Vaccine hysteria, should you get vaccinated? Scientifically understand vaccines to help decision-making

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Understanding vaccines and objective scientific advice

by Janic » 14/07/21, 08:25

Indeed, that's what Velot more or less says.
If you absolutely want to be vaccinated, you have to choose the least worst.
Adjuvants or genetic vaccines?
Adjuvants are not mandatory in vaccines, they only serve to boost a reaction that does not or only rarely occurs with sock juice alone.
For those who remember Bachelot had been vaccinated with the H1N1 vaccine without adjuvants precisely. To be conquered without peril, one triumphs without risk.
We must not lose sight of the fact that Raoult or Velot are "conventional" doctors therefore using products from the pharmaceutical industry by selecting the least toxic or the most effective in their eyes.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 14/07/21, 08:42

humus wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:
humus wrote:Reminder of the treatment at the Marseille IHU

it's a thread on vaccines I remind you (which you yourself initiated by the way)

What I wanted was a calm thread, to help calmly make a decision on vaccination.

As an alternative to the vaccine, treatments have their place, it is the zero vaccine option for subjects who are not at risk.

ok, let's discuss calmly: do you have tables of the effectiveness of treatments by age group, like the one found for vaccines, for example in Italy?

0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 14/07/21, 08:56

There is pollution again ... I don't read Italian.
The age bracket is not enough. And the initial state of health, obesity, diabetes etc.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 14/07/21, 09:03

humus wrote:There is pollution again ... I don't read Italian.

at your service :

vaccine efficacia = vaccine effectiveness

vaccinati ciclo completo vs non vaccinati: complete vaccination cycle versus unvaccinated

vaccinati ciclo incompleto vs non vaccinati: incomplete vaccination cycle compared to unvaccinated

Will the name of the lines be fine or do you want me to continue?

PS: https://translate.google.fr/?sl=it&tl=fr&op=translate
The age bracket is not enough. And the initial state of health, obesity, diabetes etc.

Ah yes? and do you have all that on Raoult's HCQ + AZT treatment?
1 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 14/07/21, 09:09

The link on the Italian study please ABC
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 14/07/21, 09:17

izentrop wrote:The link on the Italian study please ABC

I took this from a post on FS, it comes from the equivalent of Public Health France in Italy

https://www.iss.it/grafici-settimanali/ ... id/5790979
0 x

humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 14/07/21, 09:28

ABC2019 wrote:
Ah yes? and do you have all that on Raoult's HCQ + AZT treatment?

If you're really excited about it, look it up!
Maybe the info is in videos, I seem to have heard things about it.
Personally, I don't need to go down to this level of detail to know who is doing intoxication (often in good faith, sometimes corrupt) or not. I don't work like you, sometimes yes, but overall no.
If you're really passionate about it, look, you're wasting your time with me.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 14/07/21, 09:37

humus wrote:Personally, I don't need to go down to this level of detail to know who is doing intoxication (often in good faith, sometimes corrupt) or not. I don't work like you, sometimes yes, but overall no.
If you're really passionate about it, look, you're wasting your time with me.

I see that you don't function like me: you have your prejudices, you believe everything that goes in the direction of your prejudices, and you don't believe what contradicts them. And you never worry about whether the numbers agree or not with your prejudices, you shrug off whenever you are asked.

It has at least the merit of being easy to apply, as a method.
0 x

humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 14/07/21, 09:45

Still on the early treatment with Ivermectin:
Nothing to fear from the Delta variant: it causes the common cold, curable by early treatments
A very contagious variant but not very serious and sensitive to early treatment

So what element of the real world is the Department of Health basing itself on in an attempt to recreate the panic?

The delta variant most often behaves like hay fever. Thanks to this, the total inability of the vaccination to prevent the recurrence of the epidemic should not cause an increase in mortality, especially since, in the event of a problem, this variant is perfectly sensitive to treatments with chloroquine Ivermectin such as 'has shown India (like all the other variants so far).

https://www.francesoir.fr/opinions-trib ... s-precoces
0 x
Christophe

Re: Understanding vaccines and objective scientific advice VS vaccine hysteria

by Christophe » 14/07/21, 10:09

We have another topic on understanding vaccines: science-and-technology / how-rn-vaccine-works-how-is-gmo-t16695.html

So I slightly modified the title by adding "VS vaccine hysteria".
1 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "