Fasting, a new therapy

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Fasting, a new therapy

by Macro » 17/04/23, 21:56

I drive... So... Nothing but water...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 17/04/23, 21:59

Macro wrote:I drive... So... Nothing but water...

Ps: I couldn't be more happy because at home it's been raining for at least three hours!
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 18/04/23, 10:17

Yesterday noon I had the delirium of a vegetarian sandwich with vegetable salad I didn't even try to decipher everything they had put in there... I was suffering from flatulence out of competition an infamy : Cheesy: still happy that I had no more taxi errands to do : Cheesy: : Cheesy: it would have been necessary to drive with the side doors of the caravelle open .... It stung the eyes : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/04/23, 10:35

: Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

I'm interested macro, what was in the sandwich exactly?! : Mrgreen:

ps: for the greenhouse effect, I thought vegetarianism was a good thing...obviously not! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 18/04/23, 10:55

there was black bread, different salads, a sauce like mayo aioly without egg, onions... it was at the bakery of a bled...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/04/23, 11:01

Certainly black bread then...You're not used to it! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 18/04/23, 12:00

yes ... I started to redo my bread ... Raz the c .. to run the bakeries which open when they want ..
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 18/04/23, 12:22

The guy complains of joint pains to drive crazy, but he eats bread, one of the most powerful inflammatories of the Codex Alimentarius on the counter...

(Ah and of course he vomited on the nutritionists)
LoooooooooooooooooooooooL

Continue to "to be right" guys, it's your karma!

IMG_20230418_121718.png
IMG_20230418_121718.png (438.27 KiB) Viewed 939 times
To try and if you feel better to adopt?
(be careful, this is for information only, does not amount to "medical consultation", does not claim to solve all the problems but it is a good track to try in addition to the rest: making up for your deficits, it takes time time, probably between two months and two years to put everything back together...)
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 18/04/23, 12:53

18/04/23, 12:22

obamot
The guy complains of joint pains to drive crazy, but he eats bread, one of the most powerful inflammatories of the Codex Alimentarius on the counter...
I would nuance this speech.
Indeed these observations are made on lambda populations consuming industrial wheat selected for their productivity, not for their food quality, if only by the extraction of the germ (then sold as a super food supplement, an obvious aberration!) as well as sound carrying the enzymes necessary for digestion and baking on baking powder incompatible with the enzymatic transformation of flour, as well as the consumption of these adulterated breads mixed with bidoche also adulterated by the industrialization of these products and therefore incompatible together in digestion.
What macro could see by its smelly winds.
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 18/04/23, 13:15

And yes, everything is nuanced... That said...

Deletes the entries, and there's more output / more effect

It's a good start (be careful, it's NOT a diet, it would be good to do it at your own pace, and it's about replacing: gradually with brown rice, steamed potatoes (to put in the pocket, better than a bun) etc...)

Then everyone sees how he feels... He manages...
What he wants, what he can still "afford"
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "