Vaccine hysteria, should you get vaccinated? Scientifically understand vaccines to help decision-making

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Vaccine hysteria, should you get vaccinated? Scientifically understand vaccines to help decision-making

by Obamot » 31/05/22, 20:15

Airplane pilot seats too?
Exnihiloest wrote: 
After having explained it to them many times, the antivax always confuse vaccin with guaranteed immortality !

Ah the speech changes, bye-bye the “benefit vs risk (in ratio per million subjects), there we implicitly admit the “Russian roulette” side of the vaxchin.
— “Ah, you died of the vaxchins, it’s the fault with no bowl”

And to think that yesterday the guys swore only by randomized double-blind studies, they hadn't specified that the random FOR A PREMATURE DEATH was the barrel of a six-shooter... : Idea:

(I pass on the illegal trials of gene therapy on human guinea pigs, it's too early you wouldn't understand it...)
2 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Vaccine hysteria, should you get vaccinated? Scientifically understand vaccines to help decision-making

by Janic » 31/05/22, 21:10

31/05/22, 19:46
After having explained it to them many times, the antivax always confuse vaccine with guarantee of immortality!
one wonders if it is possible to be so stupid; well yes, the two wags attack bullshit and these non-thinkers take themselves for real thinkers, a sign of the obvious narcissism of these zozos.
The novaxes are probably of an intellectual level well above what you think you have, as proof of all the pathological ignorant bullshit that you rehash in a loop! : Arrowd: : Arrowd: : Arrowd:
I therefore specify for the non-thinkers, who constitute the bulk of the antivax troops, that it is certain that after having been vaccinated, at one time or another the vaccinated person will die.
and he will die from being vaccinated (proof by autopsy!) which would not have happened if he had not been injected with these experimental poisons.
2 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Remundo

by Remundo » 31/05/22, 21:19

Exnihiloest wrote: 
After having explained it to them many times, the antivax always confuse vaccin with guaranteed immortality !

I therefore specify for the non-thinkers, who constitute the bulk of the antivax troops, thatit is certain that after being vaccinated, at one time or another the vaccinated will die.

The genius has spoken!

The vaccinated will die, will have myocarditis, a stroke, nervous disorders, inflammations, menstrual disorders (for women) etc... and all this long before death... and very often not long after the macchination when he was in normal health...

And all this for a vaccine that does not protect against much (neither transmission nor infection), mortality figures have even gone up and the macchined die more than the non-macchined among young people in particular.

There remains the myth of the peremptory narrative "we avoid serious forms" and "the vaccine has avoided millions of deaths"... and on this pretext we fidget to send our children and even pregnant women into the medical nothingness of experiments genetics when they have no risk of COVID

The world is crazy.
2 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 31/05/22, 22:40

Remundo wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote: 

I therefore specify for the non-thinkers, who constitute the bulk of the antivax troops, thatit is certain that after being vaccinated, at one time or another the vaccinated will die.

The genius has spoken!

The vaccinated will die, will have myocarditis, a stroke, nervous disorders, inflammations, menstrual disorders (for women) etc... and all this long before death... and very often not long after the macchination when he was in normal health...

there are tricks to measure that, it's called statistics, you still have to agree to use them correctly, and not laugh with contemptuous sneers when you talk about it.

We will take your speech seriously when you give serious arguments, and not copy-pasted tweets that are either cherry picking or outright disinformation.
1 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 31/05/22, 22:51

ABC2019 wrote:
Remundo wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote: 

The genius has spoken!

there are things to measure that, it's called statistics,
No, measuring the D-dimer threshold, but that can't be included in the stats since post-injection samples would also be needed. And that's really what should be done if the goal was to REALLY establish the truth of the facts.
And data for your nicknames “stats”
”But you're not thinking about it my good Môssieur, you wouldn't want us to discover variable thresholds, some of which would be equivalent to those of terminally ill cancer patients in vaxchines”

In short, more bullshit.
1 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 01/06/22, 01:38

We can't say it's because of the vaccine
"After that, a new year will start, I will arrive full of energy, everything will change, the adaptation is over. But I caught the Covid. "And, rare, the Argentinian is one of these players to admit that the disease has deeply weakened her: "It hit me very hard. Symptoms very similar to a lot of people, I think. Lots of cough, sore throat and fever. But I had after-effects." The Covid left me with damage to my lungs. I couldn't train, I came back and spent a month and a half without even being able to run.
With this, we understand more easily the worries of Lionel Messi this season, more in difficulty when it comes to starting quickly, and overall in the hard physically this season. He continues: “I resumed earlier than I should have, and it ended up being worse. It ended up hurting me, but I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted to go out for a run, to train, but in the end, it hurt me more than anything. When I started to recover, there was the elimination against Real Madrid, and that killed us. »
https://www.culturepsg.com/news/club/me ... mons/42412

Statistically, post-covid myocarditis has been quite common among athletes, but on this forum, we prefer to blame the vaccine... A bit like the old saying "when you want to get rid of your dog, you say he has rabies" This is more to avoid recognizing the effectiveness of the vaccine
More than other infections, Covid-19 increases the risk of triggering myocarditis, an inflammation of the heart muscle which can be extremely serious.

Their recommendation is simple: in the event of Covid, we stop intense physical activity for 7 days. But it is not easy to hear on the side of athletes, clubs or even all those who have long believed that in the event of a cold, it was better to take a good sweat…

"Do not exercise when you have a fever, body aches or joint pain, is one of the ten golden rules (1) to avoid cardiovascular accidents as well as myocarditis", recalls Dr Alexandre Duparc, cardiologist at the University Hospital Center (CHU) of Toulouse, rhythmologist, member of the board of directors of the Club des cardiologues du sport.
https://www.ladepeche.fr/2022/02/01/cov ... 081627.php
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 01/06/22, 06:50

Obamot wrote:]No, measuring the D-dimer threshold, but that cannot be included in the stats since post-injection samples would also be needed..

:?: :?:
if anyone understands something of Obamot's rantings, I'm interested in a text explanation..
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 01/06/22, 07:33

it's really a contest of imbecility between the two puppets. The izMENTROP who confuses his manic-vaccine fantasies with reality and the other bouzo who understands nothing of the most basic things for those who know medicine a little, a lot, passionately unlike him, to them!
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 01/06/22, 07:57

Janic wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:
Obamot wrote:No, measuring the D-dimer threshold, but that cannot be included in the stats since post-injection samples would also be needed..

rantings
and the other bouzo who does not understand the most elementary things for those who know medicine a little, a lot, passionately, unlike him, theirs!
Google isn't even his friend..? We're not going to help him anyway? Ah yes, well too bad I try the definition, but the shortest then:
9E8B595D-B56A-4ECC-80BE-84C90836A85F.jpeg
9E8B595D-B56A-4ECC-80BE-84C90836A85F.jpeg (37.2 Kio) Consulté 729 fois

Pooh! Pooh! Pooh!...

: Mrgreen:
Last edited by Obamot the 01 / 06 / 22, 08: 02, 1 edited once.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 01/06/22, 08:01

Janic wrote:it's really a contest of imbecility between the two puppets. The izMENTROP who confuses his manic-vaccine fantasies with reality and the other bouzo who understands nothing of the most basic things for those who know medicine a little, a lot, passionately unlike him, to them!

thank you for the explanations Janic, it's very clear now : Lol:

: Arrowd: : Arrowd:
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "