Take care with plants: it's over !? (THMPD Europe)

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Take care with plants: it's over !? (THMPD Europe)

by the middle » 16/03/11, 16:34

Hello,
Another bastard of the European Union:
(sorry for the vulgarity)
http://sos-crise.over-blog.com/article- ... 05024.html

EU to ban medicinal plants from April 1, 2011

(Source: Schall und Rauch) "The pharmaceutical industry lobby has succeeded in wiping out the harsh competition from natural products. As of April 1, 2011, the sale of all herbal products will be prohibited on the territory of the European Union ... if they do not have the benefit of an authorization! Multinational pharmaceutical and agri-food companies intend to take control of all aspects of our health and our diet . They destroy any obstacle which would be in their way. Anyone who now wants to offer herbal products for sale by attributing therapeutic virtues to them must submit to the same conditions of examination and control as for n ' any drug. This innovation will eliminate many players from the competition. It does not matter that these herbs and medicinal plants offered by Nature have been highly prized for millennia. "

(...)
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/03/11, 16:42

Uh is not an anticipated fish ???

Basically that would mean that any plant-based preparation (s) must be "authorized" like any synthetic drug?

They know how many SMEs are going to close with such bullshit?

"Thus, according to European directives, the sale and use of herbal products will be severely restricted. We are here in the presence of an EU directive for the harmonization of authorization procedures for preparations based on traditional medicinal herbs which are used in medicine. Thus, Nature's products intended for medical uses must be re-declared and are subject to authorization. EU countries, it will therefore be prohibited to sell herbs or medicinal plants that have not obtained authorization.

"The same directive (THMPD = Traditional Herbal Medicinal Products Directive) stipulates that all herbal products which are not considered as food (such as spices), must have the benefit of THMDP authorization from April. 2011 to be able to remain in the market.

The Directive requires that all preparations are subject to the same procedure as chemical drugs. It does not matter that these products have been used for millennia in all households. The giants of the pharmaceutical industry can afford the authorization procedures, but how could a small producer do the same when the examination of a product or a mixture of natural products costs up to 120 euros?

Afterwards it is as for the nettle manure business; just change the title and knock!
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 16/03/11, 16:46

+1
Afterwards it is as for the nettle manure business; just change the title and knock!

I had the same thing in mind
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/03/11, 16:49

0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 16/03/11, 17:51

which shows the omnipotence of the labs and the complicity of politicians of all trends.
0 x
perplex
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by perplex » 16/03/11, 17:53

I reassure justmilieu, I signed the petition I received this morning!

http://www.defensemedecinenaturelle.eu/

but with what is happening from Japan, "to cure oneself with plants", I don't know if the term "to cure" is still appropriate, they are strong in the European Parliament, they anticipate well :D

A ++
0 x
The world is perfect !!!
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 16/03/11, 18:19

but with what is happening from Japan, "to cure oneself with plants", I don't know if the term "to cure" is still appropriate, they are strong in the European Parliament, they anticipate Very Happy

There is no sushi. :D
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 16/03/11, 19:50

We can sell plants but do not add that garlic, cabbage, broccoli, turmeric, etc ... help a lot to reduce the speed of growth of cancer, breast and prostate, as explained and demonstrated scientifically, last night on Arte, on Notre Poison Quotidien on March 15 at 20:40 pm !!
Worse red meat, milk and sugar, in excess of our civilization, are factors of growth and inflammation, and similarly we will forbid to say it !!
0 x
netshaman
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by netshaman » 16/03/11, 21:33

And here is another proof of what I keep saying: democracy too is over!

We live today in a society which is gradually moving towards the type of that described in a series of well known films that almost everyone has seen, I called: Robocop.

A multinational (OCP (world company)) having almost all the powers and slave states because of their debts, does that remind you of anything?

You replace OCP with Monsanto or other and you have a nice corporate state!
Who plays the role of the mayor of Delta city then?
Either Sarkozy or other ...
Science fiction has always been the mirror of the future ...
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 16/03/11, 21:54

Totally agree with you, netshaman.
But in this case, it is the European Union which is a bunch of mobsters.
WHO is also rotten (h1n1)
0 x