Vaccinations and health ... for or against?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).

vaccinations

You can select 1 option

Consult the results
Gébé
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: Vaccinations and health ... for or against?

by Gébé » 14/02/18, 09:25

Janic wrote:well, I felt like I was alone!
You shouldn't worry janic, the conspiracies are legion! ! They even have their review:
BaudouinLabrique wrote:In a rich dossier from Nexus magazine (September-October 2009),

Nexus is an Australian bimonthly magazine devoted to pseudo-sciences, geopolitics, unconventional medicines, conspiracy theories and historical revisionism in particular.

With all the trouble you are giving yourself, you should have a free subscription or even be hired as a freelancer! ! : Lol:
Last edited by Gébé the 14 / 02 / 18, 09: 54, 1 edited once.
1 x
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 14/02/18, 09:51

Hello,
Janic wrote:(...)

In memory of Claire Séverac who passed away on Christmas Day 2016
(...)

In this video we are told that wifi is harmful ... (put the video at 1 am)
The Wikipedia page on wifi at "health risk":

However, although the World Health Organization (WHO) concluded in 2006 that prolonged exposure to Wi-Fi waves poses no health risk36, it has since reversed this position by adding Wi-Fi (as well as mobile telephony) in the list of carcinogenic elements of group 2B (possibly carcinogenic for humans) in May 2011. It is recommended to deactivate the wi-fi from your box as much as possible.[Ref. necessary]

It is then easy to protect yourself from the waves by deactivating the wifi of your box in the evening and being protected during the night.
A function on the box for a planned stop on the wifi would be welcome.

(dsl for hs)
0 x
BaudouinLabrique
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by BaudouinLabrique » 14/02/18, 10:31

Janic wrote:Let us remember that diseases have naturally disappeared in our regions WITHOUT ANY VACCINE and measles had naturally decreased by more than 90% without a vaccine before vaccination, and as immortality is still not acquired, there will always be deaths related to immune system failures.

Janic wrote:Let us also remember that since the explosion of cancers, our laboratory handymen have vainly sought to find a vaccine against it which causes far more deaths than a few extremely rare cases of fatal measles. Measles becomes the tree that hides the forest!
And as you have a short memory, only 5% (according to the belief in 100% efficiency on 95% of vaccinated) represents more than 3.000.000 unvaccinated, plus 80.000.000 travelers from all countries vaccinated or not, who come to our country, the act of faith of this individual is contradicted by the real situation where all viruses can circulate without difficulty from vaccinated to vaccinated and to unvaccinated, without epidemic, for decades. And as you are extremely intelligent and perfectly aware of what concerns the vaccine discourse, explain why!
Finally, plugging your eyes and ears will not change the fact that more and more scientists and doctors have become aware of the situation and no longer adhere to the reassuring speech of the authorities, as shown by the case of Thomson of the CDC recognizing the lie of this organization and that governments repeat.

Totally agree and moreover scientists this time enlightened and not subservient to Big Pharma
It’s a dogme (from scientific rationalism) to believe that a bacterium or virus (whatever they are) create ipso facto diseases!

Pr Antoine Béchamp did this undisputed discovery: the primordial element of the living cell, the " microzyma »: It could become a bacterium or virus, hence the bacterial polymorphism, and yet the subject is not sick. In fact, bacteria do not develop abnormally in an organism unless it is in a state of significant weakness and we must not fall into 'Microbism' which “ is a monstrous fatalistic doctrine which supposes that at the origin of things, God would have created the germs of microbes intended to make us sick. "(Pr Antoine Béchamp whose uncontested discoveries have nevertheless denounced the Pasteurian myth). Thepsychic and consequently physical state of the subject is PROMORDIAL !

And so " Viruses and bacteria are not the cause of disease, it's something else ", Noted the famous Prof. René Dubos, microbiologist and (yet) famous inventor of the first antibiotic of the name in his book '' Mirage of Healt '', also translated into French '' Mirage of health '').

Thereby, " The microbe is no more responsible for the '' infectious '' disease than the dead body fly. "(Dr Veterinary surgeon Eric Ancelet author of "To finish with Pasteur") and that the provaccinalists should read urgently so as not to die an idiot!

This is what the fire says in other words Prof. Jacqueline Bousquet (Dr. ès sciences, Biophysique - CNRS) who thus names the looted microbes, "IMAGINARY AGGRESSORS - (because " Terrain creates disease ")" Materialist science relentlessly tracks and kills imaginary `` aggressors '' who are none other than the natural constituents of the organism whose stereochemistry has changed, when they are only witnesses to the terrain of individuals! »

« After bacteria, microbes and other viruses which are normal constituents of the cell, here we are inventing the PRION hunt. If we wanted to search well, a multitude of other cellular constituents would be good candidates to fold differently! The climbing is far from over! How much longer will we be able to withstand swarms of duly subsidized researchers to inject cancerous cells or prions into the liver, spleen, ovaries, testes or brains of martyred animals? As if consuming proteins or injecting them into the brain were the same thing in terms of the results obtained! And we let that be done in the name of "Science"? »

« '' Epidemics '' strike only vulnerable people or animals and stop spontaneously without any medical intervention. All the better, moreover, since there is no medical intervention. The authorities, advised by `` experts '' (these scholars of ignorance according to the review Marianne) continue to impose vaccinations - an anti-scientific act if there is one - showing lack of culture and irresponsibility of the medical profession which, since Pasteur, repeats without ever questioning worn-out dogmas, long rejected by our European neighbors by the danger they represent! »

To better understand how it is the particular characteristics of the `` terrain '' specific to each individual that create diseases, in particular infectious diseases, see this page.

In such conditions, wanting to protect yourself from infectious diseases with (fallacious) vaccines is a waste of time and waste! It would be just as absurd and ridiculous as taking a potion to guard against future stress (if there is a very intense shock or an unbearable situation that lasts too long) which alone, when they immerse the subject in the inability to act or flee (inhibition of action), generate illnesses, as demonstrated by Prof. Henri Laborit (cf. his award-winning film in Cannes '' My uncle of America '' which updates his discoveries by applying them to humans and which can be viewed here, in this page which details his research: ''Inhibition of action''.
0 x
«There are those who see things as they are and wonder why. Me, I see them as they could be and I say to myself: why not! (Sir Bernard Shaw)
« The future belongs to those who see the possibilities before they become obvious. (Theodore Levitt).
BaudouinLabrique
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by BaudouinLabrique » 14/02/18, 10:36

Gildas wrote:In this video we are told that wifi is harmful ... (put the video at 1 am)
The Wikipedia page on wifi at "health risk":
However, although the World Health Organization (WHO) concluded in 2006 that prolonged exposure to Wi-Fi waves poses no health risk36, it has since reversed this position by adding Wi-Fi (as well as mobile telephony) in the list of carcinogenic elements of group 2B (possibly carcinogenic for humans) in May 2011. It is recommended to deactivate the wi-fi from your box as much as possible.[Ref. necessary]

It is then easy to protect yourself from the waves by deactivating the wifi of your box in the evening and being protected during the night.
A function on the box for a planned stop on the wifi would be welcome.
(dsl for hs)

For information, here is a page I wrote on "Health, the great forgotten fact of (especially) sustainable renovation and construction", with scientific evidence including WIfi and other connected objects!
0 x
«There are those who see things as they are and wonder why. Me, I see them as they could be and I say to myself: why not! (Sir Bernard Shaw)
« The future belongs to those who see the possibilities before they become obvious. (Theodore Levitt).
BaudouinLabrique
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by BaudouinLabrique » 14/02/18, 10:38

Gébé wrote:
Janic wrote:well, I felt like I was alone!
You shouldn't worry janic, the conspiracies are legion! ! They even have their review:
BaudouinLabrique wrote:In a rich dossier from Nexus magazine (September-October 2009),

Nexus is an Australian bimonthly magazine devoted to pseudo-sciences, geopolitics, unconventional medicines, conspiracy theories and historical revisionism in particular.

With all the trouble you are giving yourself, you should have a free subscription or even be hired as a freelancer! ! : Lol:

"Insults (and similar) are the arguments of those who do not have them!, as the common sense saying goes ...
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 14/02/18, 10:53

We could also say that it is simply an unconventional journal which provides information on subjects held to be taboo by the holders of the information.

PS: Baudoin, your site is very well done and rich in information ..... unconventional, obviously! :D
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
BaudouinLabrique
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by BaudouinLabrique » 14/02/18, 11:04

Janic wrote:
We could also say that it is simply an unconventional journal which provides information on subjects held to be taboo by the holders of the information.

PS: Baudoin, your site is very well done and rich in information ..... unconventional, obviously! :D

Well seen and answered!
0 x
Gébé
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Gébé » 14/02/18, 17:11

BaudouinLabrique wrote:For information, here is a page I wrote on "Health, the great forgotten fact of (especially) sustainable renovation and construction", with scientific evidence including WIfi and other connected objects!

http://www.retrouversonnord.be/geobiotherapie.htm

https://www.psiram.com/fr/index.php/Baudouin_Labrique

[--------- Comment -------------]
Moderate by Remundo
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 15/02/18, 07:53

Moderate by Remundo
psiram is an organ of diffusion, of sects of pseudosciences, which does not even take the time to verify the validity of its articles. It is the "nexus" of ultra conformism. :frown:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
BaudouinLabrique
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by BaudouinLabrique » 15/02/18, 08:41

Janic wrote:
Moderate by Remundo
psiram is an organ of diffusion, of sects of pseudosciences, which does not even take the time to verify the validity of its articles. It is the "nexus" of ultra conformism. :frown:

Thank you Jamic for setting the record straight!
The Psiram site is a tissue of lies about me! About the shrinks ("psi") they agitate a lot of water (oar cf. "ram")! :D
I have already complained but the site is hosted outside the EU and for good reason!
They also had to change their name a few years ago, following prosecutions ...

It really is seedy et loose on the part of Gébé (because during arguments) to attack my person!
"Insults are the arguments of those who have none, says the popular saying ...

NB If I had anything to blame myself for, I would not post under my real name, while Gébé hides behind his nickname
to indulge in slander!

Un forum must remain exclusively a place of exchange of IDEAS !!!
Last edited by BaudouinLabrique the 15 / 02 / 18, 09: 07, 1 edited once.
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "