Fasting, a new therapy

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Fasting, a new therapy

by Janic » 18/04/23, 19:31

simpleton
And all those countries which sometimes for thousands of years of often brilliant civilizations based mainly on wheat as the basic cereal which have not yet understood it....Fortunately you are here.
this was true when cereals and grasses were much more hardy and rich in nutrients than today where agriculture is obsessed with yields without interest in real food value, driven by the business of the petrochemical industry and industrial food processing.
All this providing many customers (and yes they are no longer patients) to the business of the disease caused by these same toxic petrochemicals.
The circle is complete for the benefit of billionaires!
2 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 18/04/23, 20:25

Janic wrote: this was true when cereals and grasses were much more hardy and rich in nutrients than today where agriculture is obsessed with yields without interest in real food value

You studied this in the "archives", or it's just as usual your brain suddenly locked up around 1960/70.
A source perhaps?
No, I'm kidding, a source from Janic...
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 18/04/23, 21:04

Janic wrote:...it was true when cereals and grasses were much more hardy and rich in nutrients than today where agriculture is obsessed with yields without interest in real food value...

But there are others, interests. In the 19th century, food accounted for 65 to 80% of household budgets. In 1960, it still represented 35%. Today around only 20%.

If the eco-bobo thinks that the population is ready to triple its food budget to buy so-called "nutrient-rich" food, it's because he's as stupid as I think he is.

https://www.coordinationrurale.fr/lactu ... me-siecle/
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 18/04/23, 21:10

You take the words out of my mouth : Mrgreen:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 19/04/23, 07:48

Obamot wrote:You take the words out of my mouth : Mrgreen:

And you want to take the bread out of my mouth : Cheesy:
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 19/04/23, 08:55

No not at all, .
because "it's up to you" my friend :P there is an option is to reduce the dose...
(But don't complain anymore about pain and other inconveniences, if you haven't tried) now there are some who like bread, pizzas, semolina and all that, that's my case (I love it), and who don't do not wish to change it, (this is no longer my case) it must be understood, and there must be no dogmatism in this. Some people smoke too. It must be safe since they sell cigarettes?
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 19/04/23, 12:39

simpleton
You studied this in the "archives", or it's just as usual your brain suddenly locked up around 1960/70.
A source perhaps?
No, I'm kidding, a source from Janic...
That's what you're kidding, but who could be surprised?
Go to the historical archives my dear! Go out a little, there is another world than your poison merchants

dumb
But there are others, interests. In the 19th century, food accounted for 65 to 80% of household budgets. In 1960, it still represented 35%. Today around only 20%.
Quite correct, but in the cities, because in the countryside the rural people provided for their food needs directly and the populations of the cities were more of a minority than now, where people pile up on top of each other in the suburbs. big cities.
If the eco-bobo thinks that the population is ready to triple its food budget to buy so-called "nutrient-rich" food, it's because he's as stupid as I think he is.
The populations you "quote" have reduced their budget only to buy consumer products, encouraged by manufacturers to enrich themselves, them! (cars, washing machines, smartphone and other gadgets) for petty bourgeois (former serfs and slaves) also killing themselves, really, at jobs to access them. And of course, I am part of it like the rest of the population of the artificially wealthy.
otherwise, no need to triple its budget. With an identical family quotient, I spent either less or equivalent (20 to 35%) to my colleagues by buying only organic. Like what idiots are not where you think, but rather at home!

https://www.coordinationrurale.fr/lactu ... my-century/
Typical example of "rural" cities! A bit of historical reality and a lot of cultural fantasies fed by fertilizer and chemical treatment merchants who triple the cost of adulterated food.
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Cheap naturopathy

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 23/04/23, 21:58

0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 24/04/23, 08:47

typical example of the ignorance of the guy and other funny people.
It is not on the forehead that it is necessary to pass a wet cloth but on the ass. But it does not show especially in the mainstream media! : Cheesy:
1 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "