The world's largest palm oil plantation project threatens the last Indonesian forests

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
ENERC
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: The world's largest palm oil plantation project threatens the last Indonesian forests

by ENERC » 09/04/20, 19:15

Suddenly the government and especially the deputies (or senators I do not remember) are directly RESPONSIBLE.
They are the ones who repealed the TIPCE on palm oil. You see, the incomprehensible amendment at 1 am when the hemicicle is almost empty.

Suddenly TOTAL refines 300 tonnes of palm oil per year without paying tax. ZERO taxes. We have to produce them somewhere in the thousands of tons, right?
1 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The world's largest palm oil plantation project threatens the last Indonesian forests

by GuyGadebois » 09/04/20, 19:19

ENERC wrote:Suddenly the government and especially the deputies (or senators I do not remember) are directly RESPONSIBLE.
They are the ones who repealed the TIPCE on palm oil. You see, the incomprehensible amendment at 1 am when the hemicicle is almost empty.

Suddenly TOTAL refines 300 tonnes of palm oil per year without paying tax. ZERO taxes. We have to produce them somewhere in the thousands of tons, right?

Well yes, if the poor in poor countries enriched themselves with their raw materials, it would have been known for a long time. It would even appear that the blacks of the South African townships roll on gold thanks to the dividends of the diamonds found in their basement ... : Mrgreen:
1 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 11/04/20, 07:32

GuyGadebois wrote:
So when ABC asks the question: "at what point do we judge that the disadvantages of industrial society justify giving up?"
The answer to this kind of project is "at once".

Apparently you don't believe what you're saying, since you keep using your computer.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 11/04/20, 12:25

ABC2019 wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:
So when ABC asks the question: "at what point do we judge that the disadvantages of industrial society justify giving up?"
is about this kind of project the answer is "at once".

Apparently you don't believe what you're saying, since you keep using your computer.

What does the fact that I use my computer relate to "this kind of project" (a palm oil plantation in Indonesia)?
I'll let you unlock in peace ... : roll:
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 11/04/20, 13:17

GuyGadebois wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:
is about this kind of project the answer is "at once".

What does the fact that I use my computer relate to "this kind of project" (a palm oil plantation in Indonesia)?
I'll let you unlock in peace ... : roll:

oh yes of course if it's "just" palm oil that bothers you, and not the rest ...

https://ici.radio-canada.ca/info/2019/0 ... s-enfants/

https://www.fournisseur-energie.com/int ... e-planete/

https://lejournal.cnrs.fr/articles/nume ... nergetique

but hey it's so fun to post links on stupid videos on a forum, why deprive yourself ...
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 11/04/20, 13:57

ABC2019 wrote:oh yes of course if it's "just" palm oil that bothers you, and not the rest ...

This is "just" the subject of the topic ... just in case.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 11/04/20, 14:30

GuyGadebois wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:oh yes of course if it's "just" palm oil that bothers you, and not the rest ...

This is "just" the subject of the topic ... just in case.

Certainly, but it was you in this topic who declared that you were ready to give up the advantages of industrial civilization IMMEDIATELY.

Chick ...
0 x

GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 11/04/20, 14:32

ABC2019 wrote:Certainly, but it was you in this topic who declared that you were ready to give up the advantages of industrial civilization IMMEDIATELY.

No. Not at all, re-read this sentence (posted twice already without your understanding, or that once again you pretend not to understand), I have enlarged "the key" of understanding:
Regarding this kind of project the answer is "immediately".
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 11/04/20, 14:45

GuyGadebois wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:Certainly, but it was you in this topic who declared that you were ready to give up the advantages of industrial civilization IMMEDIATELY.

No. Not at all, re-read this sentence (posted twice already without your understanding, or that once again you pretend not to understand), I have enlarged "the key" of understanding:
Regarding this kind of project the answer is "immediately".

but the question that you quoted came from another subject where I asked the question of who was ready to give up all the advantages of industrial society, which seems inevitable if we remove the use of fossils (the oil of palm, it's peanuts in front ...).

I already register that you do not answer that you are ready to give up your computer so easily.
0 x

GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 11/04/20, 14:50

ABC2019 wrote:but the question you quoted came from another subject ...

So what ? : roll:
0 x