Take care with plants: it's over !? (THMPD Europe)

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Did67

by Did67 » 16/06/11, 21:24

By testifying, I did not want to open a debate on my treatment.

Regarding the debate (which is, I remind you and I summarize: it is scandalous that Europe wants to regulate herbal treatments "), I wanted to show that:

a) red yeast rice, therefore a plant derivative (microscopic) is sold over the counter, presented as completely harmless, sold without any "little paper" with possible possible adverse effects ...

b) Crestor, which is the chemical statin which produced the reaction described for my liver, has an MA, is issued on prescription and each box is provided with a small paper which specifies, among other effects, possible problems hepatic ("very rare").

c) dedéléco is right: a little more research on the Internet showed me that red yeast rice contains a natural statin and that ... the same undesirable effects are possible

d) ... whereby its free sale has been banned in North America. ; I confirm.

Personally, in view of this experience on me, I therefore find it "normal" to regulate the sale of red yeast rice, find it scandalous that we are indignant against this ...

It was therefore my contribution to the debate, following an experiment on myself, "not everything that is natural is not necessarily good for health" and "everything that is chemical is not necessarily harmful" (I have been taking for about 2 years another molecule, from another family, without any unfortunate impact on my liver).
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 03/06/12, 01:04

In addition to this discussion, for all of us, and in particular Did67, my wife came across this slightly disturbing book, which she bought, book to read by all of us concerned :
Cholesterol, lies and propaganda
Why cholesterol lowering drugs are useless
by Dr Michel de Lorgeril
CNRS cardiologist and researcher
ed. Thierry souccar
book from 2008.
how the industry manipulates doctors.

With scientific epidemiological evidence on diets, cholesterol little linked to mortality, and statins, manipulated by manufacturers, statins not effective but with serious side effects, even cancers.
It is not cholesterol, but lifestyle, our nutrition and living conditions.

This book gives scientific articles.

In addition to sugar, we eat too much salt, as recalled by CASH this last Friday evening on A2, after the planned obsolescence of everything we buy.

https://www.econologie.com/forums/cash-obsol ... 11830.html

Whistleblower, sanctioned at INSERM.
Brawl, obstinate, tapped, brought to justice, Pierre Meneton, at INSERM, against the excess salt in our food and which kills, at 100 deaths per day, 30000 deaths per year, by excess of salt !!

60 years old studies !! Known since 1970, so 12g of salts per day !!

Worse than asbestos, heart attacks, hypertension, etc ...

Salt 8g and more per day, while 2g is enough.
He makes you thirsty and makes you drink lots of sodas and makes you fat, then kills !!

Checked on rats by Meneton ,, who die as well as rat rat death !!
Meneton alert, no action, 15 years ago !!

He shows food safety managers, led by Mr. Hirsch, who receives from him, a huge pile of documents, and who ends up being convinced, and gives an independent conference !!
A journalist from Le Point notes this killer reality, and publishes in his newspaper, 5 to 6 g per baguette, the same in cheeses, hams, cold meats, cakes, any industrial dish, more than in a bowl of sea, 3 4 times too much salt !!

This triggers threats from the saline lobby against this extravagant researcher asking to put him in the closet.
Attacks, destabilization by the salt lobby, with anything !!
Even he and his family, wiretapped by the DST, never cleared by the courts, 11 years ago.

Put pepper instead of salt !!

Kid, he refused prepared meals, according to his mother !!

In 2008, he was sued by the saltworks of France, the salt lobby, sued for defamation, for having declared the dangers of salt, and after demonstration in court, he was released.

In 10 years the French have reduced their salt by 25%, from 12g to 8g per day, while 2g is enough !!

More eat little salt stuffed everywhere, in breads, cheeses, hams, cold meats, all prepared and restaurant dishes, etc.
Make your own drumstick without salt !!

Question of life or death !!
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 03/06/12, 02:21

0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 03/06/12, 08:37

dedeleco wrote:http://michel.delorgeril.info/index.php?tag/cholest%C3%A9rol

Yep, dd, who to believe?
Years ago I bought a book that criticizes cholesterol lowering drugs ...
What I personally think:
I asked my cardiologist the question ... good or not good?
Answer: ultimately, drop the cholesterol lowering drugs, but continue aspirin which thins the blood.
In fact, he too has doubts about the usefulness of these medoc ...
Personally my body tells me this:
Eat less mayonnaise, smoke less, and above all eat less meat, and more soups or vegetables (sports, I do enough at work)
We must listen to our body.
PS, I am 53 years old : Cheesy: , and in fact, I listen, but cigarettes and mayo is too much to ask : Cheesy:
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 03/06/12, 11:18

but cigarettes and mayo are asking too much Cheesy Grin

however, crucial to quitting cigarettes and getting lots of exercise, working is often not enough or too special !!!

Mayo, take organic, but it's much less serious !!

Eat lots of fruits and vegetables also crucial !!
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 03/06/12, 12:20

Some people are frustrated !!
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 04/06/12, 13:50

Answer: ultimately, drop the cholesterol lowering drugs, but continue aspirin which thins the blood.

and he is a cardiologist? Obviously not Gastroenterologists who agree that today, aspirin would not get its MA given its damage!
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 04/06/12, 14:44

Do not take anything is best and eat a little of the plants with aspirin (herbal tea willow, known for 5000 years).

And doing intense exercise every day, allows you to be much more resistant!
0 x