Understanding the covid test (serological, pcr, antigenic) of Sars-Cov2 (and its variants)

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Understanding the test (serological, pcr, antigenic) Covid-19 Sars-Cov2

by Janic » 20/05/21, 18:36

zizi
A little thought and the psychosis goes away
It is not a little that is needed, but a great deal so that the psychosis, caused to panic the populations and push them to be innoculated with the vaccine poison and all its adjuvants, disappears. : Evil:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 20/05/21, 20:07

Janic wrote:zizi
A little thought and the psychosis goes away
It is not a little that is needed, but a great deal so that the psychosis, caused to panic the populations and push them to be innoculated with the vaccine poison and all its adjuvants, disappears. : Evil:

whereas the psychosis in relation to vaccines, it is perfectly justified !!
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 20/05/21, 20:54

pedrobac
nunuche! A psychosis can build on anything, vaccines are only one aspect intended to reassure individuals, well conditioned, to make them accept a useless and dangerous behavior.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 20/05/21, 20:59

Janic wrote:pedrobac
nunuche! A psychosis can build on anything.

well here we can agree finally
1 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 21/05/21, 01:03

ABC2019 wrote:
Obamot wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:[it goes through the digestive tract which is precisely made to pass quickly in the blood, the principle of the food being to feed all the cells ....
Could you explain that to us? [...] what do you think of it?
do you mean by “quickly”? I'm talking about the food.

we were talking about alcohol. Quickly, that's how long it takes you to feel cheerful after a few glasses of wine. Has it ever happened to you? well try, you will know like that ...
Precisely no, personally I do not drink but I have a foolproof liver, if I drink a few glasses of wine, it does nothing to me, already tried very rarely: no more effect than carrot juice ( : Mrgreen: ) zero, nada nothing. Examples like mine, of metabolic reactions sometimes drastically different from “that of others”, there are billions of them and can be explained scientifically (in particular by stress medicine).

So you got it all wrong.

! Message by Obamot
From 99,5% and 99,81% of people not affected by vaccination
This time we can say it, in 0,1% 0,25% of people, it is a “simple flu”, in 0.25% it is severe to fatal. Despite and especially by the fact that we do not all metabolize the same. The problem is here: the poison (“vaccine” which ethymologically means “poison”) which is injected, is a “standard” product.
If we believe the diagram published by Izentrop, which suggests how the penetration of our cells would take place, health-pollution-prevention / resignation-of-dr-raoult-supporter-of-chloroquine-from-scientific-advice-covid19-t16370-7010.html # p447735 where have seen RNAm this one is bogus - here it is fixed:

MRNA VS cell.png
MRNA VS cell.png (18.8 KiB) Viewed 883 times

In a “healthy” subject, neither the virus nor the mRNAs have much chance of penetrating the cells.
Weighting given by Dr Louis FOUCHÉ (on C-News):
- 0,5% lethality (hospital is understood).
- 99,5% of minor or symptomatic infections (I gave 99,71%, I agree with its weighting, the 0,2% difference depends on the degree of severity given).

My old ratios which were 99,81% VS 0,19% given by a Chinese equalization, which must be confronted with any other weighting, were not far from what Dr. Fouché is saying today. I said it was temporary.

We are still waiting for the “funny” figures for worldwide hospitalizations!

It is therefore not possible to establish a percentage of efficiency, it is a planetary deception that. I bet it will be bogus, confessed or unpublished! There is therefore TOTALLY NO NEED TO VACCINE HEALTHY SUBJECTS WITH mRNA. The benefit VS risk balance (in favor of the benefit) are non-existent for 99,7% of the population (I believe that a risk of 0,2% is acceptable if we want to do without a vaccine) On the other hand, it is criminal to vaccinate “borderline” people (or 0,25% of malaldes which could cause complications) precisely this population which would be supposed to be protected by the virus and which is not, because it will suffer side effects incalculable (I say not in volume - we do not know - but in probability. Half of the 0,5% being subjects condemned because of their comorbidities and not because of the covid, it would be the same with a “simple” flu )

Everything you talk to us about what you call “vaccines” is therefore ARCHI-FALSE, and in any case unreasonable, and it has been going on for a year for the rest. You have to know the osmotic characteristics of cells and you post nonsense because you haven't studied them. Even the proportion of the size of the covid posted by Izentrop, compared to the size of our cells is wrong:

Size covid.png
Size covid.png (56.63 KiB) Viewed 868 times

We understand that the thickness of the lipid layer of the virus is not the same as that of our cells, and that in this competition, the virus is in principle the loser. The mRNA end is even smaller, around 12nm (including the lipid layer, 10x smaller than the virus, I'm kidding). : Lol:
A good part of our immune defenses is in particular governed by our mind (it starts here) and of course as above, the other fundamental points, the metabolisms: lipids, and calcium (which includes appropriate physical exercise and a favorable pH balance in cellular interactions): we are therefore all very different from one person to another when it comes to STRESS,

Stress.png
Stress.png (176.83 KiB) Viewed 883 times

because we do not have the same life - whereas everything in human microbiology, it is true, seems to function in a similar way when it has the required inputs in a favorable family environment - the target human cells of the covid behaving osmotically as ideal osmometers (homeostasis).

This results in the coefficients of permeability to water and to cryoprotectants of the cell membrane and the activation energies of these coefficients. Which governs the impermeability of the cell membrane (to viruses and other poisons): it also made up of lipids, of a lower class to much higher than that of viruses, and now of this mRNA thing whose quality of the lipid layer (which I do not know, it is a trade secret but which) is necessarily qualitatively very inferior to the “ideal osmosis” provided by a supply of polyunsaturated fatty acids required by our microbiology and of very high quality ... a little toxicology: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/a ... 6018301780

and every day there is scientific work that comes out and proves it ... AND THAT THE “FUNNIES” CANNOT IGNORE ...
3 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 21/05/21, 06:47

my poor Obamot, it didn't work out during your vacation ... : roll: Maybe that's why you don't notice a difference when you drink alcohol? : Wink:
0 x

Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 21/05/21, 06:58

Who do you think you are here? You have a problem, it is sourced, old man. It's you who unlocks,
ABC2019 wrote:my poor Obamot, it didn't work out during your vacation ... : roll: Maybe that's why you don't notice a difference when you drink alcohol? : Wink:

And hey, the assimilation speed is not constant for everyone, nor the identical effects, so you messed up again, everything is perfectly sourced. Basically your answer is ad personam argument.

WHO IS THE DEMOLISER OF FORUM HERE ?

Last I heard, in this blocked thread, we were talking about vacation health-pollution-prevention / resignation-of-dr-raoult-supporter-of-chloroquine-from-scientific-advice-covid19-t16370-7010.html # p447737

[Erratum:] “the mRNA is of the order of 12nm (including the lipid layer), i.e. 10x smaller than the virus,"
Last edited by Obamot the 21 / 05 / 21, 07: 14, 2 edited once.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 21/05/21, 07:05

Obamot wrote:Who do you think you are here? You have a problem, it is sourced, old man. It's you who unlocks, the speed of assimilation is not constant for everyone,

ah well that falls well just like, because I never said that !! : roll:
having hallucinations is also a possible effect of alcohol! maybe you make it in your intestines, it happens ... by dint of eating germinated barley ...
0 x

Remundo

by Remundo » 21/05/21, 07:53

ABC2019 wrote:my poor Obamot, it didn't work out during your vacation ... : roll: Maybe that's why you don't notice a difference when you drink alcohol? : Wink:

Obamot brings much more interesting elements than your hollow and eternal dialectic.
4 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 21/05/21, 08:10

Remundo wrote:Obamot brings much more interesting elements than your hollow and eternal dialectic.

I do not see what interesting element he brought on what we were talking about, ie whether the vaccines could trigger a positive reaction to the antigen test, but I may have missed something ... so it 's What is the answer to this question according to Obamot?

but hey like I said, we have the forum we deserve eh, if you think that Obamot is the kind of forumeur that you wish to have, well you will have it ...
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "