Vaccinations and health ... for or against?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).

vaccinations

You can select 1 option

Consult the results
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Vaccinations and health ... for or against?

by Janic » 01/05/21, 12:42

abc pedro
Well no, we have recognized cases of thrombosis linked to covid vaccines while there has still been no trial or, a fortiori, judgments against the states.
I am not talking about this covid whose reality we will not know until it has passed. These are the vaccinations in general that have lasted since Jenner who have all flopped and many officially recognized victims and especially all those who have not been despite the indisputable relationship that often only appears with a longer time to that set by the manufacturer: How many cancers, neurotoxicity, etc ... not studied before and after Marketing Authorization since not required?
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 01/05/21, 12:45

Janic wrote:abc pedro
Well no, we have recognized cases of thrombosis linked to covid vaccines while there has still been no trial or, a fortiori, judgments against the states.
I'm not talking about this covid

well I speak about it, because it proves that one studies the side effects even without lawsuit with the state.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 01/05/21, 13:18

well I speak about it, because it proves that one studies the side effects even without lawsuit with the state.
except that counting (but in what way and by whom?) very, very short-term side effects does not indicate anything about all of those which will not appear until later, weeks, even months and even more. years. such as cancers, malformations in babies, and by screwing up the genome over several generations that will be irrecoverable, no one knows anything about it since it has not been studied because it is not required for the labs.
But you obviously know it!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 01/05/21, 13:25

They would swear to you that the Eiffel Tower broke in two because of the frost, if I had to Janic : Mrgreen: Ready for anything even taken hand in the bag!

And always this pathological and unwavering bad faith of the indecrottables, always ready to deny anything so as not to lose face.

Right now the web is crisscrossed by bad faith zeteticians who make nanosecond fixes, no matter what the narrative, as long as they lie like lackeys and serve the mainstream purr. We have a shining example here.

I especially like this passage which is succulent Image (and in French, the zététi-zozos do not shy away from any sacrifice):

submitting a report to VAERS does not mean that the vaccine caused or contributed to the death, ”she said.
In other words: system reports are temporally associated with vaccines, but there is no causal link
But of course it is, "they were just vaccinated pangolins, and were reported in error”, Shit! Image

Good bein find another choz
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 01/05/21, 13:40

Janic wrote:such as cancers, malformations in babies, and by screwing up the genome over several generations that will be irrecoverable, no one knows anything about it since it has not been studied because it is not required for the labs.

no I don't know more than you, I just said that the short-term effects were studied without the need for a trial.

If the other effects are not provable, they will not give rise to convictions.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 01/05/21, 13:48

ABC2019 wrote:If the other effects are not provable, they will not give rise to convictions.

Especially if there is no trial ... : roll: (What a nonsense this guy ....)
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 01/05/21, 14:19

no I don't know more than you, I just said that the short-term effects were studied without the need for a trial.
But it is that it is of an incredible logic. Indecrottable, but incredible. The trials come AFTER when those who have studied (ie BP) do not want to recognize the victims as such. So justice gets started and the labs must pay for the damage that independent justice, ELLE, has recognized as real
If the other effects are not provable, they will not give rise to convictions.
worse and worse! In reality they are provable, but you need trials (like your Monsanto friends) that never end and which exhaust the plaintiffs until they give up psychically or financially. And BP emerges victorious and brags about it by zozos like you! What you miss is precisely to be among these victims, you, one of your relatives, and perhaps you would see the question from another angle ... although even the Nazis believed in their truth, in spite of the camps of the death!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 01/05/21, 14:26

Janic wrote:
NB: Circulating above all on social networks, obviously, we always find the same populist profiteers to disseminate this kind of unverified information:
it's funny that it's always one-sided! If there are no undesirable effects, the vaccine is glorified (even if it is useless) but if there are undesirable effects, it is only coincidence, non-causation, misinterpretation, etc. .. even when the courts find the opposite. Only angels, I tell you, bringing salvation to populations in distress .... like religion from which they use the same arguments. : Evil:
In addition, this filthy character WE LEAVE A CDC ADVOCACY DEFENDING THE CDC (taken in part from a text of a standard FAQ not correlated to the current situation) which is worth peanut (it's crazy how independent it is) has made an amalgamation of different disparate sources in order to create a paving stone with the appearance of homogeneity but which does not have any in reality, as here taken from its FIRST SOURCE of the CDC, which ONLY concerns Johnson & Jonhson (55 deaths out of> 2 : roll: )
Johnson & Johnson's Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine: CDC and FDA have recommended that use of Johnson & Johnson's Janssen (J & J / Janssen) COVID-19 Vaccine resume in the United States, effective April 23, 2021. However, women younger than 50 years old especially should be aware of the rare risk of blood clots with low platelets after vaccination, and that other COVID-19 vaccines are available where this risk has not been seen. If you received a J & J / Janssen vaccine, here is what you need to know. Read the CDC / FDA statement.
Then redundant blah-blah-blah on USA-Today ... Then shitty sites like “politifact” (which shows the political aspect) I didn't go any further, it stinks of manipulation ...

In reality the CDC 'which must look reassuring'(after the scandal of PCR tests), got trapped by the own data that they disseminated from one year to another (and previous), and having realized it AFTER the publication of the observed facts by leading doctors and statisticians, and those in charge no longer knowing what to do, they try to catch up with the branches ...

All of this is just a continuation of the enormous planetary trickery of the labs.
1 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 01/05/21, 14:59

Obamot wrote: I didn't go any further, it stinks of manipulation ...

The manipulation is in the interpretation of "+ 6000%":
https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/fact ... 090629002/
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 01/05/21, 15:05

pedrodelavega wrote:
Obamot wrote: I didn't go any further, it stinks of manipulation ...

The manipulation is in the interpretation of "+ 6000%":
https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/fact ... 090629002/

Yes yes, we understood, it is the same explanation as for all the subjects implicating the industrialists: We cannot prove for sure the factor of cause and effect. This is how they walked us over more than a century before recognizing the deleterious effects of asbestos and the same for glyphosate, tobacco and radioactivity, the Picks, pesticides, glyphosate (aka : we would almost drink it) and all the same:
A report to VAERS does not mean that the vaccine caused the adverse event, only that the adverse event occurred some time after vaccination.

Move around, there's something to see but it doesn't necessarily have to do with sauerkraut. You do, Végaz, you do and never stop sinking.
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "