Take care with plants: it's over !? (THMPD Europe)

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/03/11, 09:45

Uh Steeve, your info is a bit the subject of this subject, look at the title: THMPD

So yes it is an info and not an intoxication, the question is to know which products will be affected ...

Will medicinal plants soon be banned? If the rumors are rife, the reality is less clear-cut! Some explanations seem necessary on this controversial subject.

For several weeks, rumors have been spreading on the web, claiming that a new law would prohibit the marketing and use of medicinal plants, from April 30, 2011. However, a new European bill on the subject being found on the European Commission website, one can question the veracity of this information.

called Traditional Herbal Medicinal Product Guideline, the European directive, cited by the multiple alarmist petitions, really exists, but had been adopted in 2004 (under the reference 2004/24 / EC). It aimed to regulate in a more regulated way the authorizations to market “herbal medicines”, without however asking for new tests proving their effectiveness. Indeed, according to the texts, "the age of the drug [herbal] reduces the need for clinical trials since its effectiveness is plausible due to the age of use and experience" .

Herbal teas will not be prohibited!

(...)
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 30/03/11, 14:49

Hello ,

steeve osteen if you look just above I gave two links, I put them going to believe that we put links just for fun and to look pretty;).

These are the text not found from the European community;) not found it's on lol if we do not seek we do not find :) .

http://ec.europa.eu/health/human-use/he ... dex_en.htm

http://ec.europa.eu/health/files/eudral ... -11_en.pdf

just read and translate what I understand is that it is a commossion that will decide the future of plants, who understands what in these two texts please?

please
0 x
Steeve_Osteen
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Steeve_Osteen » 30/03/11, 15:22

If I understood correctly, the plants are not subject to any regulations, but are they preparations and extracts which must be authorized?

List of herbal substances, preparations and combinations thereof for use in traditional herbal medicinal products

the exact role of this commission:
http://www.ema.europa.eu/ema/index.jsp?curl=pages/about_us/general/general_content_000122.jsp&murl=menus/about_us/about_us.jsp&mid=WC0b01ac0580028e7d
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 02/04/11, 15:47

Slut,

I call that put petroleum jelly before the big supo : Shock:

If we remember the how the thumbnail went for the motorbikes we can imagine that the thing can happen in the same way. I just hope to be pessimistic by saying and think about it, this says it is up to us for that to change.

If we cultivate and exchange knowledge and material then nothing can prevent us;).

Knowledge here is the key, here it is a well of exchange and to know that it is necessary to protect from the trolls (and the I say thank you christophe who old with grain even if sometimes have not be able to agree, me the first but I say thank you anyway for the application of the precautionary principle;)).

an informed human is worth two :)

see you
and keep smiling : Mrgreen:
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 01/05/11, 08:10

Okay, the law is passed,
Here are the details: (roughly)
http://www.romandie.com/news/n/_L_UE_fa ... 111304.asp
Last edited by the middle the 01 / 05 / 11, 14: 00, 1 edited once.
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Did67

by Did67 » 01/05/11, 12:03

These are herbal medicines and not herbal teas, herbal medicine, etc.

Note that we were starting to find a lot of "crap" under the guise of Chinese medicine, and everything is not so black in these regulations ...

In the same way that one could buy very expensive so-called "drugs" which apart from pissing had hardly any effect quite officially in pharmacies ... The department "natural porduits" does not stop swelling. ..

Without regulations, how can you legally oppose the introduction of filth?

After, there will remain the traffic, but there everyone is free to get his dope as he wants and to destroy himself as he wishes ...
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 01/05/11, 14:04

There was a serious accident, it was a medoc to lose weight. (Chinese)
On the other hand, there are huge amounts of fake and dangerous medoc on the net.
There, there is work, and surveillance to be carried out.
0 x
Picolo
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Picolo » 01/05/11, 18:47

Wow! Your logic always amazes me more! When you think you've gone around and start to understand it, I find a message that goes the other way, it's pretty great ...

So if I sum up,

1) you criticize the European Union for considering herbal medicine as real medicine ?
Because I don't know if you know it, but the drugs, whether natural or synthetic, act on your body (this is the principle of the drug). In fact, whether these substances are natural or not, it is generally the same molecule which is taken as active ingredient.
Except that for a synthetic drug, we know what we put in it, while for phytotherapy products, we know, at best that the molecule of interest is in the middle of many others, more or less known or in worse, we don't know what's in it, but granny Muguette says it works so we sell it.

2) Do you criticize the European Union for wanting to defend the consumer?
Indeed, many phytotherapy products do not work, are poorly dosed or are toxic (yes, "natural" = / = "good for health"). Until now, you've been eating it without knowing if you were paying for 1) wind 2) a badly dosed product 3) a toxic product 4) a product that works.
This new regulation should be able to ensure that you always find yourself in a situation 4).

3) Do you reproach the nasty pharmaceutical lobby that demonstrates the interest of what it has been selling for years for making possible pressures to prevent the nice SMEs that scam you by selling anything under the guise of herbal medicine?

4) Control == ban?
In other posts, some criticize companies for making money on the back of customers whatever the consequences (well yes, a dissatisfied or dead customer, it's very good for business isn't it? ). When Europe wants to regulate certain practices, since these are practices that you appreciate and which evoke in you only positive things, then it becomes a ban ?! Who the hell are we kidding?

It is therefore stunned that I post this message wondering if an excess of pseudo-medicinal plants would not have seriously damaged everyone's cognitive abilities ...
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 01/05/11, 19:31

Your logic, picolo, always amazes me more!

Except that for a synthetic drug, like the Mediator and others, we know what we put in it, whereas for phytotherapy products, we know, at best that the molecule of interest is inside in the middle of many others, more or less known or at worst, we don't know what that there is in it, but granny Muguette says that it works so we sell it.

picolo forgets that the many other molecules, more or less known, come from an evolution in interaction of living beings over millions of years, to give fruits and vegetables good for our health much more effective than industrial products where we know what we put but real junk food that makes you obese and kills (glucose-fructose syrup which disturbs diabetics twice as much as a good natural, organic fruit, with the same amount of sugar !!) (or very stable hydrogenated fat which makes heart) (vegetables, cabbage, carrot, red fruits, etc. are effective against cancer without side effects !!)
Finally, a good number of drugs come out of nature long before the laboratories which seek their inspiration there.
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 01/05/11, 19:32

You're right Picolo,
So check out this site:
http://medicament.sosblog.fr/Premier-bl ... -b1-p3.htm
iatrogeny (illness and death caused by the doctor)
"France holds the world record for drug-related deaths,"
The mortality rate linked to prescription drugs is 10 times higher than in neighboring countries and an astonishing 20 to 50 times higher in people over 75

Good reading :D
0 x