Transparency and conflicts of interest

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Transparency and conflicts of interest

by izentrop » 21/12/20, 00:03

Christophe wrote:ABC and izy think what? : Cheesy:
Not listened to, if it goes on his channel, it is necessarily under control.
If a study passes the stage of peer review and its results are reproducible by other teams, this criterion is not essential.
To my knowledge, their studies on HCQ, among others, have not passed this milestone.
game over
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 21/12/20, 02:22

Huge the success of your yarn! We believe in it ... We believe it! (if we can say ...) : roll: )

There is only a 17 in XNUMX billion chance that hydroxychloroquine does not work

Between the alleged studies made by incompetent people and the opinion of a Professor of medicine, I prefer to listen to him than your bla-bla-bla

medical professor
'Only a one in 17 billion chance hydroxychloroquine doesn't work'
29/11/2020 | 9min

Hydroxychloroquine really works says Professor of Medicine Dr Peter McCullough, describing the treatment as “the most widely used therapeutic” to treat COVID-19 in the world.

“The chances that it doesn't work are calculated to be one in 17 billion,” he told Sky News.

“There's no controversy over whether or not hydroxychloroquine works. The controversy is on the public health approach to COVID-19. "Mr McCullough said“ the virus invades inside cells, so we have to use drugs that go inside the cell and work to reduce viral replication ".

“The drugs that work within the cell and actually reduce viral replication are hydroxychloroquine, Ivermectin, doxycycline and azithromycin”.

“Sadly, in the United States and I know in Australia this happens all the time, patients get no treatment whatsoever. They literally are told to stay at home until they are sick enough to go to the hospital ”

“I think that honestly it's atrocious. “History will look back on that and think it was the worst way to handle a potentially fatal illness."
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/12/20, 11:02

CQFD Obamot ... How is 1 in 17 billion calculated?

Source?

Christophe wrote:I just want to throw up ...

However, it is still surprising that Doxyciline, an antibiotic, is effective against the virus ...

I remember very well the campaign "Antibiotics are not automatic" ...We were told that antibiotics had NO efficacy against viruses ...

So what is SarsCov2 (or coronaviruses) different from other viruses with regard to antibiotics?
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 21/12/20, 11:12

HCQ assists several metabolic functions, such as opening a royal gate for zinc to enter directly into the cell.
In addition, HCQ establishes an acid / base balance favorable to the organism ... That is why all those who say or claim that HCQ “does not work”, have not studied the mechanisms of the human body. and thus claim to take sides on issues of a medical nature.

: Cheesy: So this post made me laugh: sante-pollution-prevention/ivermectin-medicament-efficace-a-99-8-en-48h-contre-le-covid-19-t16402-180.html#p424453

However, to give such a figure in billions is an announcement effect. I have no doubt that equalization exists and that it is fair, but there are not 17 billion inhabitants on the planet, and depending on the health of patients, there are unfortunately failures, But there are A shocking formula was needed that contradicted the flood of lies and fallacious and deceptive studies on the HCQ (sometimes the result of simple incompetence, even belief in a dogma).

The calculation is an equalization in a meta-analysis of all studies that have shown conclusive results with HCQ.
I cannot say what meta-analysis, there have been several already published in the fofo ...
0 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 21/12/20, 11:53

Christophe wrote:CQFD Obamot ... How is 1 in 17 billion calculated?
Source?
The same. This statement has been repeated several times on the RS. I never saw its source / validity.
Only, if it is based on a simple gross compilation of the Micmac publications on the HCQ, ... caution:
https://www.sciencesetavenir.fr/sante/c ... ssion=true

Christophe wrote:However, it is still surprising that Doxyciline, an antibiotic, is effective against the virus ...
I remember very well the campaign "Antibiotics are not automatic" ...We were told that antibiotics had NO efficacy against viruses ...
So what is SarsCov2 (or coronaviruses) different from other viruses with regard to antibiotics?
Apparently nothing. The rule is the same:
No antibiotics for viral infection: SARS-CoV-2 is no exception
In general, the HCSP recommends not to prescribe antibiotics in a patient presenting symptoms related to confirmed COVID-19, apart from the presence of another infectious focus.
https://www.vidal.fr/actualites/25108-c ... -hcsp.html
1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 21/12/20, 12:09

pedrodelavega wrote:
Christophe wrote:CQFD Obamot ... How is 1 in 17 billion calculated?
Source?
The same. This statement has been repeated several times on the RS. I never saw its source / validity.

I imagine that it is a calculation of probability made on studies tainted with bias, that is to say a calculation by people who do not master the elementary theory of the probabilities, as it is unfortunately most often the case.

And since we deliver this on SR to people who are barely able to calculate a percentage correctly, that does not help matters.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/12/20, 12:46

pedrodelavega wrote:
Christophe wrote:However, it is still surprising that Doxyciline, an antibiotic, is effective against the virus ...
Apparently nothing. The rule is the same:
No antibiotics for viral infection: SARS-CoV-2 is no exception
In general, the HCSP recommends not to prescribe antibiotics in a patient presenting symptoms related to confirmed COVID-19, apart from the presence of another infectious focus.
https://www.vidal.fr/actualites/25108-c ... -hcsp.html

Except that the Doxy seems to work well against the SArsCov2:

https://scholar.google.fr/scholar?q=dox ... i=scholart

The first link is: https://www.mdpi.com/1420-3049/25/21/5064

And don't tell me it's not a valid article because:

Received: 18 September 2020 / Revised: 22 October 2020 / Accepted: 30 October 2020 / Published: 31 October 2020

In Vitro Antiviral Activity of Doxycycline against SARS-CoV-2

Abstract
In December 2019, a new severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2), causing coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), emerged in Wuhan, China. Despite containment measures, SARS-CoV-2 spread in Asia, Southern Europe, then in America and currently in Africa. Identifying effective antiviral drugs is urgently needed. An efficient approach to drug discovery is to evaluate whether existing approved drugs can be efficient against SARS-CoV-2. Doxycycline, which is a second-generation tetracycline with broad-spectrum antimicrobial, antimalarial and anti-inflammatory activities, showed in vitro activity on Vero E6 cells infected with a clinically isolated SARS-CoV-2 strain (IHUMI-3) with median effective concentration (EC50) of 4.5 ± 2.9 µM, compatible with oral uptake and intravenous administrations. Doxycycline interacted both on SARS-CoV-2 entry and in replication after virus entry. Besides its in vitro antiviral activity against SARS-CoV-2, doxycycline has anti-inflammatory effects by decreasing the expression of various pro-inflammatory cytokines and could prevent co-infections and superinfections due to broad-spectrum antimicrobial activity. Therefore, doxycycline could be a potential partner of COVID-19 therapies. However, these results must be taken with caution regarding the potential use in SARS-CoV-2-infected patients: it is difficult to translate in vitro study results to actual clinical treatment in patients. In vivo evaluation in experimental animal models is required to confirm the antiviral effects of doxycycline on SARS-CoV-2 and more trials of high-risk patients with moderate to severe COVID-19 infections must be initiated.

OK it's In Vitro ... so What? This is because there is an effect of THIS antibio on THIS virus ...

Funny the article also confirms the effectiveness, in vitro, of Chloroquine and visibly Doxy and HCQ is kif kif:

molecules-25-05064-g001-550.jpg
molecules-25-05064-g001-550.jpg (69.58 KiB) Viewed 1301 times
1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 21/12/20, 12:49

Christophe wrote:
In Vitro Antiviral Activity of Doxycycline against SARS-CoV-2

Ok it's In Vitro ... so What?

except ... remdesivir is also effective in vitro, even the IHU researchers say ....
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/12/20, 12:57

Are you being stupid on purpose? In vitro, in vivo who cares ... That's not the question here!

We are talking about an antibiotic which supposedly has no effectiveness on viruses .... However, they have at least one in vitro!

And remdesivir is an antiviral !!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 21/12/20, 13:31

I have a scientific hypothesis: we have two big hole dukes * who have been trying to get fired for months! : Cheesy:

And they put the package there! A lot of bad times and repetitions. Until boiling! : Twisted:

*) https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hibou_grand-duc
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "