Vaccine hysteria, should you get vaccinated? Scientifically understand vaccines to help decision-making

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Christophe

Re: Vaccine hysteria, should you get vaccinated? Scientifically understand vaccines to help decision-making

by Christophe » 23/03/22, 09:21

Ayeeee I get it!

Spontaneous bone fracturing is a new side effect of the vaccine! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
2 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Vaccine hysteria, should you get vaccinated? Scientifically understand vaccines to help decision-making

by Obamot » 23/03/22, 10:18

I think this time Végaz did you a fact-checkcake nervous.

Nadal turns around and the healer kneads his back for a long time, unthinkable, I don't think that would be possible with such a bone problem, it would hurt too much, anyone could not bear it, it's VERY painful, I had this once.

In the same video THE MORNING DAY, if Nadal says himself that he does not know what he had, it's that the x-rays didn't give anything, he says "that he had difficulty breathing and that it was very painful”... But there you go, he heals quickly, eh Végaz, because at the press conference, his speech is fluid and he breathes normally without complaining...

Pfff the proof that the sport of Végaz is to rush on any contradictory thing, just to contradict without thinking.
3 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 23/03/22, 21:22

Obamot wrote:I think this time Végaz did you a fact-checkcake nervous.

Nadal turns around and the healer kneads his back for a long time, unthinkable, I don't think that would be possible with such a bone problem, it would hurt too much, anyone could not bear it, it's VERY painful, I had this once.

In the same video THE MORNING DAY, if Nadal says himself that he does not know what he had, it's that the x-rays didn't give anything, he says "that he had difficulty breathing and that it was very painful”... But there you go, he heals quickly, eh Végaz, because at the press conference, his speech is fluid and he breathes normally without complaining...

Pfff the proof that the sport of Végaz is to rush on any contradictory thing, just to contradict without thinking.

: roll: Surely you should know about it.... : roll:
: Arrowd:

1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 23/03/22, 21:35

I base myself on the facts and data reported by the interested party himself... Look again health-pollution-prevention / understanding-vaccines-and-scientific-advice-objectives-t16933-2940.html # p495665 ...and until proven otherwise!

Like it's been ten years that you've been told things and you don't listen. It's not like we're expecting your biased answers! : Mrgreen:

The proof of your IMPOSTURE in YOUR post itself:
health-pollution-prevention / understanding-vaccines-and-scientific-advice-objectives-t16933-2930.html # p495643

: Arrowd: this is what appears there MÔSSIEUR LA BAD FAITH LIAR OF FIRST TIME : Arrowd:

pedrodelavega wrote:
047D5201-FEB9-4043-B9EA-F5E286F4DE1F.jpeg
047D5201-FEB9-4043-B9EA-F5E286F4DE1F.jpeg (228.5 Kio) Consulté 1283 fois

Which do you think would be the wrong version then? When do you lie? When are you telling the truth, huh Branquignol
0 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 23/03/22, 22:09

Obamot wrote:Which do you think would be the wrong version then?
Well so precisely. That's why I posted this source. : roll:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 24/03/22, 01:26

What LIAR

What a swelling this guy, we understand why he is so stupid.
1 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 28/03/22, 13:21

0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 28/03/22, 20:12

zyzy
you have to stop your daily wank.
There is no antivaxx incitement anywhere in his speech about the mask and the past.
Ho, the provaxx fan: who claims exact sources and real and proven facts, start with yourself
2 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/03/22, 01:04

What is this shit???

0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 31/03/22, 07:57

He is a suspended doctor because not vaccinated

https://www.francesoir.fr/videos-pause- ... no-medecin

weird weird indeed what happens in the excipients... : roll:
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "