which has welcomed with twenty associations and experts "the very firm speech" held on France 2 the 7 February. "An unambiguous positioning all the more important in a period where producers, especially wine, are pleased to find an attentive ear at the Elysee. The minister's remarks are in line with the positions of associations involved in the field of addictology, which require objective information from the French on the risks associated with alcohol consumption, "said a collective statement of the 12 February.


I therefore pastiche this speech (which I share) to adapt to vaccines:
« An unambiguous positioning all the more important in a period when producers, including vaccines, are happy to find an attentive ear at the Elysee. The minister's remarks are in direct opposition to the victims' associations of the latter and therefore intervene in the field of vaccinology, which require information. objective French on the risks of vaccination»
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
User avatar
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 5879
Registration: 17/03/14, 23:42
Location: picardie
x 468
Contact :

Re: Vaccinations and health ... for or against?

Unread Messageby izentrop » 15/02/18, 13:48

Janic wrote: The reality on the ground has long demonstrated that an attenuated virus can regain its virulence (it is said that it has been poorly attenuated).
Oh yes, you know him well. : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
In fact it is especially in the beginning, some rare cases of mutation of the virus, under conditions of very low immunity of the population.

Today we can count on a risk benefit ratio of 1 risk on millions of lives saved. But let's stop there, you'll fill pages to drown the fish without bringing any proof.
0 x
"The details make perfection and perfection is not a detail" Leonardo da Vinci
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 9319
Registration: 29/10/10, 13:27
Location: Burgundy
x 183

Re: Vaccinations and health ... for or against?

Unread Messageby Janic » 15/02/18, 14:11

In fact it is especially in the beginning, some rare cases of mutation of the virus, under conditions of very low immunity of the population.
hi! hi! : Cheesy: it's funny, you do not even have to read! and even less the cases of victims! A reactivation is not a mutation
Today we can count on a risk benefit ratio of 1 risk on millions of lives saved. But let's stop there, you'll fill pages to drown the fish without bringing any proof.
You are still in the usual fantasy that neither you nor your references of your sect are able to prove. You do not even believe WHO in its report on smallpox, so the rest ... !!!!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
BaudouinLabrique
I understand econologic
I understand econologic
posts: 154
Registration: 11/02/18, 18:17
Location: Hainaut (Belgium)
x 9

Re: Vaccinations and health ... for or against?

Unread Messageby BaudouinLabrique » 15/02/18, 15:23

izentrop wrote:Today we can count on a risk benefit ratio of 1 risk on millions of lives saved. But let's stop there, you'll fill pages to drown the fish without bringing any proof.


Your assertion is based on an authentic dogma (and so on no proof) while you claim it to others! We had to dare!

1 ° Reminder of what the French Senate has done in June 2008 « that there is no scientific evidence on the usefulness of vaccines !!! (source)

2 ° The misinformation which serves the interests of the pharmaco-industrial lobbies still has very good days in front of it and it is not the ton of health drifts which seems to put some brake on these collusions.

The supreme myth is to still want to resort to this pseudo and expensive treatment (based on an undeniable dogma) and also side effects sometimes deadly! Few people know that the purported efficacy of Pasteur's vaccines (based on the manufacture of antibodies) was due to the addition that he had killed aluminum perfectly.

Compared to the artificial manufacture of antibodies and their alleged utility (unproven) against the virus, here's how pseudoscientists who claim that vaccines are effective with a beautiful pirouette that is d reverse the time chain of the process :
"[...] the vaccine dogma does not take into account the reality, and is based only on assumptions assuming that the artificial activation of the immune system to force it to produce antibodies is equivalent to the development of antibodies of the natural process of the disease, which is not the case. In fact, no studies have been done on the state of the immune system after vaccination.
As Dr. Jacques M. Kalmar said: "One could compare the immune system to a piano keyboard, the antigen part would be a single touch."
»
(source)
0 x
God laughs at men who complain of the consequences while they cherish their causes (Bossuet)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 9319
Registration: 29/10/10, 13:27
Location: Burgundy
x 183

Re: Vaccinations and health ... for or against?

Unread Messageby Janic » 15/02/18, 17:08

Recall that the French Senate in June 2008 act "that there is no scientific evidence on the usefulness of vaccines! (Source)

President Jean-Michel Dubernard, MP, estimated lack of scientific data to assess the usefulness of vaccines.
Mr. Eric Guez considered that mistrust of the vaccine is, in France, a lack of confidence in the results.
President Jean-Michel Dubernard, MP, agreed, recalling that there is no scientific evidence on the usefulness of vaccines
http://www.senat.fr/compte-rendu-commissions/20070604/sante.html

Moreover, for those who read all this report, none of the interlocutors representing the vaccine lobby intervened to say that it was false, so it is an implicit recognition "that there is no scientific evidence on the usefulness of vaccines"

and following this commission, the Senate voted majority for 11 vaccines, but Dubernard (provaccins it seems) is only a deputy, not a senator! Our provaccines has therefore still had a memory failure and its pseudo-scientific sources have not read it either!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré


Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "

Who is online ?

Users browsing this forum : No registered users and 7 guests