Transparency and conflicts of interest

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Transparency and conflicts of interest

by Janic » 20/12/20, 10:01

ABC2019 »20/12/20, 10:10
Janic wrote:
Ah, ah, ah! Everyone had noticed your refusal to get information from really competent sources!
it's not that I refuse,
Oh, yes and repeatedly!
is that my modest intellectual capacities make me fear not knowing how to discern properly in advance which sources are really competent or which are not, so I am reduced to going to see all the sources that I have. indicates and do the comparison after.
pov'chouchou so unhappy that I shed a tear, but only one! : Cry:
So I NEVER refuse to go and consult the sources that I am told.
And yet if, you stubbornly refuse to consult them on the one hand because you are afraid of discovering all the lies that you spread around there, if you have a conscience obviously,
On the other hand, and this is the most serious, you realize that you let yourself be bamboozled by a sect of pseudo-pseudo-pseudo science that is AFIS. You put your finger in a gear that devours you and which you are no longer able to get rid of. So contrary to your lies all the elements necessary for a beginner have been provided to you, but your goal is not to know, but to demolish
This is precisely the reason why I ask you for your sources, so that they are represented in the sample.
Reread the ones that were provided to you and that you ignored too eager to demolish what you still don't know.
And as I replied to Obamot, there are two kinds of people: those who give their sources, and those who don't give them by insulting people instead. Everyone can then choose in which category they fit, you have made your choice, and I record it.
And so you chose not to know (everyone obviously noticed) and I'm recording it too!
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 20/12/20, 10:47

and it left for a tour ... should explain how I could refuse to go see references that you have you stubbornly refuse to give!

In the event of disagreement, the method of getting out is third party arbitration. I therefore ask potential readers of this thread who would like to defend Janic (or in moderation, always very wise) to indicate to me where he would have given references that I would have refused to go to see.

come on, good morning home.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 20/12/20, 12:03

ABC2019 »20/12/20, 11:47
and it left for a tour ... should explain how I could refuse to go see references that you have you stubbornly refuse to give!
ah, ah, ah the funny one again, you would make a nice duet with the other professional funny! That you stubbornly refused to consult. I remind you that you made it clear that you were not interested!
In the event of disagreement, the method of getting out is third party arbitration. So I ask potential readers of this thread who would like to defend Janic (or in moderation, always very wise)
and go for a brush stroke in the direction of hair!)
to tell me where he would have given references that I would have refused to go see.
Chick! But you ask this to avoid looking for yourself, taking others for your bonniches! It is true that with more than 4.000 nonsense you no longer have to know where you say it.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/12/20, 15:43

No, ABC, you have to get back to the truth, you pretend all the time that homeopathy is gnognote, so Janic asked you in which book you read that, and I asked you too. .. Without any answer. Everyone has seen it.

No need to take third parties to witness, it's done. You got fired for 48 hours, notably because of your troll behavior and you were designated as such by moderation. But here, you continue with your unbearable bad faith, arrogance and binary vision.

And finally, instead of correcting you make us say what we did not say, I never mixed volumes VS solutions. Besides, when we talk about “solutions” we are talking about “x” volume / s : Mrgreen: my attention was just drawn to the wikipedia article: if you don't agree, go tell them, they have peer review boards! (But my little finger tells me that you got kicked out there like you got shot from Futura Science :)

Here, see what can cause an insignificant debris of virus, the size of lipid nanoparticles, common in homeopathy:

And there the conflict of interest (which has gone badly) is significant, since not only is she employed by the clinic ... but also it is a com operation of the clinic in question (with clearly premeditation and no live report, we see the panel covered with hospital logos in the background ....)

I already see one who is duckling? : Oops: : Mrgreen: : Oops:
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 20/12/20, 16:11

Obamot wrote:No, ABC, you have to get back to the truth, you pretend all the time that homeopathy is gnognote, so Janic asked you in which book you read that, and I asked you too. .. Without any answer. Everyone has seen it.

the references that say it's gnognote, that's not what's missing, we gave plenty of them on the threads in question. If you want one among others, that of the European Council of Scientific Academies, but there are dozens of others:

https://easac.eu/fileadmin/PDF_s/report ... _final.pdf

Except that it is you who dismiss them by saying that they are worth nothing. So I ask you to indicate some, and you do not indicate any, and then say that I "refuse to go and see them".

No need to take third parties to witness, it's done. You got fired for 48 hours, notably because of your troll behavior and you were designated as such by moderation. But here, you continue with your unbearable bad faith, arrogance and binary vision.

well if there is a need, that's why I'm doing it, and I see that it's only you and Janic who answer, as if by chance.

So I'm still waiting for the contribution of an objective third party who would confirm your saying: what link did you give that I would have refused to go and see?
I don't comment on moderation decisions, but it reminds me of what I used to do with my two kids when they were arguing, each in their own room until it calmed down. It doesn't mean they're both wrong, it just means it's the quickest way to settle disputes. But moderation may very well indicate links that you would have indicated that I would have overlooked, if there are any.
Here, see what can cause an insignificant debris of virus, the size of lipid nanoparticles, common in homeopathy:

I do not know what makes you say that "lipid nanoparticles" are common in homeopathy, lipids are not found everywhere, and on the other hand at 15 CH there are more nanoparticles or whatever, there is nothing more in solution, so I do not see the report (but the vaccines are obviously not diluted to 15 CH - otherwise there would have been no reaction as on your video precisely!
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/12/20, 17:09

Not at all, I'm going to read this with interest ... but if it's crap, this will be the last time,
BUT DON'T RETURN THE PROBLEM, JANIC DIDN'T TALK TO YOU ABOUT THIS,
HE ASKED YOU IN WHICH BOOK YOU STUDYED HOMEOPATHY !!!

We are still waiting ....

ABC2019 wrote:well if there is a need, that's why I'm doing it, and I see that it's only you and Janic who answer, as if by chance.
... And still this madness of wanting to classify people in groups, you forgot the rest of the forum minus 3 others because the tide has turned

ABC2019 wrote:I don't know what makes you say that "lipid nanoparticles" are common in homeopathy, lipids are not found not everywhere,
the nuance of the imposture: why ask me that of me? I was just making the parallel with the lipid membrane of viruses .., Au pif: hydrophobic essential oils, oleoresins, etc.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 20/12/20, 17:40

Obamot »20/12/20, 18:09
Not at all, I'm going to read this with interest ... but if it's crap, this will be the last time,
BUT DON'T RETURN THE PROBLEM, JANIC DIDN'T TALK TO YOU ABOUT THIS,

We are still waiting ....
I can't wait to wait. But that will not come, since he clearly affirmed that he had not consulted anything and that moreover it does not interest him; period! Except so that he messes up all the way! : Twisted:
1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 20/12/20, 18:01

Obamot wrote:Not at all, I'm going to read this with interest ... but if it's crap, this will be the last time,
[color = # BF00BF] BUT DON'T RETURN THE PROBLEM, JANIC DIDN'T TALK TO YOU ABOUT THIS, [font = Helvetica] [b]

he certainly never asked me that since I did not "study" homeopathy, nor astrology, taros and shamanism, and I never claimed to have done it: I read what different sources were saying, both for and against (including official homeopathic association sites like: https://www.assh-asso.fr ou https://www.snmhf.net/fr/, I talked to people using and practicing it, and it convinced me that it had no interest in being studied. If you have any sources showing its interest, I will read it, but I won't spend time studying it without a minimum of reason. And since it's HS on this thread, my responses to your posts end there.
0 x

Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/12/20, 19:18

Alzheimer's?

The rest ... your mainstream bla-bla-bla we don't give a damn, we don't come here to reread the same intox as the mainstream press!
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 20/12/20, 20:41

ABC2019 »20/12/20, 19:01
Obamot wrote:
JANIC DIDN'T TALK TO YOU ABOUT THIS,

he certainly never asked me that since I have not "studied" homeopathy,
phew, finally! so you don't know anything about it, do you agree?
no more than astrology, taros and shamanism,
since when do you have to have spent 12 years of official medical studies to compare them with estrology, etc…? you come up with the same stupid comparisons that have nothing to do with medicine.
and I never claimed to have done it: I read what different sources said about it,
ah, ah, ah! which you of course refuse to quote. We suspect that you have especially read what is against like your sect, but it is limited to that!
both for and against (including official homeopathic association sites like: https://www.assh-asso.fr ou https://www.snmhf.net/fr/,
that you have read in full? : Shock: You are super big being the very short time that elapsed between the moment you expressed your opinion and your claim to have read them. Moreover, these sites are aimed at professionals who know and practice H. But you are precisely neither a doctor, nor H. So I doubt that you understood anything? But this is already a small start!
I discussed with people using and practicing it, and it convinced me that it had no interest in being studied.
Except that, as I clearly specified to you, the works on familial H are reserved for minor ailments only, the most important cases are of the order of H doctors and they are the ones who must be consulted, but it scares you precisely to discover all the lies of the anti H!
If you have any sources showing its interest, I will read them, but I will not spend time studying it without a minimum of reasons.
Did you then read medical A books without being a doctor or a medical student? No, most certainly and yet, despite its many failures and deaths, (157.000 cancer deaths per year) you believe it without having studied anything.

In summary:

a) you haven't read anything on the H
b) You have not consulted any professional
c) you haven't tried a real H treatment on yourself

So zero down the line!
1 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "