Vaccine hysteria, should you get vaccinated? Scientifically understand vaccines to help decision-making

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Vaccine hysteria, should you get vaccinated? Scientifically understand vaccines to help decision-making

by Macro » 30/07/21, 05:13

Christophe wrote:So there I understand, but really not!

RNA and Magnetism vaccine

: Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

Mamita had her first injection yesterday.

Well, we still have to minimize the effects of any magnetism… .Since our bed has been oriented in this direction since…. 15 years old ... : Cheesy:
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Vaccine hysteria, should you get vaccinated? Scientifically understand vaccines to help decision-making

by ABC2019 » 30/07/21, 05:36

try to turn it to see then, in addition it can spice up your reports : Mrgreen:
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/07/21, 13:16

Philippe De Villiers weighs seriously on vaccines and the health pass:

(save the video if you can)
2 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 30/07/21, 13:42

Christophe "30/07/21, 13:16
Philippe De Villiers weighs seriously on vaccines and the health pass:
Without devaluing what de Villiers says, we have known that for at least 50 years: All the whistleblowing in these different sectors have been called out and hardly anyone has cared; "After me the deluge"says a popular expression. The Flood is here (figuratively) and these voices are not only no longer heard, but even obscured by the powers that be. [*]
the big flop of H1N1 was only a test balloon, a full-scale experiment, to identify its shortcomings so that the next false pandemic could be improved by draconian measures, including these impediments to living for the populations concerned by them. manipulating by fear, even more accentuated than the first time. Ah, they are strong guys!

[*] example the myth of the good vaccines, which nobody is able to quote, since there is none, but that the superstition well anchored in the spirits by the permanent stuffing of brain of the media to the orders, for the studies of doctors and successive governments, since they exist.
No verifiable scientific evidence and therefore just dogmas to replace. It is indeed a well orchestrated hysteria.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 30/07/21, 21:34

humus wrote: Vaccine hysteria, should you get vaccinated? Scientifically understand vaccines to help decision-making
What if there was nothing to understand? That we were all being deliberately led away?

What if the doctors of the CSI (Independent Scientific Council) told us that the serious side effects of Pfizer for young people had been concealed on the confidential scientific study !? For pure commercial reasons! Without nobody asking for accounts?

Evaluation report
COMIRNATY
[…] Assessment report as adopted by the CHMP with all information of a commercial confidential nature deleted.
In addition, in order to protect the confidentiality of the ongoing clinical trial, certain pieces of information have been deleted. These occultations are shaded in black with superimposed text that reads "BLD". BLD stands for "Concealed interim results of an ongoing clinical trial having an impact on the confidentiality of the study".

Putting people at risk without informing them
If so, unheard of, serious and illegal (no informed consent)
And this proves that we are in the phase of clinical trials

3 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 30/07/21, 23:45

I offer you a little flashback in 2009, retrospective video of the H1N1 "health crisis" in 2009

this should remind you of the current little things with COVID19 in the com '

I would especially like to draw your attention to the following points:

1) H1N1 officially killed 323 in France source Wikipedia
2) there was a vaccine hysteria that seized France, under the leadership of Mrs. BACHELOT, but the campaign messed up and only about 6 million people were vaccinated
3) currently around 150 people suffer from narcolepsy / cataplexy from the H1N1 vaccine, and 57 were officially compensated
4) if we had vaccinated the entire French population, we would have proportionally had 1500 serious cases of narcolepsy-cataplexy directly attributable to the vaccine, which is far more than deaths from H1N1 (5 times more).

or when the cure is worse than the disease ...

To meditate.
4 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/07/21, 00:50

Video posted yesterday in the subject of the Remundo pass ... but this is not the time for false debates given what SAGE has just published in UK ...

I'm pissed off ... all these provax fanatics who insulted us when we dared to doubt the vaccine's efficacy ... here we are: the vaccine will most likely be a monstrous failure because of the new variants resulting from the behaviors of selfish assholes of the vaccinated !! : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

So I think more and more that all this is hiding something much smelly : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:
3 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 31/07/21, 01:24

Yes well it is ALREADY beyond comprehension dear friends!

This is what happens and is said in “OFF” (and which inevitably emerges in the street afterwards ...)
But here we are (and I see it from afar in my job, but I could be confronted with it almost every day)
This is why I made the subject on Micron because I can feel a colapse coming quickly : Shock:

See that ... Absolutely phew ... a very small sample ... if we knew everything ... : Shock: : Oops: : Shock:

I'm not saying that “everything is rotten” that's not it ... I'm saying that the covid reveals these things and that the government is far from being unanimous, the questions that we are asking ourselves objectively here, do not believe, they are ALSO asked off ... afterwards we will not be surprised if the nursing staff does not want to be injected with their shit (lol) it is not conspiracy, there is no need to break our brains for them, and hope to find a "check-news ”Saving, should not be charier. It's rotten, it's over.

(the “reassuring” theses of the funny ones are exploded in the background, because they are now challenged by: practitioners, scientists, professors, politicians, in short, almost everyone, situation fucked up for them, irrecoverable)

And I have the utmost respect for the scientific method (the real one) not the biased / self-interested reasoning or self-proclaimed guarantor of the truth or the so-called vox doxa (how awful) let's open our eyes.
3 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/07/21, 02:14

Vaccine hysteria: get young people stung, we will offer you a burger ... without messing around !!

It's happening in France, operation vacci !!

As a moral vaccine !! Am pissed !!

3 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 31/07/21, 04:08

Amazing!

Junk food causes obesity, a chronic disease according to the WHO, according to Dr Louis Fouché (resuscitator) “in the event of covid infection, obesity acts a bit like a peeling grenade ” (cytokine storm) ...

The foolish message given to the people:
“Get vaccinated, and continue the wonderful world before made of burgers, sodas, and cakes galore, do not think too much, we encourage your bad practices of hygiene of life, by offering you the fabulous way to die faster ” (to take you directly to the cemetery, well yes, the obese are expensive for the security, as much as they go away as quickly as possible ... is not it?)

And not only in France!

EAC359BA-08E2-4009-B17E-8AFAF4503BED.jpeg
EAC359BA-08E2-4009-B17E-8AFAF4503BED.jpeg (261.72 KiB) Viewed 917 times

294FC723-0CD4-40BA-8649-9A1A490D5006.jpeg
294FC723-0CD4-40BA-8649-9A1A490D5006.jpeg (90.95 Kio) Consulté 917 fois

Virginie Masserey, head of the infection control and vaccination program section at the OFSP is her bullshit UFO!

4343DFBC-71CE-4DFF-8CD1-2A387050CE0D.jpeg
4343DFBC-71CE-4DFF-8CD1-2A387050CE0D.jpeg (281.35 KiB) Viewed 917 times

In front of the Federal Palace ...
The arms fall to me ...!

Certificate

The use of the Covid certificate could be extended to avoid the reintroduction of new measures in the face of the increase in cases, said the chairman of the vaccination committee Christoph Berger on Monday. He could imagine that the certificate could also be required for small demonstrations, he told SRF radio.

It would be costly for unvaccinated people, who would have to get tested more often. In the eyes of Mr. Berger, this represents a relief for those vaccinated. He doesn't see this as a disadvantage for the unvaccinated.

ATS

Source: https://www.24heures.ch/un-gateau-contr ... 7323187320

And “that” still dares to be called “Federal Office of health public insurance and they are “experts”!
And on the beard of all the Swiss who are rather careful about their health!
It's scary, I swear ...
4 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "