Trafficking in "Halal" organs of Uyghur prisoners in China !!

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Trafficking in "Halal" organs of Uyghur prisoners in China !!

by Obamot » 24/06/20, 20:39

Christophe wrote:Uh Obamot, reassure me ... you understood that it was CHINESE (so what? Shenists *, Taoists or even Buddhists ??) who practiced this ON Muslims FOR Muslim clients ...

* I had to search: https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_ ... e_chinoise

It seemed pretty clear to me, I was talking about ethics.

No matter who did it, no matter where they belonged (why add a layer there ...) there is no justification for saying that the victims or “clients” would be / were Muslims! The beneficiaries of the organs cannot in any case pretend to be considered as such ... As for the victims, whether they were classified as Muslim is debatable, that is not the problem, it is above all human beings who have been murdered, why should they be cataloged, even though their right to protest has been taken away since they are dead. If I were one of those sacrificed, I would not want either to give the right to catalog myself, it's called respect. Respect for the dignity of the dead.
To say that it was because they were Muslims that they would have been chosen is infamous for the survivors! If I were in their place, I would feel next on the list ... Finally the ethical reasons are multiple, what is not suitable is this cataloging, it is one of the elements fueling xenophobia , it is obvious, but it seems to go unnoticed in the eyes of some!

Finally I am not sure that these nuances are well deciphered?!?!?!
1 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 24/06/20, 20:50

Obamot wrote:It seemed pretty clear to me, I was talking about ethics.

If you knew how it went out of fashion ...
1 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 24/06/20, 21:16

Obamot, why do you speak of "Respect for the dignity of the dead"? Are they not generally more so than when they were alive? Especially, the fact of making them pass from this last state to the other ... (I am thinking in particular of wars ...).
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 24/06/20, 22:59

Exact !

I like your remark Ahmed, it's deep.

Note that I have used the word “respect” twice: because the situation has something blasphemous ... I repeated it to make a little emphasis because indeed, everything that is attentive to the Remembering victims (whether in the name of their religion or not) should be no different from defending their rights, whether in their lifetime or after their death. However, as long as they have been “silenced”, others must take turns to safeguard their rights and preserve what their thought and / or their words could have been! And therefore the duty of the survivors to ensure that their death or their last thoughts are not instrumentalized for whatever reason, against a background of xenophobic recovery or whatever.

So the indecision of the above (I do not pretend to want to settle such a subject) supposes that we take at least as much care of them and their dignity as if they were still alive.

But it is certain that your remark makes sense. Whatever the angle.
In the example of wars, (the cases are innumerable) there is what relates to the extermination of the Jews. There is no question of doing revisionism, these horrors really happened, but if to inflate the number of victims with the Star of David we had inflated the statistics to worsen the record in order to distort the story ... I understand those who are indignant, it would be like stealing the death of those who were deported for reasons other than religious! They would have died twice.
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "